Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-31-2010, 06:21 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post

Did someone here say "Catholic high school social"?
The "Our Lady of Endless Agony" girls and the "Saint Onan's Passion" boys?
HA!!

"Hey guys! Those lights we've been seeing across the lake? That's a GIRLS' summer camp!!"
Old 03-31-2010, 06:51 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

havin gone to catholic schools in my past (mixed gender and all boys) i must say... public school girls do it better

---------------------------------------------------

Old 04-01-2010, 06:50 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Cool No black patent leather shoes, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
havin gone to catholic schools in my past (mixed gender and all boys) i must say... public school girls do it better
Perhaps you came along too late to fully appreciate my perspective on this.

It happens that my late Mom was educated at a Catholic school in Europe (vastly too many kids in the local public school had head lice for want of exotic practices like regular bathing). When I entered (public) school, she dressed me as if I was attending a Catholic school, which is why my fellow students always suspected I was a refugee from such a place, even without considering personal manners.

As you might have deduced from my AAm sobriquet, this was in Brooklyn long ago. And while I attended public school, I heard plenty from the neighborhood kids who attended Catholic school. So I confidently assert that a splendid 1985 film, now all but forgotten, captures this time (1965) and place like a documentary, save for the compelling drama: <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_Help_Us_(film)"><i>Heaven Help Us</i></a>. It flopped because it was marketed as a sex comedy, while in fact this aspect is only a small part of this sensitive, bittersweet, nuanced film.

But if you guys don't start to behave like gentlemen, I'll have to put on my best Wallace Shawn lisp and give you a hair-raising lecture about lust you will NEVER forget!
Old 04-18-2010, 03:11 PM

J.T.P. is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone! I'm Juha, a graduating high school student from Finland, and I've been lurking here during around a month. I've always appreciated quite open-mindedly different genres of music and other stuff and I'm into producing electronic music (which is quite crappy unfortunately ). Though i listen to many genres i've never listened pop music much, but things have changed after listening awesome Alizée.

The first time I heard Alizée singing was when I was driving home from school couple months ago, and I listened finnish NRJ radio station which played songs that were desired by listeners and Moi... Lolita happened to be playing then. Alizée's voice sounded so good that i had to check if the unknown french singer (I didn't hear who was the mentioned artist) could be found on internet, so i searched some videos on youtube where I watched JAM and other videos which hooked me.

I kept looking for more information about Alizée and amazingly I haven't got fed up with any tracks and i like all of her albums. UEDS is pretty interesting artwork because it just keeps getting better like progressive metal and exposes new features of itself bit by bit.

I'm happy to be here finally
Old 04-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.P. View Post
Hello everyone! I'm Juha, a graduating high school student from Finland, and I've been lurking here during around a month. I've always appreciated quite open-mindedly different genres of music and other stuff and I'm into producing electronic music (which is quite crappy unfortunately ). Though i listen to many genres i've never listened pop music much, but things have changed after listening awesome Alizée.

The first time I heard Alizée singing was when I was driving home from school couple months ago, and I listened finnish NRJ radio station which played songs that were desired by listeners and Moi... Lolita happened to be playing then. Alizée's voice sounded so good that i had to check if the unknown french singer (I didn't hear who was the mentioned artist) could be found on internet, so i searched some videos on youtube where I watched JAM and other videos which hooked me.

I kept looking for more information about Alizée and amazingly I haven't got fed up with any tracks and i like all of her albums. UEDS is pretty interesting artwork because it just keeps getting better like progressive metal and exposes new features of itself bit by bit.

I'm happy to be here finally
Finland!
I've been several times, and I love it there, I absolutely love it.
Metal music from Finland is amongst my highest tiers, and the lakes are always beautiful.

I can't help but be envious.
Stop by our Chatbox sometime, I love meeting new people.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

whaaaaaaaaats good! welcome sir and be sure to stop by the chatbox as B said... i'll keep it PG-13 till you get used to it...

---------------------------------------------------

Old 04-18-2010, 03:21 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Hello, j.t.p. Welcome, hope you have fun, stay a while, and give your opinions on some of our threads! We always appreciate new members, so go ahead and get comfortable. You may be here a while!
Old 04-18-2010, 03:34 PM

J.T.P. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Finland!
I've been several times, and I love it there, I absolutely love it.
Metal music from Finland is amongst my highest tiers, and the lakes are always beautiful.

I can't help but be envious.
Stop by our Chatbox sometime, I love meeting new people.
Thanks! I'm not so fond of the weather of finland except in summer... Where are you from, TheBarret? Looking forward chatting with you guys, dont worry i've had fun and i'm sure i will too
Old 04-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Welcome man, yah like barrett and Plaz said stop by the chatbox we promise we would go easy on u with SNSD gifs . Anyways welcome and enjoy ur stay.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum JTP! Have fun, enjoy your stay and post often

Tags
alizée gifs