Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-05-2017, 09:45 PM

brian3 is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone!
I'm not totally new to the forums, just newly registered. I've seen this site several times in the past. I'm currently trying to buy some Alizee albums to make a small collection. I've already posted a few times and everyone here is very helpful and nice.
See you all around the forums

Last edited by brian3; 11-04-2018 at 02:56 AM..
Old 04-06-2017, 08:33 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Welcome to Aam brian3!
Old 04-07-2017, 01:00 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum Brian!!
Old 04-07-2017, 05:07 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Hi Brian. Welcome to the forum. I have an autographed "5" album if you're interested. I have some other albums and other stuff you might be interested in. I usually sell her stuff at cost, plus shipping
Old 04-07-2017, 09:47 AM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Welcome brian! You should consider joining the Alizee hub on dc++!
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8183
Old 04-09-2017, 09:56 AM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian3 View Post
Hi everyone!
I'm not totally new to the forums, just newly registered. I've browsed this site several times in the past. I'm currently trying to buy some Alizee albums to make a small collection. I've already posted a few times and everyone here is very helpful and nice.
See you all around the forums
Welcome to the fandom, Brian
Old 04-29-2017, 09:33 AM

Not Now is on a distinguished road

Hi, guy from Estonia here.
I first discovered Alizee in 2014 and, like many others, admired her for her beauty, but didn't get into the music much, and subsequently forgot about her soon. Now, two and a half years later, I found her again and delved deeper into her discography than just Moi Lolita and J'en Ai Marre. She is the only pop artist I actively enjoy. I mostly listen to rock and metal bands, favourites being Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, Blink-182 (my username is a Blink song). I've been playing the guitar for some 5-6 years and make a bit of music myself.
Why I decided to sign up is because Alizee has become quite an obsession for me. I mean, her music is decent but there's something about her personality and appearance that makes her hard to get out of your mind. I occasionally find it difficult to stop looking at pictures, videos etc. of her. This forum could relieve that obsession.
Old 04-29-2017, 11:49 AM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Now View Post
I first discovered Alizee in 2014 and, like many others, admired her for her beauty, but didn't get into the music much, and subsequently forgot about her soon. Now, two and a half years later, I found her again and delved deeper into her discography than just Moi Lolita and J'en Ai Marre. She is the only pop artist I actively enjoy. I mostly listen to rock and metal bands, favourites being Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, Blink-182 (my username is a Blink song). I've been playing the guitar for some 5-6 years and make a bit of music myself.
Why I decided to sign up is because Alizee has become quite an obsession for me. I mean, her music is decent but there's something about her personality and appearance that makes her hard to get out of your mind. I occasionally find it difficult to stop looking at pictures, videos etc. of her. This forum could relieve that obsession.
Welcome to the forum! You'll find that there are a ton of pictures and videos on the alizee dc++ hub, that'll make sure you never get rid of your obsession
Dc++ forum post: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8183
Old 04-30-2017, 03:56 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Now View Post

Welcome to AAm Not Now!

Yeah, that obsession thing you described has been true for many of us that are here at this forums. You can read about it in a kind of "testimonies", if I may call them like that, in the posts of our members in this thread.
Old 07-31-2017, 01:46 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone ,

first of all, sorry for my (not so good) english. I'll give it a try.

I am am 25 Years old and from Germany. I cant remember when or where I heard about or saw her the first time.
Moi... Lolita was also a big radio hit in Germany ( could be possible i have heard it in the radio) she also performed on serveral TV shows, but in that time I guess I was just to young and not interested in Chartmusic or actually in all of music
Some years past by and and in 2005/2006 I finally got my own PC with internet acess what openened a new world for me ( Gaming, watching videos and stuff) but nope no discovery of Alizée.
In 2010/2011 I started listening to EDM especially to Trance Music and some Remix of Moi... Lolita was suggested to me and I downloaded it to my pc,
Sometimes I listended to it and I know pretty well I also searched on google about Alizée, where she is and looked at some photos and thought" yeah, a nice looking woman but no real excitement came up. It will always be a mystery to me why it didnt came up back then.

One week ago I listened again to this Remix on my Pc and I searched for it on Youtube. The orginal Mix what has much more vocal parts was also suggested to me. Really great Song, cute Voice thats what I thought, the Video on Youtube showed only the CD Cover.
Ok, lets search for a live Version and you all know which Videos you will see when you do this! Live at Amsterdam for example...

I just can tell , my jaw dropped down.....too beautiful to be true.
Her gorgeous natural face, her beautiful eyes, her aura and her radiant smile everything I melted immidately. (Many other Users in the forums described this momet very well.)
I didnt care about If her outfit or dance was sexy or not and if I do not know french.
How I can say this ,it is just see her pure pretiness like when you look at a beautiful landscape in some ways. Just magic.
I would say she still has it! Of course she looks more mature now but still a very beautiful woman.

Now I cant really stop watching Videos and looking at photos. Help me! It is a obsession.
Of course I listended to her albums and to be honest was a bit sceptical if this suits may taste of music.
What can I say, I like it! Mes courants électriques is my favourite.

I am writing this with a tear in one eye and a smile in the other,
finally discovered her what is pure joy on the other hand I missed completely the early "golden" years or actually almost everything.
When I am reading all the forum posts here and on alizee-forum.com ( couldnt believe they closed it in May this year) and think about all the great stories and discussions that took place. Oh man, I would love to have been part of it!

Kulli

Last edited by kulli; 08-01-2017 at 12:39 PM..

Tags
alizée gifs