Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
I've rarely ever used the word "cute" until Alizée. Couldn't hep but feel slightly teenage girlish. As in, "Ohmahgosh! such a cute purse!" *squeal*
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Same here . I've grown quite comfortable with the word since finding out about Alizée. Whereas before, I'd feel kind of weird using it.
Girls call guys:
-cute
-hot
-handsome
-sexy

Guys call girls:
-beautiful
-pretty
-hot
-fine

The word cute shouldn't be used by guys, it makes you sound like a teenage girl that says "Ohmahgosh! such a cute purse!" *squeal*
Old 10-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee View Post
If thinking Alizee is cute makes me less of a man, then I am the biggest pussy there is.
That goes for me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Girls call guys:
-cute
-hot
-handsome
-sexy

Guys call girls:
-beautiful
-pretty
-hot
-fine

The word cute shouldn't be used by guys, it makes you sound like a teenage girl that says "Ohmahgosh! such a cute purse!" *squeal*
I beg to differ. As a matter of fact I think I've referred to girls more as "cute" than "hot."
Old 10-14-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
I beg to differ. As a matter of fact I think I've referred to girls more as "cute" than "hot."
You'll learn one day Jk'n, but yah it just seems weird to say cute...maybe we use different things since we are in different geographical regions...
Old 10-14-2010, 06:56 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
You'll learn one day Jk'n, but yah it just seems weird to say cute...maybe we use different things since we are in different geographical regions...
Well, for me calling a girl "hot" carries a sexual connotation, that's why I don't use that word to describe Alizée, even though she's physically attractive.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, for me calling a girl "hot" carries a sexual connotation, that's why I don't use that word to describe Alizée, even though she's physically attractive.
I think that's pretty universal. So call a girl hot implies just physical attractiveness, and thus superficial attraction. Superficial being, as ya'll can figure out, sex.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

I guess those among us who are still in thier teenage years and being highly influenced by peer pressure may not want to use the term cute to describe a cute girl, Keep in mind that pic was her at 17 and Im OLD so it was cute! And I got over what other people think about terminology I may or may not choose to use back in my 30s somewhere.... I dont remember exactly when that was.... I guess thats part of getting older too. But seriously, if y'all keep putting up pictures so cute that I am unable to resist the temptation to grab them, this computers gonna freeze up and you wont hear from me for a while. And there is a picture of Alizée or two that I would refer to as HOT here is one. Here, allow me to illustrate further....this picture, real cute... and this one may have been referred to by many as hot mabey.... isnt that amazing, Alizée can choose to be cute, or hot, I guess it depends on what kind of mood she is in. Oh how I wish Sandy were here to read this at the moment, she would be rolling on the ground laughing. She knows I have been with enough women long enough to know for sure women experience mood swings more than men do. One day they may be in a cute mood, yet another they may be in a hot one, depends on what day it is.

Last edited by RobandSandy; 10-14-2010 at 07:33 PM..
Old 10-14-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobandSandy View Post
I guess those among us who are still in thier teenage years and being highly influenced by peer pressure may not want to use the term cute to describe a cute girl, Keep in mind that pic was her at 17 and Im OLD so it was cute!
I usually call girls beautiful if they are really nice and pretty. But I call girls hot if I don't really know the girl and she is super physically attractive. And I'll admit it in the open(everyone already knows it and has said it before), Alizee is the hottest and most fine woman I have ever seen...but she is mostly beautiful since she is the nicest and brightest star I have ever seen....so beautiful
Old 10-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

That is exactly why Alizée is so unbelievably amazing. When she wants to be cute, there aint no cuter on earth, and when she wants to be hot, well nuff said. Hell I bet you bottom dollar dude she is even pretty when she gets pissed off! And in the words of Sandy and I quote " Oh she is so cute! Shes gorgeous, she is so beautiful honey, where did you find her? She must be an angel, she is so pretty, I wish she was my daughter!" However, for Sandy to refer to Alizée as hot would be a bit wierd now would it not? And by far my ALL TIME Favorite which is inclusive of the Classic Rock Era of which I was in my teens at that time. Alizée by far and above the most greatest artist ever of time and time again and all time!

Last edited by RobandSandy; 10-14-2010 at 07:54 PM..
Old 10-14-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobandSandy View Post
That is exactly why Alizée is so unbelievably amazing. When she wants to be cute, there aint no cuter on earth, and when she wants to be hot, well nuff said. Hell I bet you bottom dollar dude she is even pretty when she gets pissed off!
Hahaha I bet she is hot when pissed....but actually she knows Lilly-Fu so....yah I don't want to be around when she gets pissed haha.

DARN IT!!! My thread got off topic hahaha.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:53 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yup. Exactly my reasoning. You wouldn't call an angel hot, would you?