Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-14-2007, 03:38 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

i have to say it is truly our flaws that define us not what we do but say you are a insane man but that flaw makes you different from the next person so the chip and the scars i think really don't matter hell i nearly lost an ear
Old 04-14-2007, 03:45 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
i have to say it is truly our flaws that define us not what we do but say you are a insane man but that flaw makes you different from the next person so the chip and the scars i think really don't matter hell i nearly lost an ear
learn to use commas, lol its hard to read your coherent thoughts

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-14-2007, 03:52 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Alizee and I met in a club. She accused me of hitting on her boyfriend at the time. I didn't even like her skanky boyfriend. Anyway, we took it out in the parking lot. I gave her the beating of her life. After the fight we became friends.

When she first began her singing career, she told me she was thinking about seeing a surgeon about the scars and a dentist about her tooth. I told her that would be a bad idea. I said 'I think it gives you character. It also reminds you of your place.' lol
pfft, Alizee would bruce lee your ass
Old 04-14-2007, 04:20 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

Personally, I'm surprised they showed her teeth so much in the gourmandises video. Granted, most of us here are completely captivated by her, and like the fact that her chipped teeth giver her character. But, what about most of her 'ordinary' fans who were probably turned off by the imperfection of her chipped teeth. I'm surprised Mylene let her show her teeth in the video. Not only can you see her chipped teeth, it almost seems like they are highlighted. A numbe of shots show only Alizée's mouth singing the words of the song - and her teeth are very, very obvious. This makes me think that Alizée isn't afraid of what people would think of her teeth - she's a strong person. Maybe she wanted people to see that she isn't absolutely perfect, to make her more believable down to earth.

gosh im obsessed....
Old 04-14-2007, 04:24 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
I'm sure she would remember when she got such a huge scar in her eyelid. It's not invisible.
I've got scars...and to hell if know where they came from....and NO....it didn't happen like I woke up from being drunk and discover I'm missing teeth and have a new scar.

I've played some rough sports, and have been through some pretty excruciating military training. I'm sure some of those scars came form one or another, but by the time I (or someone else) notices, it's like "Wow, where did that come from"?

The one scar I DO REMEMBER is from my very first airborne jump. When I hit the ground one of the riser buckles must have bounced up and hit me in the chin, and gave me a deep gash. It's a testament to the jarring you get on hitting the ground that I didn't notice the injury until I noticed all th blood dripping on my chute while I was rolling it up. I still occasionally catch the scar while shaving to this day.

By the way, I'm not some macho guy either. When my adrenaline is pumping (in sports or from jumping out of perfectly good airplanes), I really don't feel much. In fact, if I feel it while I'm playing, that's how I know I'm really hurt.

Oh, and Rocket, you can beat me up anytime.
Old 04-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
pfft, Alizee would bruce lee your ass
she can do so. nurvonic knows her well

kung fu faiting
Old 04-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Free gun with every suit!

AlphaQuattro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
I've got scars...and to hell if know where they came from....
Perhaps alien abductions?
Old 04-14-2007, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theit77 View Post
Personally, I'm surprised they showed her teeth so much in the gourmandises video. Granted, most of us here are completely captivated by her, and like the fact that her chipped teeth giver her character. But, what about most of her 'ordinary' fans who were probably turned off by the imperfection of her chipped teeth. I'm surprised Mylene let her show her teeth in the video. Not only can you see her chipped teeth, it almost seems like they are highlighted. A number of shots show only Alizée's mouth singing the words of the song - and her teeth are very, very obvious. This makes me think that Alizée isn't afraid of what people would think of her teeth - she's a strong person. Maybe she wanted people to see that she isn't absolutely perfect, to make her more believable down to earth.
It does seem like their almost highlighted, and its very possible that it was Alizée being comfortable even with her "flaws"

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-14-2007, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theit77 View Post
gosh im obsessed....
Happens to the best of us...

lol this is how it goes:

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
I've got scars...and to hell if know where they came from....and NO....it didn't happen like I woke up from being drunk and discover I'm missing teeth and have a new scar.
How many of them are located in eyelid ? Or you have chipped tooth you haven't noticed ?

There is scars and there is Scars. Of course if I'd looked my back in mirror I might find scar that I didn't know I have. But in Lili's case the scar is in eyelid and it's not small. It's size of her pupil. And it's deep scar.

So I really doubt she doesn't know where it came from. Even if she hadn't noticed it to come, someone else would have. And if someone else did notice, it's highly likely that they did have talk about it.

If she was too little to remember it, it's likely that she has asked later from someone who remembers, since like said, it's very visible scar. I'd surely wonder why part of my eyelid is missing if I'd notice it now.

But well, I don't really care where she got it and if she cares about. It's cute anyways.