Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-07-2012, 09:54 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

I discovered Alizee purely by chance. Some years ago there had been a couple of TV commercials playing in the UK with a french woman singing and I wanted to find out what the song was. It turned out to be 'Moi Je Joue' by Brigitte Bardot but whilst I was searching for it on Google I came accross a number of references to Alizee. I recognised her from an animated gif I had seen on another forum and thought how cute she looked so I started investigating - as you do. Apart from her obvious beauty, what really caught my attention was the story about her suddenly cutting the ties with MF & LB which intrigued me. The more I researched the more fascinated I became with this woman and I still find her whole life story quite fascinating.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:51 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I discovered Alizee purely by chance. Some years ago there had been a couple of TV commercials playing in the UK with a french woman singing and I wanted to find out what the song was. It turned out to be 'Moi Je Joue' by Brigitte Bardot but whilst I was searching for it on Google I came accross a number of references to Alizee. I recognised her from an animated gif I had seen on another forum and thought how cute she looked so I started investigating - as you do. Apart from her obvious beauty, what really caught my attention was the story about her suddenly cutting the ties with MF & LB which intrigued me. The more I researched the more fascinated I became with this woman and I still find her whole life story quite fascinating.
You know .. I'm not saying you're gonna die or anything... but curiosity DID kill a cat!

Old 08-08-2012, 06:45 AM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
You know .. I'm not saying you're gonna die or anything... but curiosity DID kill a cat!
I know but (a) I can't help myself and (b) a man needs a hobby
Old 08-08-2012, 09:38 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Touché......

Old 08-08-2012, 01:36 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
the fact that he said you could die from whatever you were doing, then this comment, well........... they added up to something COMPLETELY different in my mind.
lol glad to have you.... eh-heh....... on-BOARD!!! lololololol sorry bad punny
Old 08-10-2012, 12:40 PM

Archvile2401 is on a distinguished road

I discovered her when I was browsing through Desktop nexus wallpaper photos. I looked her name up and Google showed that she was a singer and I gave her a listen.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:48 PM

LXND3R is on a distinguished road

My friend had actually sent me an email of a video titled, this is not exaggerated in the least bit, "Dude! This chick is f**kin HOT!!!!!" and from there my love for Lili only grew stronger up until I discovered Trance, but that another story , anyway after about a 3 years of not listening to Alizée (seems impossible when I think about it now lol) I discovered Psychédélices in 2010 and that's when I realized why I loved her in the first place. Her elegance, her voice, her presence, her personality.....Alizée in general is what I'm a fan of (if that makes sense) anyway I'm glad to be part of the forum and I hope to reamin an Alizée fan forever
Old 02-09-2013, 12:13 PM

Melle Katherine is on a distinguished road

I don't remember exactly because I was very young. I think firstly I saw her clips: "Moi... Lolita" and "L'Alizé". In those days they were played often in Hungarian radios and TVs too. Then I realized that my brother has her first album on his PC Then he should have written it to a CD and I listened to it all the time Later I saw "J'en ai Marre" and "JPVA" too, and I also download MCE. After this I meet an other Alizée fan, who helped me to buy her original CDs. I got Gourmandises and MCE's International Edition, and in 2007 Psychédélices & Melle Juliette Remixes too. Since then... I have a homepage /under uploading, server change / about her too (even the most Hungarian people don't care about Lili) and I try to get to know her the most.

Old 02-09-2013, 01:52 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

I met her in one of my French Practice Book. I remember my french teacher made me talk about her; I didn't know who she was. First, I thought this photo was not real. Some days later, in my leisure time and with my book beside me, I had the idea to search Who was Alizée and I never thought I would get many results.

The first video I watched was La Isla Bonita and at this moment I became a fan of Alizée.

Here is the page that changed my life.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:11 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

That's awesome! I wish they had that in the French books back when I was in school.