Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-12-2009, 03:16 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road
Default smoke'em if you got'em, boyz II "So Beautiful"

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BV2olsIqgwE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&co lor2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BV2olsIqgwE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&co lor2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

I don't think neither poet nor scientist can explain why this girl leaves me so smitten. May be we've been denied such charisma and charm in favor of the "products" paraded out in front of us all of these years. Maybe its just her extraordinary normalcy. Maybe I just gotta snap out of it! Nawh.. I think I'll just walk around like some lost puppy some more!
Old 12-14-2009, 01:56 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
<object width="660" height="525">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BV2olsIqgwE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&co lor2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></object>

I don't think neither poet nor scientist can explain why this girl leaves me so smitten. May be we've been denied such charisma and charm in favor of the "products" paraded out in front of us all of these years. Maybe its just her extraordinary normalcy. Maybe I just gotta snap out of it! Nawh.. I think I'll just walk around like some lost puppy some more!
This video was sacred to me since my early Lilly-fanhood Wildfire, I didn't know anybody else knew about it since nobody cared to mention it. Great stuff. I loved it since the first time I saw it. It was among one of the first I downloaded. I still watch it every now and then, glad to know I'm not the only one!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 02:50 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Her face at 0:25???

The ending??

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! overload!!

Old 12-14-2009, 05:17 AM
Merci Alizée

I always ask to myself (after many others asked me) that why I can't take her out of her mind for even a single second. That's still remains one of the biggest question to me.

I am going crazy. God, save me...
Old 12-14-2009, 06:32 AM
Universal Member

UniCom is on a distinguished road

There will be no person to convince me that there is someone cuter than her.
It's a fact.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:21 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

I watched 1H avec Alizée again, just to see all those smiles
Brilliant video, love it, next compilation of all face expressions that she made

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniCom View Post
It's a fact.
Second that.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:42 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

I have this video as one of my favorites on my youtube acct. I haven't watched it in a while. Thanks for the reminder. It is one of my earliest downloads also. Alizee's cuteness and beauty is unmatched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I always ask to myself (after many others asked me) that why I can't take her out of her mind for even a single second. That's still remains one of the biggest question to me.

I am going crazy. God, save me...
God was definitely in the zone when he made this beautiful creature. ;Are you sure you really want the obcession removed lol? I'm not willing myself.

Last edited by pepelepew; 12-15-2009 at 01:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-15-2009, 02:10 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniCom View Post
It's a fact.
I think I'll have to agree. This is why everyone is so stuck on Alizée and it's really hard to ever snap out of it. Ultra cute and ultra sexy at the same time. It's just primal.

"God was definitely in the zone when he made this beautiful creature." ha ha I love it! I'll have to remember that one.

By the way, great ending on that video.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 12-15-2009 at 02:13 AM..