Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-29-2010, 12:18 PM

banshee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Just wanted to tell you guys about some sweet Holiday deals on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/

Everyday during the holiday till next year they are giving away WICKED deals. They were selling all the Prince of Persia games for $2.75. Today they are selling Modern Warfare 2 from 50% off and Batman Akram Asylum is 75% off and only selling it for only $7.49. Mass Effect 2 was only for $9.99. That's on top off all the other sales that they have.

I already brought several titles like The Orange Box at really sweet deals.
The Steam Holiday Sales deals are INSANE. I got Serious Sam 1 & 2 HD for only $3.49. If you buy it at retail it will cost you $35. NOTHING can match PC's Steam, not Xbox Live or PSN. Especially, Xbox Live which is a JOKE, you have to pay $50 just to play multiplayer and get other services which Steam provides for FREE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
It's no wonder Steam has experienced 200% growth over the past year and has over 31 million active users. And there are idiots out there who say PC gaming is dying. I would like to slap these clowns across the face.
Anyone who says PC gaming is dying are retarded, ignoranuses. With the emergence of Steam, PC gaming is quietly reemerging. Hence Steam grew by 200%, not even Xbox Live or PSN can match it's growth. I believe almost HALF the games sold on the PC are direct downloads whose sales doesn't get reported that's why idiots think PC gaming is dying because Steam doesn't release their sales records. Not to mention consoles run @720P rez (Black OPS isn't even in HD, LOL) while PC gamers can play their games @ FULL HD 1080P. PC gaming is awesome!
Old 12-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I don't care for pc gaming. Dunno why.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Installed some old games in December. (PC)

- Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
Building and riding your own rollercoasters is awesome.

- The Sims 2
I locked some kids into a room without a door to paint for me so I can make money instead of getting a job.

- Age of Empires 2
The classic, Age of Kings. We play this against eachother in school sometimes.

- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Multiplayer)
Found out there was a Multiplayer mode (http://sa-mp.com/) and I became addicted to a Cops and Robbers server.

- Battlefield 2 (Multiplayer)
I was ranked like 500 in the world before I quit. A lot of good memories playing this game with my friends a few years ago.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Recline yourself

I do likes me my Roller Coaster Tycoon trilogy (3 likes to crash quite often for me, due to my 512mb of ram), as well as all tycoons
Old 01-01-2011, 10:34 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

So... my bro finally got Black Ops. I've never played Call of Duty before with the exception of a few matches at a friend's a year or so ago. Yeah, Jalen, I know exactly why you were so pissed with the game now. The camping and the players on that game are just ridiculous. You start out at level 1 and don't have good guns and stuff while everyone else is level 30+ and in teams and on top of all that, they're camping. However, I gave it some time to get used to the game. I'm getting to know a few of the maps a little better now and can play against the campers a little better. After ranking up a bit, I now have decent guns to work with as well. If I get anywhere near as good at Black Ops as I am at James Bond Quantum of Solace, then people better watch their ass . I don't think I'm going to invest that much time into it though. Got better shit to do than play online with a bunch of d-bags on an over-rated game. I mean, it's good but It's not that much better than other shooters I've played.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Recline yourself

I'm disappointed with black ops as a call of duty game.... I rather it have just been "Black Ops" period, separate from the franchise

They pretty much killed sniping, made it easy for faggots to hide in dark corners (especially on that one map with the bombed out center building... Cracked?) and make Domination impossible, made it impossible for players to progress if they weren't one of the first people to buy and play the game (i.e. me.... can't do much with an enfield when you're facing 17 campers with augs n commandos)
Old 01-03-2011, 01:57 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that's another thing. The shooting/sniping/accuracy kinda sucks. They pretty much took away quick scoping so it's tougher to be accurate. And yeah, those damn corner campers that stay in a corner for half the match... you call that skill? I just hope people who camp like that don't think they're that good. Resorting to camping equals lack of skill. I only camp in very rare occasions such as: eating while playing or getting so mad that I feel I must give the camper(s) a taste of his/her(their) own medicine. Anyway, I should have sufficient time to play this week so I'll be able to get used to things. Campers beware! Oh, wait, that reminds me. The thing that probably upsets me the most about the game is that you can't really t-bag anyone !!! But I guess it kinda evens out since the camping is so bad that if there was no kill cam, then it would be far harder to find the bastards.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Gonna get game of the year.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hGMOMkACtn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Tchaikovsky; 02-12-2011 at 07:39 PM..
Old 02-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Gonna be epic

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JSRtYpNRoN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 07-03-2011, 12:22 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

OoT 3D looks soo good. Too bad I'm not shelling out t'ree fiddy to play one game on a 3DS.