Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-01-2007, 06:19 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Nobody is wrong in thier particular camp. Everyone has their own camps and belong to them. Alot of camps I did not mention and for some they are still trying to figure out what camp it is they are in, lol

My point is that all these camps are trespassing on each other and it is the cause of friction within the forums. OMG, like some camps are very very defensive, lol Like shoot on sight, lol ask questions later

Everyone understand now? Depending on what particular camp you happen to be in at that moment, determines how you respond to replies about our beloved Alizee.

I'm like a rogue, i wonder around from camp to camp. A nomad of sorts
Old 04-01-2007, 06:23 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

I'm in total agreement with MiamMiam. I just a fan. Just like I'm a fan of Edgar Allan Poe, Ray Charles or any other great and talented people I could name.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I'm in total agreement with MiamMiam. I just a fan. Just like I'm a fan of Edgar Allan Poe, Ray Charles or any other great and talented people I could name.
So what other fan sites do you post on, Rocket? Who else do you treat like this? (Poe and Charles are both deceased so they don't count.)

Edit: Again, I think the fact that she's so sexy gets confusing. A woman might insist she's "just a fan" because otherwise it's like saying she's a dyke. When that isn't it at all.

Last edited by Deepwaters; 04-01-2007 at 06:42 PM..
Old 04-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

All right. I'm going to present an example of what I mean. I'm sure all of you have seen this video before, but watch it again and then consider what I'm saying about it below:

http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=67

This is the Star Academy performance of A Contre Courant. The dance moves in it are understated. She's not being very sexy at all, not overtly anyway. But look what happens as the song builds.

First of all, look at Alizée herself, her eyes and smile. What are they saying? Nothing sexual, but something very intimate just the same. Something like this: "I'm putting no barriers between us. You shouldn't, either. I trust you. Trust me. I love you. You love me, too -- you know you do, admit it."

Then watch the faces in the audience when the camera pans past them. Watch what happens to their eyes, their smiles, their reactions to her as the song goes on. At first they're a little defensive, but all that drops. Look at the red-haired woman standing near the stage, or the two men to her right. Look at the glow on their faces. For the men, there might be a little bit of lust in there, but mostly -- they're in love.

That's the effect. That's what she does.
Old 04-01-2007, 07:54 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Nobody is wrong in thier particular camp. Everyone has their own camps and belong to them. Alot of camps I did not mention and for some they are still trying to figure out what camp it is they are in, lol

My point is that all these camps are trespassing on each other and it is the cause of friction within the forums. OMG, like some camps are very very defensive, lol Like shoot on sight, lol ask questions later

Everyone understand now? Depending on what particular camp you happen to be in at that moment, determines how you respond to replies about our beloved Alizee.

I'm like a rogue, i wonder around from camp to camp. A nomad of sorts
OK, so I'll confess: I haven't read this thread at all. The quoted post is the first one I've read, so my question to you, Matrix, is this: what the hell are you talking about?
Old 04-01-2007, 08:08 PM

madraven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg View Post
OK, so I'll confess: I haven't read this thread at all. The quoted post is the first one I've read, so my question to you, Matrix, is this: what the hell are you talking about?
I can see why, having just read that one post, there would be some confusion

Here's a tip, just read the first post, then most of that should make sense
Old 04-01-2007, 08:29 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg View Post
so my question to you, Matrix, is this: what the hell are you talking about?
DJGreg, I was trying to say something profound and philosophical but it didn't have the effect I wanted

I would like for once in my life to say something profound and worthy of praise and have the adulation of the world! Einstein and his E=Mc2

I want an equation too!

I thought of one... A=Fc2 Alizee equals Fans times speed of light squared

Last edited by Matrix; 04-01-2007 at 08:59 PM..
Old 04-01-2007, 10:09 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by madraven View Post
I can see why, having just read that one post, there would be some confusion

Here's a tip, just read the first post, then most of that should make sense
Yeah, I know...but I thought it'd be funnier to not read the first post and just assume Matrix had gone crazy.

I'm still a little sore that he got rid of his old signature.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:13 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
A woman might insist she's "just a fan" because otherwise it's like saying she's a dyke. When that isn't it at all.
As Sigmund Freud once said, 'Sometimes a cigar, is just a cigar.' I became a member because I wanted to find out more about Alizee. I stayed a member because I made friends here.

One such friend is Amelie. I invited her to my messenger and the first time we chatted went on for hours. The more we talked the more we found out how much we have in common. Within the next few days we've became as close as sisters. I love her very much. This does not make us gay in any sense of the word.

Since I've been a member I've recieved emails calling me a dyke, a lesbian, a whore, a bitch...the list goes on. All of them came from members 16 or younger so I decided to ignore them and stay. I've discussed this with Brad before, and he asked me to reveal their names and he would ban them. I turned down the offer becuase I just chalked it up to their mentality. Since then, the hate mail has vanished.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Banned

thats amazazazing is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
As Sigmund Freud once said, 'Sometimes a cigar, is just a cigar.' I became a member because I wanted to find out more about Alizee. I stayed a member because I made friends here.

One such friend is Amelie. I invited her to my messenger and the first time we chatted went on for hours. The more we talked the more we found out how much we have in common. Within the next few days we've became as close as sisters. I love her very much. This does not make us gay in any sense of the word.

Since I've been a member I've recieved emails calling me a dyke, a lesbian, a whore, a bitch...the list goes on. All of them came from members 16 or younger so I decided to ignore them and stay. I've discussed this with Brad before, and he asked me to reveal their names and he would ban them. I turned down the offer becuase I just chalked it up to their mentality. Since then, the hate mail has vanished.

yeah amelie is pretty cool, i talk to her on msn as well

i became a member just to meet and talk to people who shared a passion for good music, and amelie and I enjoy alot of the same , i would still listen to alizee if she wasnt attractive, and I think its sort of sad, that some people only post here because they think shes "hot". Thats just my opinion though

Last edited by thats amazazazing; 04-01-2007 at 10:37 PM..