Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-04-2020, 06:34 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Fall was the only user to rank in the same place in order of total number of posts for any user compared to June, being the 9th most frequent poster in both months.
Huh, well that's weird I will have to outdo myself this time

Good thread Ben, thanks for keeping it up for July. I would welcome a similar post for August if you're up for it
Old 08-05-2020, 02:47 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
But without further to do, here are the results of how much people posted on AAm in the month of July:
Very fun to look at, you certainly spend a lot of your free time doing it.
Thank you for that.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:12 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In case this is your first time seeing something from this thread, everything is explained in the thread's first post.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8618

But without further to do, here are the results of how much people posted on AAm in the month of July:
Wow! Ben, I am impressed. You have a future in Business Intelligence and data mining!

I did not see this thread until today. You created the thread in early July while I was on vacation, which is reflected on your July chart.

It looks like I still have some catching up to do.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:50 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
Very fun to look at, you certainly spend a lot of your free time doing it.
Thank you for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Rien View Post
Wow! That`s Interesting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
Huh, well that's weird I will have to outdo myself this time

Good thread Ben, thanks for keeping it up for July. I would welcome a similar post for August if you're up for it
Cheers guys! August is being tracked at the moment, for now I don't have any plans to stop, but if for some reason I'm away for some time or the computer I'm using goes broke that would make things difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Wow! Ben, I am impressed. You have a future in Business Intelligence and data mining!
That sounds like a very skilled profession, probably not something I'm smart enough to do but who knows. Right now it's just putting some things into an Excel spreadsheet, maybe I'd be more qualified to be an accountant
Well, hopefully I'd be capable to do something a bit more inspiring Thanks for the encouragement though
Old 09-03-2020, 06:09 AM

In case this is your first time seeing something from this thread, everything is explained in the thread's first post.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8618

But without further to do, here are the results of how much people posted on AAm in the month of August:

Some more specific statistics:

bebert057 was again the most consistent user, posting exactly 1 thing a day, everyday in the 'share our photos of Alizée' thread, except for the 26th where bebert057 posted 2 things on the same day.

Alex Rien, Ben.Daly and BroKenSkullDG were the 3 most frequent posters, with somewhere near 2 posts a day across the month.

The most things posted by one user in a single day was BroKenSkullDG, posting 13 things on the 11th of July, a new record.

The 11th also saw the highest number of posts for any one day, and a new record since I've started recording this data, with 37. And it was the 3rd of August that had the fewest number of posts for any day in the month, with just 3.

The 27th saw another record broken, this time in regards to highest number of unique individual posters with 14.

The most common number of posts across the month of all the users (that posted at least something) was 1, with 24Shepherd24, Alnor, Dani, Merci Alizée, imverynuts, Spirit, FirstSeb, PanchoVilla619 and SteveB all posting exactly once each during the month.

In terms of more general observations...

More posts across August (478) than of any month I've recorded so far, compared to July (444) and June (300).

Average of just over 15 posts per day, with 7 days recording 20+ posts, both records.

Kajue, as well as BigDan if you re-order things, both remained the same rank in terms of number of posts compared to last month. 14th for Kajue and 18th/19th(joint with 18th in August) for BigDan.

So overall, we're seeing an increase of posts over each month. This time fuelled by the Vinyls being made available for pre-order, events such as the make-up showcase at the studio, speculation of things to come as always, and plenty of general threads for discussion and sharing of media.

Notice: I'll be away for the weekend so might struggle to record results but will try. If the next few days are left empty or inaccurate when shared at the end of the month that will be why, however I think I should be able to keep track of things.

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 09-03-2020 at 08:35 AM..
Old 09-03-2020, 08:02 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Alex Rien!

Ben.Daly, you get Special Mention.

As for me....

Actually, I had accrued a lot of vacation days at work and I had to start taking some or lose it, so I did in August on three separate occasions before summer slips away. Actually the charts documents it very well.

I like what you are doing here. It is very interesting.
Old 09-03-2020, 09:07 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Great, Ben! Happy to see a new update.
Old 09-03-2020, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Great, Ben! Happy to see a new update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Congratulations Alex Rien!

Ben.Daly, you get Special Mention.

As for me....

Actually, I had accrued a lot of vacation days at work and I had to start taking some or lose it, so I did in August on three separate occasions before summer slips away. Actually the charts documents it very well.

I like what you are doing here. It is very interesting.

Thanks guys

Though it's not necessarily a competition to post the most things, CleverCowboy
Any contribution is welcomed, I find myself refreshing this site many times a day so seeing something get posted is always a welcome sight, but there's no requirement to post each and every day.