Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 03-17-2019, 11:04 AM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road
Default Mysterious Moi Lolita Era Dress picture!

Maybe this should be in Alizee Discussions and you guys can move it there but this post by alizee.concept on instagram really peaked my curiousity:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvE3jo3hmam/

dress.jpg

Why is this curious you ask? Well, I googled searched this image and found nothing. I would bet this account could actually be run by Alizee or Mylene, or someone very close to either, to have that outfit on display..

The account also has a pic of one of the dresses Alizee wore to the M6 awards:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoUOOr-HmX3/
dress2.jpg

reddress.jpg

Also one of the MCE dresses: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMOgU9lVRP/

dress3.jpg

When alizee.concept posted that fur dress it really got me wondering, what other exclusive stuff will this account show? I even messaged the account asking if they have more stuff because it's just pretty interesting what it's showing!
Old 03-17-2019, 12:35 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

That's an interesting find! I don't think MF or her people have anything to do with it though because it references post-MF work. The Psych Mexican Tour setlist (and the cake from the album cover), the silhouette from the UEDS era, and the blonde hair from her last album. The YouTube channel that has been uploading old videos has focused on the first two album eras only, so I imagine it would be the same on Instagram.
Old 03-17-2019, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
That's an interesting find! I don't think MF or her people have anything to do with it though because it references post-MF work. The Psych Mexican Tour setlist (and the cake from the album cover), the silhouette from the UEDS era, and the blonde hair from her last album. The YouTube channel that has been uploading old videos has focused on the first two album eras only, so I imagine it would be the same on Instagram.
True, this still means it could be Alizee or someone close to her. I've never seen that specific dress pic, ESPECIALLY when not worn by Alizee. It just irks me I can't *any* info on it and it's probably sitting somewhere just taunting me

Hopefully the account will respond and tell me a little more!
Old 03-17-2019, 07:02 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
True, this still means it could be Alizee or someone close to her. I've never seen that specific dress pic, ESPECIALLY when not worn by Alizee. It just irks me I can't *any* info on it and it's probably sitting somewhere just taunting me

Hopefully the account will respond and tell me a little more!
Yes, that's still a possibility. It may even be Annily

Keep us posted if you get a response!
Old 03-17-2019, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
Yes, that's still a possibility. It may even be Annily

Keep us posted if you get a response!
For sure! I'm not getting my hopes up though, I bet they have reason not to show their cards ^^
Old 03-19-2019, 03:16 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

I googled a lot to get more information. In addition to the "Zara" outfit she wore Warszawa, the search was negativ. I thought it could be skeleton. He has a huge collection that includes outfits from her. I do not think he's the one behind it, because he has never shown those outfits on his Instagram.
Old 03-19-2019, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post

I googled a lot to get more information. In addition to the "Zara" outfit she wore Warszawa, the search was negativ. I thought it could be skeleton. He has a huge collection that includes outfits from her. I do not think he's the one behind it, because he has never shown those outfits on his Instagram.
I'm really curious then, because that means more than two people have her outfits on display.. somewhere. Lol.

I'm tempted to bother Skeleton, but I don't wanna weird him/her out
Old 03-19-2019, 07:55 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
I'm really curious then, because that means more than two people have her outfits on display.. somewhere. Lol.

I'm tempted to bother Skeleton, but I don't wanna weird him/her out
I guess you don't know who Skeleton is. He's a gentleman who is married and I believe he has at least one offspring. He used to live in Madagascar I believe it was and then moved back to France and I think that's when he discovered Alizee.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind you contacting him with any questions concerning Alizee.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I guess you don't know who Skeleton is. He's a gentleman who is married and I believe he has at least one offspring. He used to live in Madagascar I believe it was and then moved back to France and I think that's when he discovered Alizee.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind you contacting him with any questions concerning Alizee.
Oh okay! I just know he's probably the biggest instagram Alizee fan account. thanks I'll message him!
Old 03-19-2019, 08:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I did find this message from him I don't think he'd mind me sharing. He was living outside of France until 2006 I believe it was, though he did pay a visit in 2003. By the way, the nick name Ske Leton comes from the sport of a form of ice sledding in which he used to participate...

".......... I was in France for Fete de La musique on june 2003 at the Eiffel tower with my wife and children but I don't remember Alizee. When I discover her, I've watched her at the Eiffel tower in a video and I remember I was there too ! It's true that I had never heard of Alizee before summer 2013".

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-19-2019 at 08:41 PM..