Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-15-2009, 09:27 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

140. You buy a Tinkerbell Pez dispenser on the off-chance you'll be able to give it to Alizée someday (true, and just happened).

Old 05-15-2009, 11:17 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
140. You buy a Tinkerbell Pez dispenser on the off-chance you'll be able to give it to Alizée someday (true, and just happened).

hehe, that's cool! And it reminds me of "The Pretender" which I've watched some episodes of recently. (eh, Hulu you know) At some point in the series they decided to have Jarod constantly eating Pez. I don't remember ever seeing a Tinkerbell though.
141. When you have France set as a secondary time that shows up in your (Windows) system tray clock (for like well over a year). (maybe not as good as the Paris and Ajaccio weather though ;P)

oh by the way Ghost, it's even more fun to run all the way from the Place de la Concorde up the Champs-Elysées to l'Arc de Triomphe. It's quite a ways, but the hard part is to keep going with all the people in the way. Sunday mornings, like in most places, is a good time though. It's fairly deserted. Oh man, I need to go stay in Paris for another few months.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 05-15-2009 at 11:24 PM..
Old 05-16-2009, 01:47 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post

best part is, Alizee will actually accept it from you and keep it!

Old 05-16-2009, 01:50 PM

deanej is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
141. When you have France set as a secondary time that shows up in your (Windows) system tray clock (for like well over a year). (maybe not as good as the Paris and Ajaccio weather though ;P)
Well, I have Paris set as a clock on my iPod.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:52 AM
Jolie Fée Princesse

CinnamonPixie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
23. Your standards for dating women have gotten ridiculously high because of Alizée.

My boyfriend loved that one; incidentally, the first time saw me (well the first time he spoke to me anyway), he said I looked exactly what he imagined Alizee looking like if she were a cheerleader... I didn't know who she was then, but knowing now (especially how he practically worships her) how he has this fantasy girl image of her, I take it as a compliment.

To keep on topic... Here's one to add to your list (sort of similar to one mentioned already, but this is something I actually recently did): "You style your hair like Alizee just to impress/tease your S.O." I did it for his birthday, and he totally stood there stunned with his mouth open until his dog licked his face! He STILL plays with my hair and grins like the cat that just ate the canary whenever he sees me. I think I may keep my hair like this... It's fun to tease him! *LOL*
Old 05-17-2009, 04:57 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonPixie View Post
My boyfriend loved that one; incidentally, the first time saw me (well the first time he spoke to me anyway), he said I looked exactly what he imagined Alizee looking like if she were a cheerleader... I didn't know who she was then, but knowing now (especially how he practically worships her) how he has this fantasy girl image of her, I take it as a compliment.

To keep on topic... Here's one to add to your list (sort of similar to one mentioned already, but this is something I actually recently did): "You style your hair like Alizee just to impress/tease your S.O." I did it for his birthday, and he totally stood there stunned with his mouth open until his dog licked his face! He STILL plays with my hair and grins like the cat that just ate the canary whenever he sees me. I think I may keep my hair like this... It's fun to tease him! *LOL*
Oh come on. You're going to have to submit a picture after a post like that. (what's an S.O.? hmm let me think...)

Merci Fanny
Old 05-17-2009, 05:04 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Oh come on. You're going to have to submit a picture after a post like that. (what's an S.O.? hmm let me think...)
I know, right! It's a nice little story though.

As far as S.O. I will give you a hint, it starts with significant and ends with other, sig..... oh damn.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 05-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

im with Roman.. i too confess my curiosity of what a cheerleader version of Alizee would look like!

Old 05-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Which Alizée hairstyle, CP?
Old 05-18-2009, 02:44 AM
Jolie Fée Princesse

CinnamonPixie is on a distinguished road

Like she has in J’ai Pas Vingt Ans (like in this pic, more or less). I (and he) really wanted to get it looking more like she had it in the Moi... Lolita vid but we (the girl that does my hair & I) couldn't really figure out how to do that for sure - and she didn't want to start cutting on my hair unless she was 90% sure she could get it very close to what I wanted.

The cut I wound up getting wasn't too much different than the "Yuna" styling I already had. It's just a little "messier" looking (as my bf puts it) and takes about 15-20 longer to get it done in the morning than before. No biggie.

I think I am going to let it grow long again (I really do miss it being longer, even if it is cooler in the summer to have it short) tho. If I do I'll keep the bangs like Alizee does 'em when she had the long curving bangs on the far sides of her face. I like that, it's cute - and allows for all sorts of fun accessorizing with different types of hair pins, barretts, and what-not. And I think that those bangs would totally rock with my "punk rock pigtails" I used to do my hair in all the time. *LOL*

This is Yuna, from Final Fantasy X, in case you don't know what she looks like.

Last edited by CinnamonPixie; 05-18-2009 at 03:28 AM.. Reason: Added Yuna pic this time