Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-14-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default Rescheduled Marie Do program for Ajaccio- Nov 26/27

Event rescheduled for Nov 26/27

Quote:
On October 14th, the LA MARIE-DO association was to celebrate the tenth edition of Marie Do Days.
A program planned over 4 days to collect 50% of the annual revenue of the association, and intended to finance the following year, aids to patients, investments in hospitals and inpatient care.

Unfortunately, as you all know today, an exceptional meteorological phenomenon has come to spoil the party.
The children unharmed, the injured healed and the shock passed, our association is remobilized to resume the fight against the disease and the aids to the sick.

The Marie-Do 100% voluntary team, supported by a godmother and a great sponsor, generous artists and remarkable partners has reworked to develop a new special program: 'The 24 Hours of Solidarity', with a large concert on November 26th at 9pm and numerous animations on November 27th.
http://www.association-la-marie-do.c...de-solidarite/

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 11-14-2016 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: Because it's okay to edit
Old 11-14-2016, 08:59 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Hopefully maybe Alizée and maybe even Greg can make an appearance.

If I had been able to switch my vacation around, I might have been able to go to Ajaccio for when this Marie-Do event was originally scheduled and I'm probably very lucky that didn't happen. The last time I was in Ajaccio, on the day I was leaving, there was a fire not too far from Chez Paulo. If I had gone to Ajaccio for this event and this rare storm came through, Alizée who is some what superstitious, I'm sure would've started to wonder! (jk). I'm saying this in gest mostly, but I'm glad I wasn't there when it happened.

Attachment 1427

Attachment 1428

Attachment 1429

Attachment 1430

Attachment 1431

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-19-2019 at 03:24 AM..
Old 11-28-2016, 08:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I believe that the rescheduled Marie-Do event took place in Bastia instead of Ajaccio. Here is a very lively video from this past Saturday with Patrick Fiori in the foreground...I will make an attempt to go there next year, regardless of whether Alizee is there.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwR...ew?usp=sharing

I've had many a far fetched thought in my following of Alizee over the years, but it looked to me like the man who comes into the picture around the :43 mark looks a lot like the man who was cropped out of a certain picture we discussed recently in the forum.

alizee cropped.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-28-2016 at 09:03 PM..
Old 11-29-2016, 06:13 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

It was at the Palatinu in Ajaccio. I didn't see Alizée in the fashion show photos, but I think Alizée was away this weekend, perhaps in Paris.