Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-05-2010, 02:28 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

i swear it seems that if she doesn't perform soon, people here are getting ready to go to war with france. blah blah blah i've been waiting for duke nukem forever...forever. lay off will ya?
Old 11-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
i swear it seems that if she doesn't perform soon, people here are getting ready to go to war with france. blah blah blah i've been waiting for duke nukem forever...forever. lay off will ya?
Wait so are you saying you are tired of people that are complaining that she hasn't performed? But yah hopefully the tour happens early next year...
Old 11-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Wait so are you saying you are tired of people that are complaining that she hasn't performed? But yah hopefully the tour happens early next year...
Fed up about other people being fed up. About Alizée. How Ironic.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
Fed up about other people being fed up. About Alizée. How Ironic.
Ahhh I see. Yah it is annoying to see negativity towards Alizee
Old 11-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

The biggest reason that the negativity toward Alizée annoys THE CRAP out of me is that Alizée sings out AGAINST negativity. And to be rather frank I was F'N FED UP long b4 I found ZEE. And I had to choose to start to be positive after I found Alizée, and Rob knew that he was never going to be the same when he found Alizée. And now my life is changing so much for the good today that it is a miricle!!! So those of you out there who want to stay negative, STAY THAT WAY, I dont really care. Alizée's positivity rubbed of on Rob and it changed his life. However if I see an Alizée hater here dont be suprised if I post a counter comment or two about it. If u want to hate Alizée DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE, not here. :
Old 11-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobandSandy View Post
The biggest reason that the negativity toward Alizée annoys THE CRAP out of me is that Alizée sings out AGAINST negativity. And to be rather frank I was F'N FED UP long b4 I found ZEE. And I had to choose to start to be positive after I found Alizée, and Rob knew that he was never going to be the same when he found Alizée. And now my life is changing so much for the good today that it is a miricle!!! So those of you out there who want to stay negative, STAY THAT WAY, I dont really care. Alizée's positivity rubbed of on Rob and it changed his life. However if I see an Alizée hater here dont be suprised if I post a counter comment or two about it. If u want to hate Alizée DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE, not here. :
Hell yeah! That's a wonderful story! For me personally, one of the things being an Alizée fan has done is exposed me to many pictures of France and Corsica. This has reminded me of how beautiful that part of the world is, and has inspired me to go visit again. The first time I went, it was a worldwind tour, and I distinctly remember the slow day I spent in Marseille, just exploring was the best. I'd love to do the same with Corsica and Paris, as I missed both of those places the first time around. When Lilly has her next concert, I'll make that part of the trip!

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 11-07-2010, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobandSandy View Post
1)I like how you talk in 3rd person all the time
2)Although, yes Alizee haters do hate a lot, remember that some are trying to critique and not hate. you have to be able to tell the difference.
3)I think we got off-topic

BACK ON-TOPIC: Okay so did we finally get ALL the dates right and information? And are we going to go into more detail with each one like others suggested(location,tv channel,general information,etc.)?
Old 11-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

I would fly anywhere in the whole wide world to see Alizée in a concert. And I would love to visit Paris and Corsica one day. Dream always and all ways. And Im glad that you guys are listing all of her recent UEDS events like this. And I thought Id stop in and look a bit while I was coming up for air. Whew. Been way busy working! Its all good.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:49 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Waiting for long periods of time is a occupational hazard of being an Alizée fan. I thought we discussed this already?

Reverend Jalen, I suggest you reiterated this message at the next cult meeting.

Old 11-13-2010, 04:27 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Waiting for long periods of time is a occupational hazard of being an Alizée fan. I thought we discussed this already?

Reverend Jalen, I suggest you reiterated this message at the next cult meeting.
Wasabi, you are somewhat new in the grand scheme of things, but you are one of the most wise people on here. Did you know my avatar picture and text are from a post of yours? That is how wise and awesome I think you are.

I'm going to a cult meeting in Boston during Thanksgiving, there I will be meeting one of the high priests, Scruffy. What should I bring as an offering? Nutella? A Plushy? A Bedazzled skull cap?

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)