Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-19-2010, 10:01 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Holy crap. I just noticed this thread. Sorry for missing out on it, but thank you all for them kind words!!

And AlizéeInspired, I'll take you up on that ringtone offer!!!
My cellphone currently lacks a ringtone.

Old 07-19-2010, 12:45 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Holy crap. I just noticed this thread. Sorry for missing out on it, but thank you all for them kind words!!

And AlizéeInspired, I'll take you up on that ringtone offer!!!
My cellphone currently lacks a ringtone.
Where I got mine
- Myxer.com
- Went to ringtones
- Typed in "alizee"
- got the one named "Alizee Remix". Artist is Beanerbuddy

(You can creat an account for this before hand to make it a bit easier. I recommend you do so. And yes, it is free .)

All you've got to do to get it is click "get it". A little window should pop up. Either you can get the default ringtone for it or custimize it to whatever part of the song you want (Like myself, I got a part of the song that has her singing. My custom ringtone that I got starts at 2:28:57 and the length is like 40 seconds or so. Great to wake up to that voice followed by that awesome remix ) If you choose to custimize, which i recommend, it will take a second to load and then you can get to work. You can choose your own section from the song, fade the ringtone in or out, and even adjust the default volume.

Mess around with it a while and find a part of the song that you really like for a ring tone (or parts, get as many as you want, its free! ). There are plenty of sweet parts of this awesome remix of this awesome song. (Another decent ringtone I got from this starts at 4:45:67 and has a length of like 40. I do think that it cuts off a little bit of the end of your selection sometimes though... as I didn't get all the "lalala" part at the end that I wanted )

Once you've decided what your ringtone will be, hit continue. Then you've gotta put in your cell number. It will ask what type of phone you've got. If you don't know specifically what you've got like model type and all that, it should be somewhere on or in your phone. I had to open up my phone to find it on the inside under where the battery goes.

Then you continue and if you are already signed in, then you've just got to send it to your phone for download

There are plenty of free downloads but there are some that you can buy too. I think its all pretty decent for free though. And its all pretty easy. Let me know what you think. Glad I could help
Old 07-19-2010, 01:03 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Or, I have a site that offers real versions of the songs, cut down to about 30 seconds. Go to this site on a mobile browser: http://mp3tones.twilightwap.com/?p=v...st=1&id=m55361 <That's Moi... Lolita. WARNING: SITE CONTAINS EXPLICIT MATERIAL.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Where I got mine
- Myxer.com
- Went to ringtones
- Typed in "alizee"
Oh no, my secret's out! you caught me red handed!

Old 07-19-2010, 01:49 PM
>9K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
Oh no, my secret's out! you caught me red handed!
So that IS you!!! AHA! I knew it! lol
Old 07-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

jaja You'll never get me alive!

Old 07-19-2010, 03:08 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Where I got mine
- Myxer.com
- Went to ringtones
- Typed in "alizee"

(You can creat an account for this before hand to make it a bit easier. I recommend you do so. And yes, it is free .)

All you've got to do to get it is click "get it". A little window should pop up. Either you can get the default ringtone for it or custimize it to whatever part of the song you want (Like myself, I got a part of the song that has her singing. My custom ringtone that I got starts at 2:28:57 and the length is like 40 seconds or so. Great to wake up to that voice followed by that awesome remix ) If you choose to custimize, which i recommend, it will take a second to load and then you can get to work. You can choose your own section from the song, fade the ringtone in or out, and even adjust the default volume.

Mess around with it a while and find a part of the song that you really like for a ring tone (or parts, get as many as you want, its free! ). There are plenty of sweet parts of this awesome remix of this awesome song. (Another decent ringtone I got from this starts at 4:45:67 and has a length of like 40. I do think that it cuts off a little bit of the end of your selection sometimes though... as I didn't get all the "lalala" part at the end that I wanted )

Once you've decided what your ringtone will be, hit continue. Then you've gotta put in your cell number. It will ask what type of phone you've got. If you don't know specifically what you've got like model type and all that, it should be somewhere on or in your phone. I had to open up my phone to find it on the inside under where the battery goes.

Then you continue and if you are already signed in, then you've just got to send it to your phone for download

There are plenty of free downloads but there are some that you can buy too. I think its all pretty decent for free though. And its all pretty easy. Let me know what you think. Glad I could help
Great stuff man, thanks!!! Ima try this out tonight when I have the time.

Old 08-29-2010, 10:35 AM
Merci Alizée

Happy Birthday to Nurvonic and atra!
Old 08-29-2010, 11:47 AM
>9K

Yes, happy birthday to nurvonic and atra indeed! They are BOTH the same age as Alizée! (Again )
Old 08-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Happy birthday, Nurvonic and Atra ! ! !