Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 10:00 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I'm cool with the skull bottles, but I REALLY like that little plush toy Euphoria posted. We know Lili loves little things like that. The one photo from her old apartment we saw in a magazine, she had things like that all over the place.

It's got skulls, little cute animal, black and pink. I think she would love either one, I Just like the plush a bit more.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:21 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Count me in the list!
Old 07-20-2012, 03:52 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I put together this time line for how things happened at the last autograph session which may be of help in planning this one. Hopefully the autograph session will be announced sooner than 18 days before it happens.

3/11 autograph session at VM announced
3/15
I offered to get members here autographed cds.
Later on, docdtv sends message to VM saying an ambassador from Alizee America would be attending the autograph session and was hoping to get multiple cds signed and asked if that would be a problem.

3/25 we find out VM has set up a private autograph session for us.
3/29/2010 (monday) autograph session takes place.

One thing I'd like to ask here is does anyone remember when the album was released. I'm sure it was before the autograph session, but I can't remember how far.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5447
Posts 1,81,182

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-20-2012 at 03:56 AM..
Old 07-20-2012, 04:19 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

One thing I'd like to ask here is does anyone remember when the album was released. I'm sure it was before the autograph session, but I can't remember how far.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5447
Posts 1,81,182
Album was released on the same day.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:15 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

official it was 29. march 2010 ... mp3 album download 26.march 2010 (who bought deluxe box)

Old 07-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road
Default The Karin Fund !

We should start a Karin fund - no not for the bus driver millionaire but our Karin .
Not sure she would be too willing to accept but i would be willing to pitch in a few Francs or in my case Washingtons ^,,^~ Honestly if anyone , well i'm sure theres a few here who deserve it but it would make a nice addition to her collection !

Oh yes and i'd prefer to have mine if this happens not be personalized but simply her autograph .
While it is a nice touch . . . Just an autograph would take less of her precious time .
And usually personalization is done so people can't profit selling them . . .
I don't think anyone is gonna make a fortune selling these and that way
when i fall into the big sleep
someone else can appreciate it
and cherish her autographed disc .

Then again if there is no response to the Karin fund and ya'll think i'm crazy who don't already think that...
Have her make mine out to Karin or whatever she would want it to be made out to , Karin can have mine and i'll buy .
Karin chalk it up to the Lanyard notification post .
Even though you didnt post it for me i may end up with it if i don't get ripped off or lost in the mail .
I would have missed that ebay sale as i've been busy not checking , which is just funny that as soon as
i had stopped looking . . . Someone ebays one . . . I have like the best worst luck EVER . .
Anyway i love you <3

Last edited by alizeefan; 07-20-2012 at 05:28 PM..
Old 07-20-2012, 11:14 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

How many people do we have so far on the autograph list for the CD this year? Is it comparable to last years? We want to make sure we make this worth it to Zée!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As far as the skull scarves. I think you're probably right that she already has those. Maybe we could find something that's unique to this country. I wonder if a Harley Davidson store might have something along those lines.

What am I doing????? I can't believe I'll be encouraging her!!!!!!!!!!
yeah... next thing you know she'll be getting tattoos like a biker! ... lol!... jk....

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 07-20-2012 at 11:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-21-2012, 02:34 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
How many people do we have so far on the autograph list for the CD this year? Is it comparable to last years? We want to make sure we make this worth it to Zée!
Last year people started to join the list only after the announcement that there will be a private session for AAm.

So far we have 30 members in the list. If I'm not wrong then there were hundreds of requests last time.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:15 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Default Une enfant du Lili

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
I'm cool with the skull bottles, but I REALLY like that little plush toy Euphoria posted. We know Lili loves little things like that. The one photo from her old apartment we saw in a magazine, she had things like that all over the place.

It's got skulls, little cute animal, black and pink. I think she would love either one, I Just like the plush a bit more.
Is anyone on this forum the mother of a small child? I thought not! It's hard to prove from what people claim about themselves, unless it is betrayed by the way they think.

Let me clue you into something. The best way to touch Alizée's heart with a gift is to provide something for HER DAUGHTER, not herself. Besides, don't you think Alizée is up to her ass in gifts by now? If you disagree, you could always get Alizée her billionth teddybear. (Overheard in Ajaccio, as translated: «Maman, why do you get so many more toys then me?»)

La relève

I'm not saying Alizée doesn't gracefully accept all gifts. (Why be a jerk to a fan, when one can blog a photo of the gift and then give/toss it away?) And I'm sure she is truly grateful for customized gifts like quality artwork depicting herself. Further, she'd be foolish not to cash in on her celebrity status and accept fashion clothing for free - and even at a fee to the provider, depending on the relative benefits of wearing it. in public.

But if you want to give Alizée an inexpensive mass-market gift that will remain in her household for its genuine value, and truly make her smile on the inside as well, get a plausibly welcome toy for her kid.

What to get? Unfortunately, Annily does not yet have a public Amazon Wishlist, whose existence might well compromise her Mom's celebrity image. But we have a few hints about what she likes from photos like the one below.

"Trop stylé comme sa maman"

I don't know about any dog breeds called American Poodles, but in the 20th century, it was said there were three signature cultural exports of the United States: Elvis, Coca-Cola, and Mickey Mouse.

Alizée may well have heard of Elvis. In his dotage, he played her western US hangout, Las Vegas. He had inspired young John Lennon to take up music. And after his demise, he became Michael Jackson's father-in-law. But Alizée has never mentioned Elvis or his music, so what could Annily know about him?

"Return to sender; address unknown"

Alizée recently confirmed her long-known love for Coke with an Instablog photo. Hey Coca-Cola, do you need a new European spokeswoman? (Aside: Coke is a ripoff of Corsica's Vin Mariani!) But soda pop is hardly a durable gift for a little girl.

<table width="150"><tr><td>(Based on underground artwork by BigDan leaked to Alizée)</td></tr></table>
That leaves Mickey Mouse - or should I say the Disney crew in general. No, Annily does not need a Fée Clochette statue - she'll never have as many as her Mom until Alizée departs this life and wills her collection as a legacy. But the last I heard, Mickey had a girlfriend named Minnie, whose image has lately appeared on Alizée's own tender flesh.

How about getting Annily a Minnie Mouse doll? Fisher-Price sells a 10" one for $24; while recommended for ages 2-6, perhaps there are exemptions for 28yo Lolitas and their daughters. (The 17" plush toy by Disney at only $18 seems to me a better buy!) For the thrifty and suitcase-challenged, deflated Minnie Mouse foil balloons start at $4. Then there's a $8 Minnie ears headband and $15 Minnie hoodie hat - but maybe Annily likes to accessorize on her own by now. Damn, these days Minnie is as spoiled as that bitch Barbie - she even has a $20 motor scooter! There are Minnie Mouse panties, but it is probably better if these are only given by obviously straight women or obviously gay men. (The 16" full-size Minnie backpack for $19 avoids such awkwardness.) There is a full blown Minnie costume for $22, but it only fits US sizes 4-6; is Annily a mini-Corsican like her Mom? Well, you get the idea and can Google as well as I can.

Alizée has barely enough time to read her Twitter, Facebook, Instablog, etc. comments, so I TOTALLY doubt she ever directly sees ANY part of the many third-party Websites about her. But guess what? Other Alizée websites already notice how many of her American fans keep DISSING Alizée for her love of tattoos and other punk-ethos paraphernalia. It's not impossible that by now a friend of hers let her know about it. (You did notice how, in a recent video, the United States was named runner-up to that giant empire known as El Salvador, right?)

<table width="150"><tr><td> What happened to the last three guys who had the cojones to claim Alizée's tattoos made her worthy of social contempt. (The missing sixth item was crushed in place.)</td></tr></table>
Giving Annily some Minnie Mouse gear would also say to Alizée (if she gave a rat's - or mouse's - ass) that her American FANS as a whole do acknowledge and accept her new Minnie Mouse tattoo, as well as similar artistic choices she makes. Believe me, everyone not living in a cave knows that in today's world, geriatric folks hardly like tattoos as well as young people, speaking on average. Those who couldn't stand tattoos should have asked for their money back after "Hey, Amigo!" long, long years ago.

By the way, Amazon, for one, makes it TRIVIAL to send gift-wrapped wares with personalized messages to folks in France, even Corsica. An American need not depend on the coordinated action of sympathetic countrymen or any in-person meetings with foreigners to make this happen.

Love,
Mom

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 07-21-2012 at 05:28 AM..
Old 07-21-2012, 07:53 AM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Psss...some of the best sugared almond are in ITALY.Maradona also asked asked for this brand for his wedding day..I tasted them in person..
p.s. is not a commercial!

http://www.pelino.it/en/default2.htm
Closed Thread