Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 05-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Oh,you were serious!? Holy crap! Does anybody have an audio file of this!? Please! Youtube upload! S'il vous plait !!!!!!!
Dude I have posted links for that too. I can't upload it on youtube though. Sorry

I'll search for it and if I find one, I'll share that.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:31 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I literally can't feel my heart right now! Are you entriely sure this was October 25, 2003? And she sang a birthday song? I was originally under the impression that the ÀCC DLL performance was recorded on my birthday, but I found out that was just the tv airdate. If this is true, wow... I seriously can't feel my heart right now, at all. I put my hand to my chest, and it is not even as strong as a baby's heartbeat... There is almost no feeling in my chest... I can't believe this... I feel so... I can't even describe it... I know the song wasn't FOR me, but still... This is... I can't even tell you... I can't wait to hear it... This will be amazing... Thank you, emily and ma, for brining me the happiest news ever... That birthday, for me, was terrible. Mainly because I got c's and d's on my report card (the only class I did well in that year was, ironically, French!), and my mom decided to ignoremy birthday as punishment... But this makes up for it, more than DLL ever could... A birthday song on my birthday...
Old 05-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
I literally can't feel my heart right now! Are you entriely sure this was October 25, 2003? And she sang a birthday song? I was originally under the impression that the ÀCC DLL performance was recorded on my birthday, but I found out that was just the tv airdate. If this is true, wow... I seriously can't feel my heart right now, at all. I put my hand to my chest, and it is not even as strong as a baby's heartbeat... There is almost no feeling in my chest... I can't believe this... I feel so... I can't even describe it... I know the song wasn't FOR me, but still... This is... I can't even tell you... I can't wait to hear it... This will be amazing... Thank you, emily and ma, for brining me the happiest news ever... That birthday, for me, was terrible. Mainly because I got c's and d's on my report card (the only class I did well in that year was, ironically, French!), and my mom decided to ignoremy birthday as punishment... But this makes up for it, more than DLL ever could... A birthday song on my birthday...

I'm absolutely sure about it. Since you are so happy. I guess I can do little more for you. Just wait few mins.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:35 PM

thekidEm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm happy for you that you got to hear it. MA beat me to it in posting on youtube. Thanks MA
Old 05-06-2010, 09:51 PM

I haven't heard it yet. But tomorrow. Can't wait!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
I haven't heard it yet. But tomorrow. Can't wait!
Posting it here too

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eJx_TQNho_k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eJx_TQNho_k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 05-31-2010, 05:24 PM

The dl links won't work. they lead to something trying to install an application called imesh.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:26 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
The dl links won't work. they lead to something trying to install an application called imesh.
Check this post http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...95&postcount=6
Old 05-31-2010, 06:04 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Hey MerciAlizee do you have one upload for the Grenoble concert like you do the Bruxelles and Nice ones?

cause I don't wanna download each song individually unless i have to haha...
Old 05-31-2010, 06:23 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Hey MerciAlizee do you have one upload for the Grenoble concert like you do the Bruxelles and Nice ones?

cause I don't wanna download each song individually unless i have to haha...
Sorry, I can't help with it.

I thought you'll do it for us.