Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-05-2021, 10:47 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Interesting what the post said that went with this picture. It said the dog had been shot at or was about to be shot by it's owner so you have to suspect it was abused. You look in those eyes and you see a look of mistrust, of suspicion. That will soon change if she is now with Alizée and her family.

"NALA 💞.
This morning we went to the Caldaniccia Refuge in Ajaccio. We fell in love with this 6 month old Australian Shepherd cross and patou. Poor thing escaped her former master's shotgun 🥺 We hope after a week of adaptation we will adopt her for life 💞 Welcome to our NALA family 🥰.
If as we want you to adopt a 4 legged friend, think about the @la_spa and the shelters near you, there are so many abandoned dogs all year long looking forward to a family".
Old 05-06-2021, 04:19 AM

24Shepherd24 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
We have had 8 new members join our Facebook group.
They are from:
Budapest, Hungary
Mosul, Iraq
London, U.K.
Morelos, Mexico
Bangladesh
India
Greece
Belgium
That's amazing, not two from the same country. Iraq, Bangladesh, I wonder how these people are finding her.
Old 05-06-2021, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Interesting what the post said that went with this picture. It said the dog had been shot at or was about to be shot by it's owner so you have to suspect it was abused. You look in those eyes and you see a look of mistrust, of suspicion. That will soon change if she is now with Alizée and her family.
I wondered about that, too. I am so very glad that dog was rescued by Alizée! Not many things get me as upset and angry as animal abuse...so not many people impress me as much as those who care for and rescue animals. Just another reason to deeply admire Alizée!
Old 05-08-2021, 06:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

RTL Belgium made a little news about Alizée and Nala!

https://www.rtl.be/people/potins/ali...n-1297586.aspx

Alizée 💜
Old 05-08-2021, 07:58 AM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
RTL Belgium made a little news about Alizée and Nala!

https://www.rtl.be/people/potins/ali...n-1297586.aspx
Alizée completely crushes her fans with these photos of her daughter Maggy and Nala, her new dog

Posted on May 06, 2021 at 6:07 PM

In recent months, Alizée has shared many photos of her little Maggy, born out of her love affair with dancer Grégoire Lyonnet.

With each of her posts on Instagram, the singer makes her subscribers crack, who find little Maggy irresistible.

This time, they have a double reason to crack, since it's two photos of the little girl cuddling and caressing a white dog that she posted.

According to Alizée's explanations in legend, the animal has just joined the small family.

"This morning we went with the family to the Refuge de Caldaniccia in Ajaccio. We fell in love with this 6-month-old girl, Australian shepherd and patou. The poor escaped the shot from her former master. We hope that after a week of adaptation we will adopt it for life. Welcome to our family NALA" she explained.

Her subscribers congratulated her for this beautiful gesture and shared their wonder at the tenderness between Maggy and Nala.

https://www.objeko.com/alizee-sa-fam...6-mois-131379/

Alizée: Her family is growing in Corsica with this “6 month old girl”!

Tuesday May 4, Alizée shared wonderful news to her fans. On her Instagram account, the singer introduced them to Nala!

Posted on May 08, 2021 at 07:08:47 by Alix Brun

“Moi... Lolita”, this hit propelled singer Alizée into an international career. This title celebrated its 20th anniversary last year. For 17 years, Alizée has toured all over the world. Europe, but also Japan or Latin America. The interpreter of “I'm fed up” has fans in many countries. But for a while, the artist has put her musical career on hold. In 2017, she explained herself to the journalists of Télé-Star.

Alizée: “I'm not going to dance for very long, like Pietragalla

If Alizé decided to take a break, it is for good reason. Because the young woman has another passion: dancing. “The musical page yes, because I currently no longer want to make an album. […] There, I take a break. I'm still 33 years old and I'm not going to dance for very long like Pietragalla […] On the other hand, I will always be able to record songs until my last breath”, she told to the columns of Télé-Star.
“I've been doing this job for seventeen years, six albums in total, but now I'm taking a break”.

However, Annily and Maggy's mother remains open to any collaboration proposal. She just doesn't want to spend too much time on music. “When I am called to do little things, I do it with pleasure but there, to make an album, for the moment, I put that aside. I have been doing this job for seventeen years, six albums in total, but now I'm taking a break, ”she said.

“I don't have a forecast for my future in music. In fact, it's not the urge that is no longer there, but what I did 20 years ago, it would seem so complicated to do now. It kicks me less to do that because suddenly I found a direction that I really like, it's dancing, it's teaching, it's also enjoying my family (…) I don't don't feel like making a choice, so for now I'm just continuing what I'm doing and if the opportunity arises at a time when I feel ready, then I will. I always did things when it happened, like a crush”.

The beautiful brunette now devotes time to her family life. Married to Grégoire Lyonnet, she brings up her two daughters with him. Together, they also opened a dance studio in the singer's hometown. You will understand, it will take a long time to see her on stage again. In the meantime, her fans follow her on her Instagram account.

“The poor girl escaped the rifle shot of her former master”

And Tuesday, May 4, she told them fabulous news! Because her family has just adopted. “This morning we went with the family to the Caldaniccia refuge in Ajaccio. We fell in love with this 6 month old girl, Australian Shepherd and Patou cross. The poor girl escaped her old master's rifle shot. We hope that after a week of adaptation we will adopt her for life. Welcome to our family Nala”, she shared.

For the former protégé of Mylène Farmer, it goes without saying to adopt an animal in a refuge. “If like us you want to adopt a 4-legged friend, think of the @la_spa and shelters near you, there are so many abandoned dogs all year round who are impatiently waiting for a family”, explains the wife of Grégoire Lyonnet.

Alizée: “Well done, what a good deed. What a big heart!”

Her followers immediately applauded his initiative. “Well done, what a good deed. What a big heart!”, Thus greeted a surfer. “What a nice gesture ❤ it is really beautiful”, remarked a subscriber. “Nala won the jackpot with you and your family”, “Alizée Super nice photo !!”, “And Beautiful dog Alizée, I think Maggy has already adopted her”, could we also read among the comments. Within Objeko's editorial staff, we approve 100%!
Old 05-27-2021, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator

We have had 11 new members join our Facebook group. They are from a variety of places, including:

The United States
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Bydgoszcz, Poland
Moulvi Bazar, Sylhet, Bangladesh
Kostanay, Kazakhstan
Old 06-01-2021, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

We finished out the month of May with four more new members of our Facebook group. The countries they are from include Mexico, Hungary, and Brazil.
Old 06-01-2021, 12:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

A nice number of fans around the world!

As is known in the case of Alizée, including these FB stats!

Alizée 💜
Old 06-03-2021, 02:51 AM

24Shepherd24 is on a distinguished road

What the heck is this? I've never seen this before. I'm not even sure if that's Alizee's voice. Was this made in Poland?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3kGyO4iN6Q
Old 06-03-2021, 04:27 AM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Shepherd24 View Post
What the heck is this? I've never seen this before. I'm not even sure if that's Alizee's voice. Was this made in Poland?
Yes, it's Alizée's voice. It is a cover recorded by Alizée in Poland at the end of February 2021, which initially aired on the Polish TV in "Jaka to melodia?" on March 31, 2021. Alizée's voice:

The original artist of the song is "Tones and I". Not Alizée's voice:

The original official video clip by "Tones and I". Not Alizée's voice: