Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-14-2007, 11:17 PM
Moi Alizée

Munster is on a distinguished road

April 15, 2007 for me. Her video of J'en ai marre came up randomly on youTube. Changed my life forever.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:37 AM

william p yoder is on a distinguished road
Default alas to late

I discovered Alizee on the first day of american idol of this year ...somehow I got a link to a google vid called frances britney spears so I looked ..the rest is history so to speak I havent been the same since...during that time i was downloading music like crazy everything from christine agulara to bjork to even a comeback of kate bush..some of the music was pretty good but i was thinking where is that music that is on another level I thought there was no such thing as the coming of the next big thing in music ...of course I was wrong Alizee has been on my car mp3 player for the last 3 months Ive hardly listen to any other pop music since ....just occaisanily so I can compare it to Alizee of course nothing is even remotely close...my only regret about my situation is that I discovered her so late I wish I had heard of her in 2001 I would have been at the en concert vid!!I wouldnt have cared if i spent a few thousand dollars to see her in person ..i hope to see her in her comeback concerts
Old 05-16-2007, 06:23 AM

lamedog is on a distinguished road

Are we trying to beat a record or something? This thread might beat that 196 pages or whatever it was in one of those early posts about Alizee.

Anyway - As many of you, I found Alizee on the net while on I think it was Break - it said take a look at this HOT girl - and that led me to find out more - who was she? Found a few videos and well yeah - As we all are HOOKED. Its been around 8-10 months now and can't wait for the new album.

And unlike some of you, I live in New Zealand - probably one of the furtherest away from Paris, France so - not likely to spot her on the street.

Oh well - the wait continues for the long awaited release.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:56 AM

chelsey is on a distinguished road

i didnt know about her til my boyfriend was obsessed with her music and her. so he gave me a cd of her...and yup...she is like the best singer i've heard in a long time.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:10 AM

Krokodil is on a distinguished road

I discovered Alizee accidently about 2 month ago - by downloading Russian music Tatu. I liked 1 Tatu's remix with Alizee specificaly the hot voice, so I decided to download couple clips to see maybe she is hot too as her voice..... God those 2 Alizee's clips that I first downloaded shocked me first I watched La Isla Bonita and 2nd was Je ..... smthing where she sings about goldfish ....that was it thats when I got totally hooked! Now Im wondering where can I buy her DVDs I m looking for her concert DVD. Wish I knew how to download Russian music 5 years ago probably I could be on that concert ....... I hope Alizee will come back to us again - Im moving back to Europe soon and Im sure Ill not miss her 2nd Concert.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:30 PM

Luc is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum crocodile
There is a sticky about buying the En Concert DVD: http://www.moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=717
Old 05-16-2007, 06:33 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

welcome krok great to have you on the forum.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokodil View Post
I discovered Alizee accidently about 2 month ago - by downloading Russian music Tatu. I liked 1 Tatu's remix with Alizee specificaly the hot voice, so I decided to download couple clips to see maybe she is hot too as her voice..... God those 2 Alizee's clips that I first downloaded shocked me first I watched La Isla Bonita and 2nd was Je ..... smthing where she sings about goldfish ....that was it thats when I got totally hooked! Now Im wondering where can I buy her DVDs I m looking for her concert DVD. Wish I knew how to download Russian music 5 years ago probably I could be on that concert ....... I hope Alizee will come back to us again - Im moving back to Europe soon and Im sure Ill not miss her 2nd Concert.
I see your in love just with her image and not of her voice...
Besides why Russian music?
She is french....
Old 05-21-2007, 02:03 AM

loveher is on a distinguished road

its quite sweet to hark back on the first time i heard about/watched Alizee .its about two years ago when i was at a friend’s home with other two friends and we were playing wining eleven 8 on his ps2,when i was off the console i started to play his computer, and there were a great number of downloaded videos of many artists in his music collection, among them was a video clip called La isla bonita, well it must be the twist of fate i played it and was completely bewitched by the singer’s natural and peerless beauty ,her fabulous voice and her manner during the performance immediately. then i asked my friend who the girl was, they looked at me for a while (the way peering at an Martian lol ) and started to laugh at me(because i was totally blushed i think ),i got angry and threatened to leave(quite a kid’s reaction ) if they wouldn’t tell me the name of the singer and stop laughing at me. then they stopped and told me its a French singer named Alizee and showed me some pictures of her in his harddisk. needless to say i couldn’t put my mind on anything else anymore. that night after getting home i searched her on internet crazily, searching everything from her introduction to her songs to her videos to pictures and so forth, everything as possible. ive been a huge(well not as loyal as i used to be) since that day

ps:i have posted this somewhere else,but i want to share my story with you guys
Old 05-21-2007, 04:15 AM

theGhost_k8 is on a distinguished road
Default gone mad late 2004...

i went crazy when the first time i saw moi-lolita in mid december 2004. one wild afternoon in which i went to a friends home to bring on a songs cd.. i just saw a broken download in the cd.. that was moi-lolita, incomplete vdo.. there after i m nuts for her..
so its been almost 3 years ...
i'll love to c her live.. and will surely visit corsia once in mylifetime...

dear ojas.. if ur reading this.. i love your sis.