Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-30-2010, 10:12 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Tell me about it - I can't even look at another woman without comparing her to Alizée. I might end up alone forever because of this obsession.

The other day a girl chatted me up and eventually asked if I had a gf. I knew where this was leading up to, and I looked at her and thought to myself "this girl is nowhere near as awesome as Alizée." So my answer to her was: "Yes. Yes I do have a gf. Her name is Lily."

God help me.
LOL Man! XD
Old 04-30-2010, 12:04 PM
Merci Alizée

Default That's what I like most about Her.

Quote:
Tell me about it - I can't even look at another woman without comparing her to Alizée. I might end up alone forever because of this obsession.

The other day a girl chatted me up and eventually asked if I had a gf. I knew where this was leading up to, and I looked at her and thought to myself "this girl is nowhere near as awesome as Alizée." So my answer to her was: "Yes. Yes I do have a gf. Her name is Lily."

God help me.
Don't worry man. People do think like that in begining, but ultimately they move on. I'm not trying to discourage you or disrespect your feelings, but life teaches us a lot. You will reach one stage when your love for might not die, but that won't prevent you from thinking about others either.

A fan life like this one can go in two directions.

First someday you might feel that you don't like her anymore or you might start getting this feeling that she is not that Alizée which you loved in the beginging. Your interest may change as life goes on and you may find some other people better than her. I hope that doesn't happen, although no one will be able to help you, if it goes like that.

Next possibility is that once you discover more about her and spend few years as fan, your views may change and you start liking other people. The things that you learn while living a life a fan might help you in this. In that case, you will still be a fan. You will always remember her as one of your most beautiful experience in your life and alwyas keep those memories close to your heart while living a normal happy life.

It's difficult to feel now that any such kind of thing might happen in future. Trust me, it will happen. At present you might be getting such random thoughts like you might end up living alone, but one day you will be able to overcome those thought. That would not happen by forgetting her, but that would happen by the change that she will bring to you over a period of time.

Whenever someone becomes a true of her and really likes her, then that person goes into a phase of changes. Even that person doesn't realise those changes. Due to these changes only, during intial days, you get thoughts like these. Once those process of changes is complete, world would look much better and happier to you. You will do like everything else more than before.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Remember one thing, you are a true fan, if you loving her, teaches you to love others too. If you develop hate for others because of your love to her, then you are not a true fan, rather you are just one more person who sees her, likes her and after that doesn't care about it. It's upto you to decide which one are you. So, appreciate other too. Don't think that this person is no where near Alizée, so I don't like him/her. Never compare anyone with some other person. That's worst thing to do if you develop a dislike for the other person after making comparison. That's what I have noticed most of the people do. For example, some people compare other artists with Alizée and say that since those artists are not like her, so I don't like them. This is wrong. Every artist is good in their own ways and that's why there are always some people who love them. If you don't like their ways, then it's ok.
Same goes with people in our real life too.

My friend, Alizée teaches us to love others. That's probably the best thing about her that I like the most.

God has already helped you by introducing Her in your life.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:36 PM
forever and ever

chazkimies is on a distinguished road

honestly...her nose... (no, seriously)

and the fact that she's super cute and that sweet sweet voice.
her smile, the way she talks, her personality, her everything.

geez....alizee is awesome
Old 04-30-2010, 03:18 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

definitely her smile it's what made me fall in love with her 2 years ago
Old 04-30-2010, 03:25 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post

Remember one thing, you are a true fan, if you loving her, teaches you to love others too. If you develop hate for others because of your love to her, then you are not a true fan, rather you are just one more person who sees her, likes her and after that doesn't care about it. It's upto you to decide which one are you. So, appreciate other too. Don't think that this person is no where near Alizée, so I don't like him/her. Never compare anyone with some other person. That's worst thing to do if you develop a dislike for the other person after making comparison. That's what I have noticed most of the people do. For example, some people compare other artists with Alizée and say that since those artists are not like her, so I don't like them. This is wrong. Every artist is good in their own ways and that's why there are always some people who love them. If you don't like their ways, then it's ok.
Same goes with people in our real life too.

My friend, Alizée teaches us to love others. That's probably the best thing about her that I like the most.

God has already helped you by introducing Her in your life.

YES!!! YES!!!! I've noticed that ever since I've started loving her, I get along better with others. And the things that normally upset me no longer upset me for long. Feelings of hate and aggression pass within moments as opposed to lingering for long periods of time. Love for her just increases one's appreciation for life and people in general. And I think that means a lot coming from me, since I've been a really hateful person most of my life, before learning about our Lilly. Once she is in your heart, all the hate melts away.

I think you're right about being able to fall in love with other women in time, but I think I'll always have a very special place in my heart for Alizee; something just a bit different than the way I feel for anyone else.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:06 PM

johnsons34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

God help me.
wow that is really funny! lmao. OMG
Old 04-30-2010, 05:07 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

What do I love about Alizée?

I love how she mesmerizes me with every expression she makes, every word she speaks, every action she takes, and every song she sings. I love how she can make my day better when I watch a music video, a performance, an interview, when I listen to her music, or even when I see a picture of her. I love how she has changed my life in many different ways, large and small. Really, I love every aspect of her whether it be on the inside or out. But, what do I love MOST about Alizée? I love how she inspires me
Old 04-30-2010, 08:00 PM

johnsons34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
What do I love about Alizée?

I love how she mesmerizes me with every expression she makes, every word she speaks, every action she takes, and every song she sings. I love how she can make my day better when I watch a music video, a performance, an interview, when I listen to her music, or even when I see a picture of her. I love how she has changed my life in many different ways, large and small. Really, I love every aspect of her whether it be on the inside or out. But, what do I love MOST about Alizée? I love how she inspires me
That is very beautiful
Old 04-30-2010, 09:39 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

I like best how she carries herself. Then I like how she sings me to sleep every night and she never complains!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:19 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
.... Then I like how she sings me to sleep every night and she never complains!
lol. Cute.