Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-05-2006, 06:14 PM

Sky Seraph is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee Amesterdam Concert

Alizee has a sweet concert in Amesterdam - I think it would be a great addition to our current Alizee video collection.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

She never had concert in Amsterdam.

Only one performance.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:24 PM

loveher is on a distinguished road

its one of my favourite
Old 04-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Seraph View Post
Alizee has a sweet concert in Amesterdam - I think it would be a great addition to our current Alizee video collection.
One peformance of Moi... Lolita at Amsterdam.

Here when I look for Her videos in others computer, what I notice is that all most all computers have a folder for Her videos and there are only few videos in those.

I often wonder how all those folders are same and they have:

ACC music video
JVPA music video
Moi... Lolita amsterdam performance
La Isla Bonita
JEAM perforamnce
Ella, Ella l'a
JEAM music video
I'm fed music with a cute little intro

That's the common composition of Alizee folder in thousands of computer here. I often wonder how this is so? I mean how that Amsterdam performance can be found everywhere? It's always one of the earliest videos of Her that a person watches after discovering Her.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:46 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

I really love this video! It was one of the first I saw of Alizée and is it just me or is she singing live for like the first few seconds? Maybe its just the way the sound's been amplified but I swear the beginning sounds different from the studio version...
Old 04-29-2010, 02:54 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
I really love this video! It was one of the first I saw of Alizée and is it just me or is she singing live for like the first few seconds? Maybe its just the way the sound's been amplified but I swear the beginning sounds different from the studio version...
Yes, it does sounds different in the beginning. Not sure whether she sang live or it's also lip-synced like most of her performances.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:07 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Yes, it does sounds different in the beginning. Not sure whether she sang live or it's also lip-synced like most of her performances.
I'm pretty certain it is JUST the beginning that's sung live (if anything) but then why not the rest? Hmm its just that it seems a bit illogical... not that I'm complaining! She's a really great live performer... I wish it happened more often
Old 04-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
I'm pretty certain it is JUST the beginning that's sung live (if anything) but then why not the rest? Hmm its just that it seems a bit illogical... not that I'm complaining! She's a really great live performer... I wish it happened more often
I can't say about this performance, but most of her performance are lip-synced. That's what most of the artist do in their live performances. She did sing some songs live and those concerts of 2003 were purely live. I can't recall exactly, but I guess I saw somewhere that this performance was one of those few in which She sang live.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I believe this was Alizée's first performance outside of France and also her first outdoor performance. The occassion was a festival celebrating Queen's day in the Netherlands.
If we're going to discuss it, then we might as well view it.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/74dmXZUG_zg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/74dmXZUG_zg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edit:

Well I just double checked and it is posted on page 4 titled "Moi... Lolita - April 30, 2001
". I thought it had to be. I'd definitely classify this as one of her top ten performances. I loved the look in her eyes, the way she danced with such poise, so much confidence for a girl who was only 16.

This was the second video I first saw of Alizée. The first one was L'a Isla Bonita. I saw that one when I first discovered her and thought, well this is a beutiful young lady singing one of Madonna's song, but does she have any songs of her own. Did a search. Found Moi Lolita Amsterdam, clicked on that and it was like Oh my god! What have I stumbled across here. I don't know how many times I played that video that night about 3 years ago. I think the neighbors are still pissed at me.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-29-2010 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

ML @ Amsterdam > all other videos

---------------------------------------------------