Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-14-2020, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road
Default Some Fun (with or without Alizée)

Old 11-14-2020, 08:32 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
That's one I put together a few years back. At the end, even though she had probably hundreds of things thrown at her in these shows, it's still surprising how she took being hit in the arm in stride.

Here's a video with Adele. She's got an incredible voice but I'm not that big a fan of the person. Still, I enjoyed this prank. She is pretending to be someone else in a look and sing like Adele competition.

Old 11-17-2020, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Rolling in the Deep

Here is another version. In this one, Alizée "turns up the heat," so to speak--so much so that she almost missed her opening line, which is very uncharacteristic of her.

Old 11-17-2020, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Rolling in the Deep

Here is another version. In this one, Alizée "turns up the heat," so to speak--so much so that she almost missed her opening line, which is very uncharacteristic of her.

Adele's song, "Rolling in the deep" came out in 2011. I first heard it when I was on vacation in France. I had the habit of when I was driving along if I heard a song I hadn't heard before, I would turn on my camera and start recording. My main thoughts at the time was for if I'd hear French songs I didn't know, when I got back to the states, I'd have enough info to look them up. Of course Rolling in the Deep was an English song and there would be no need to look it up.

This was such a great trip. I saw the Chateau de Chambord, the U boat pens at St Nazaire. Then I drove up to Lorient to see the U boat pens there. I drove up to the harbor and couldn't find them. I asked a gentleman on a sailboat if he knew where they were. He said he did and said they were heading that way and asked me if I wanted a ride with them. I said yes. In my mind it was hell yes!. So even though it was raining, I got a great view of those pens. I told two of the men I was an Alizee fan and they got a good laugh out of that. I took a cab back to my car. That was such and awesome thing to have happened.

Then I drove up Caen and the historic WW2 sites around there. Then I drove up the coast to such historic sites as Dieppe, Dunkirk, Arnhem and then I went to Monet's garden.

This was also the trip where I went to the ACC building. No need to say how great it was to be able to go there, then get inside.

This is just a video of when I recorded Rolling in the Deep.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fwp...ew?usp=sharing
Old 11-18-2020, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

This was such a great trip. I saw the Chateau de Chambord, the U boat pens at St Nazaire. Then I drove up to Lorient to see the U boat pens there. I drove up to the harbor and couldn't find them. I asked a gentleman on a sailboat if he knew where they were. He said he did and said they were heading that way and asked me if I wanted a ride with them. I said yes. In my mind it was hell yes!. So even though it was raining, I got a great view of those pens. I told two of the men I was an Alizee fan and they got a good laugh out of that. I took a cab back to my car. That was such and awesome thing to have happened.

Then I drove up Caen and the historic WW2 sites around there. Then I drove up the coast to such historic sites as Dieppe, Dunkirk, Arnhem and then I went to Monet's garden.

This was also the trip where I went to the ACC building. No need to say how great it was to be able to go there, then get inside.
Scruffydog, you have such great travel stories! It seems like you so often make incredible unexpected things happen. From what little I’ve read about your experiences, I dare say you have many more and could write quite a fascinating book! Or, perhaps, put together a very cool video/movie. Thanks for sharing these adventures with us.
Old 11-18-2020, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Scruffydog, you have such great travel stories! It seems like you so often make incredible unexpected things happen. From what little I’ve read about your experiences, I dare say you have many more and could write quite a fascinating book! Or, perhaps, put together a very cool video/movie. Thanks for sharing these adventures with us.
I don't think it'd be fascinating, maybe enjoyable and possibly enjoyable mainly by me but I do have to start looking through my trips before those memories start to fade.

This was one area of my life that was so influenced by Alizee. I used to make all my trips in the winter to some warm islands. Finding out about Alizee made me want to go see her and in the process, I overcame the fears I think a lot of people have about travelling to foreign countries and now I take most of my vacations in Europe.

I mostly take 1 week vacations. I tried two weeks a couple of times and I get antsy. I need to get home and do a reset, plus I'd rather have my next vacation only 3 months away instead of having to wait 6.

When I first started going to Europe, there was so much I hadn't seen that I was overly anxious to see as much as I could as quick as I could. I might have spent a week in 5 different cities back then, but now I usually just spend 3 days in one place and 4 in another.

Getting back on track. Some of our newer members may not have seen this. This is when Alizée stole Pascal Obispo's hat during Les Enfoires 2008 I think it was.

Old 12-10-2020, 09:08 AM

I got a kick out of this moment here. She got this strange look on her face. I think she was trying to stifle a yawn.
https://youtu.be/O4AEHmPZvTw?t=70
Old 12-10-2020, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

I love this video. In this clip, you can see Alizée running into the store to surprise Jessica and she almost gives this woman a heart attack when she cuts right in front of her!

http://youtu.be/O4AEHmPZvTw?t=342
Old 12-10-2020, 12:19 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I got a kick out of this moment here. She got this strange look on her face. I think she was trying to stifle a yawn.
https://youtu.be/O4AEHmPZvTw?t=70
She does it here too.

Old 12-10-2020, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
She does it here too.

That looks to be from the same time she seemed a little upset that Gregoire thought of her as only the "Parenaire"!