Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-22-2010, 04:24 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BXXuE7Wzkew&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BXXuE7Wzkew&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
1st)I'm trying not to be a jerk since you worked hard on it, but someone will say it anyway, and it's no big deal and she won't care. But there is a capital "L" in Alizée's name on the picture above. No biggy, it looks GREAT SCRUFF!!!

2nd)Don't worry about the friend, he's a scrub. And I love the video with him getting jumped haha. But you will still have a great time, and hey, %75 of things change or go wrong in life. Knock on Wood, I don't want it to be cancelled. Knock on Wood. SO YAH!!! ummm

3rd)Thanks again so much Scruff!!! Don't worry, you will do great!!! And don't forget to enjoy her while you are there!!! You will be a great representative for the AAm'ers!!!

Last edited by User22; 03-22-2010 at 04:26 PM..
Old 03-22-2010, 05:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

[QUOTE=Aaronius31;155387]1st)I'm trying not to be a jerk since you worked hard on it, but someone will say it anyway, and it's no big deal and she won't care. But there is a capital "L" in Alizée's name on the picture above. NQUOTE]

That's not a problem, I haven't secured it to the cover yet, so I'll just get it reprinted tomorrow.

Fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out Aaronius

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-22-2010 at 05:25 PM..
Old 03-22-2010, 05:10 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Damn Scruff, sorry I've been too busy (waaay too busy) lately to get involved in all this, but just want to say again what an impressive job you're doing!
Old 03-22-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
That's not a problem, I haven't secured it to the cover yet, so I'll just get it reprinted tomorrow.
Ah sweet...yah OCD problem solved for me haha

Oh and thanks to you I made this: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...t=5062&page=78
Old 03-22-2010, 05:18 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
First the good news. I finally came up with something that will look good in presenting the open letter to Alizée. Not exactly what I wanted but it's decent.

I absolutely love the way it looks and have no doubt she will love it and appreciate it very much

Quote:
Scruffy, I just want you to know that you are an international hero to the thousands of North American fans. Thank you so much for your time with this project of yours, and I pray everything goes according to plan.

Don't worry too much about your partner. You are still going to meet Alizee, and you will be forever entrenched in the memories of the Alizee fans that come to this website everyday for your deed.

Though, if you can find somebody to use the camcorder, and whether you decide to use it or not, I think somebody should get a shot of you giving this letter to Alizee, just so the people who have supported you since the beginning can feel a sense of closure in this project, and the confidence they have had in it since day one.

Once again, thank you, and god bless!
I agree with IncliningPizza, you are a Hero in this site and for many US/Canadian/Int. Fans. Don't worry about your partner, I'm sure you will find an alternative or maybe not but you will still have a great unforgettable trip . This project has had several phases and finally it will reach its purpose. Have an awesome, safe, and enjoyable trip Scruffy!
Old 03-22-2010, 05:34 PM

Hey Scruff, would you be able to get online over there and maybe update us on how it went??? Like maybe you hittin' up an internet cafe or hotel internet?
Old 03-22-2010, 05:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Hey Scruff, would you be able to get online over there and maybe update us on how it went??? Like maybe you hittin' up an internet cafe or hotel internet?
I'll definitely be able to give you a text update. I'll either have my laptop with me or my netbook. If I bring my laptop, I might be able to post a video right away if I have a good connection at the hotel.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:56 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

(Ambassador) Scruffy, Great job!
Sorry to hear about the latest developments. Best of luck and have a safe trip. Enjoy!
Old 03-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Before I get to the good news, bad news, I'd like to say welcome to Aron14 to the forum say that it would be great if he could join me at the autograph session, of which I have a little bad news below. I'll pm Aron with some details of when we might hook up.

First the good news. I finally came up with something that will look good in presenting the open letter to Alizée. Not exactly what I wanted but it's decent.

Wow nice job Scruffy you really went all out on this (or at least as much as possible ) glad you're able to meet Her Majesty live.

P.S. really love that folder. Wish I could ORDER a copy like that one for my own to show off at school *hint hint*

Old 03-22-2010, 07:04 PM

Talking

Quote:
I'll definitely be able to give you a text update. I'll either have my laptop with me or my netbook. If I bring my laptop, I might be able to post a video right away if I have a good connection at the hotel.
Yay!!! can't wait to hear her response to you!!!