Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-30-2006, 08:59 PM

Brianh is on a distinguished road
Default Some New news?

Hey guys found this on www.alizee-forum.com thanx for rondasx for posting it there.

READY FOR MEXICO

this sexy french chic of 22 years, her mix of sensuality, innocence and talent have converted her in a star and sex simbol in a huge grown ascent, it could act in our country in the middle of October.

If sometimes when you have gone away of reventón to the most popular discotheque of your city and are in state of shock when seeing the girl of your dreams to dance to your side, of one more a form than suggestive, you tenémos one notifies; this beautiful girl with face of angel and body of temptation is in talks to come to give us her sensuality in Mexico in the middle of October, That is the French singer of pop Alizée surely will cause great commotion, since it is considered like culprit to stop the traffic and to hypnotize the glances of the gentlemen in the nocturnal clubs that visit.

Alizée occurred to know in 2000 thanks to the program Graines de Star of M6, in which it competed with the song Ma Priere. Account with three discográph productions in her account: in November of that year it recorded its first disc, Gourmandises (candys) which sold, in two years, sort of 4 million copies and creditor to the prizes like the NRJ Music Awards did, world music awards and the M6 awards.

Mes Courants Electriques (My Electrical currents) on sale left the 18 March of 2003 in France, of which simple one was extracted its first, J'en Ai Marre! (I'm fed up). En concert it is the third album of sent Alizée the 18 of October of 2004 and which contains a compilation of its two previous albums in completely live recorded versions during its tours. At the moment one is enjoying brief receso in its race because is changing of descográph company, but while its visit to our country takes shape, you can enjoy its videos and their beauty in its OFFICIAL SITE OF INTERNET IN MEXICO, IN THE DIRECTION WWW.ALIZEE-MEXICO.COM

well as some of you known I'm a foundator member of this web (Ali-mex) and I want to share with you guys this because it's the first time since we born (arround april) that a magazine mentions us I really hope that's she is comming to mexico, there are a LOT of rumors talking about it another magazines said it so...

and another one...

this is for the official magazine of the satellital tv service sky...

and this says:

YOU HAVE AN EMAIL!

In Mexico already we have our first phenomenon of the Internet. Surely or you know or you listened to speak of Alizée. This tiny singer enjoys a medium fame in the French pop community; if lolita image of nouvelle and the grace with which it interprets his subjects has made it famous. In our country at level of offices and schools a video of certain presentation has spread by email hers in the French television.The video has been as much successful that the disc of Alizée (to three years of its relase) has been placed in the lists of popularity of the disc stores of our country, creating a base of fans and followers. And that is not everything, STRONG RUMORS OF HER VISIT EXIST VISITS OUR COUNTRY TO MAKE SOME PRESENTATION IN THE LAST THIRD OF THE YEAR. THE TECHNOLOGY DOES NOT HAVE LIMITS.

here are the links to the images
http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?i...irecordim8.jpg
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7...wagostopn4.jpg
Old 08-30-2006, 09:09 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

lol nice... if she tours in mexico.... HOLA AMIGOS!! DONDE ESTA ALIZEE?
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:27 PM

riva2model64 is on a distinguished road

wow, i can actually understand at least a little of the stuff on that site
Old 08-31-2006, 09:53 AM
Lili's servant

vctralca is on a distinguished road

I cant tell you that Alizée will make presentations in Mexico, but it is for sure that she is quite a phenomenon there.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:18 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road

Ah man! I should have stayed in Tucson, AZ. Cool link though. That one site looks like it has great pics and vids with clean imagery. Good find. Hope she comes to Mexico.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:45 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Viva Alizee!!
Old 08-31-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

I read this yesterday and if it's true i'm goin on a roadtrip with my friends.
Old 08-31-2006, 11:23 PM
Alizeeturbo21

wut the hell she goes to MEXICO but not the US?
Old 09-01-2006, 12:34 AM

Nitro is on a distinguished road

Looks like both Gourmandises and MCE went to #1 in Mexico.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliz%C3%A9e#Discography

Nobody in Canada has heard of her and from reading these threads it appears to be the same in the US. Since she already has a fan base in Mexico it would be much easier to promote a tour.

It's all good though, I want to visit Mexico anyway
Old 09-01-2006, 12:39 AM

Bob is on a distinguished road

maybe i should be happy for taking spanish in school instead of french??...wait no, french woulda been better
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.