Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-07-2010, 03:55 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Hmm I wouldn't read too much into it. It doesn't necessary mean there's anything going on.
^Agreed, it seems like we're being a bit obsessive now does it?

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 07-07-2010, 04:32 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

We? What's this we stuff, I ain't French! Always wanted to say that here somewhere! I agree. They are friends. I notied little things like ths when I watched my first concert dvd, Rihanna Good Girl Gone Bad Live. Though, not to the same level as Mylène obviously wanted it to be.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:47 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Well, You know what I mean. From what I have seen, you are an excellent person. Just take the compliment! For all we know, you could be a huge jerkwad, and that's why you didn't say two words at the autograph signing. But I'm sure you aren't! Or am I?

You know your saying I might be a huge jerkwad, implies I might be a huge jerkwad and maybe you are right. Maybe I am. But I guarantee you if another oportunity like this comes up again for an autographed cd for a new album. Your name will not be on that list.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You know your saying I might be a huge jerkwad, implies I might be a huge jerkwad and maybe you are right. Maybe I am. But I guarantee you if another oportunity like this comes up again for an autographed cd for a new album. Your name will not be on that list.
....How ungrateful of him....Anyway thanks for all you do Scruff, and no your not a jerkwad, according to everyone else on the forum you are the best member on here(it was discussed in the Ventrilo Chat for the Moi Lolita 10th Anniversary.) Can't wait for you to hear the podcast coming out for it
Old 07-08-2010, 01:09 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Wait, I sincerely hope you didn't think I was being serious. I was just trying to make a point of how I agreed that while we understand each others' poits of view about Alizée, we don't actually know each other personally. I never know what you are like until I meet you. If you thought I was calling you a jerk, I wasn't. I apologize if it seemed that way. But I still don't actually know you. Anyone could tell me they are a good person all they want. But when I met MYGOGT in person, he was much different than I expected. So I now never assume anything about anybody. Sadly, yes, that means I don't assume you are a good person outside of doing what amazng things you have for Alizée and her fans. The flipside of tat is that I would never assume you were a bad person either. I can't know unless I meet you. But I have met MYGOGT, and we talked enough about other non-Alizée subjects for me to know he is a good person. And he has vouched for you. So I would assume you are a good person, if I assumed anything.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:38 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Aw, that's really cute. :3

I don't think it really means anything (and you know what I'm referring to when I say "means anything"! ), just a playful exchange between friends. Happens all the time.

Edit:

Quote:
No..........once again..............there are thousands of admiring fans out there...........there was something else that made her react the way she did.
Really? I didn't notice any embarrassment on her face, but then again I'm awful at reading expressions and social cues.

Edit:

Quote:
I think he was making a joke, you're definitely not a jerkwad. You've done far too much for Alizee promotion-wise to be a mean person!

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-08-2010 at 05:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-09-2010, 08:58 AM

dan6480 is on a distinguished road

It could have been planned, or just a playful moment. Funny to watch though.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan6480 View Post
It could have been planned, or just a playful moment. Funny to watch though.
Funny to watch indeed. I think whether it was planned or just playful, that this moment was nothing serious between the two. So yah....Off-Topic time?!jk'n
Old 07-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

I think that a little bit of being culturally challenged Americans may be a part of this whole debate. Americans automatically see everything as it would relate to the sexual. French people are very open about displaying their affections openly to those that are friends of either sex. Lets see, they kiss each other on the cheek as a part of a friendship greeting, my Sandy had a part French upbringing and she said the same thing. The French are not so tied up culturally like we Puritanical Americans are. Those exchanges onstage may or may not have been planned choreography, but be certain of this, it was a friendly encounter between close friends, to read into it anything more would be a false assumption in my opinion.

Last edited by RobandSandy; 07-12-2010 at 12:18 PM..
Old 07-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I saw this video on your youtube channel, but I have to say, I don't think it was much. It was simply Alizée being too cute and too playful that we can't help but fawn over it.