Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-08-2008, 10:03 AM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
Do you think you'll ever find another celebrity to whom you're equally attracted? Someone who has the same effect on you as Alizée does?

For me that is very unlikely, simply because I never was a fan of anyone before I discoverd Alizée. So I figure she really is one of a kind, very special. Or at least she was. I'm not saying I don't like her new album or her appearances since her comeback but I doubt I would have been drawn in by her the way I was when I saw her Gourmandises and MCE stuff.

What about you?
This is purely subjective, I can't argue with anyone's thoughts on this and I accept no arguments with mine

I have never been a fan of anyone else and do not expect to be. Alizée is as close to perfect as anyone I have ever seen. Lefty said it better than I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
If I had gone to one of those police sketch artists years ago and described the perfect female face, not the most beautiful woman in the world, just the perfect face to suit my particular taste, the artist would have drawn something very similar to Alizée. Maybe that’s why she looked so familiar to me the first time I saw her. I can’t deny that her appearance is appealing to me, but it really was her voice and her music that captivated me. With that powerful combination, I find it hard to believe that I will find another Alizée in my lifetime.
I find it difficult to explain the affect she has on me. It is not sexual even though she is incredibly sexy, it is more of a joy (though that term doesn't describe it fully) that I receive from the sound of her voice, the sight of her image. Add that to her unique personality, life story, and the amazing places she leads me: I have to say there is no second "Alizée" for me.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Fan number 1 in Brazil!

Nicolas is on a distinguished road

Alizée is special and unique. In my opinion, I will never be fan of anyone like I am of her. She already makes part of my life, so it's already something that makes her so special for me...

Made by the fairy Amélie! Thanks a lot!
Old 06-08-2008, 01:42 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up THE ONE and ONLY!

No one else has had the "Hook, Line, Sinker" effect on me like Alizee. She is the reason I first joined any forum, and it was the first time I had been so hooked to the internet for several days straight upon discovering her a couple years ago.

She had the "girl next door look," captured an opportunity to become a superstar, and looked into your eyes during performances. Since then, everday has been Lili Day for me.

Folks, it's safe to say, don't worry about the next Alizee. The ONE and ONLY is here now. Savor the moment.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 06-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Lili Day... A new holiday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Lili Day
I like the way that sounds!
Old 06-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Folks, it's safe to say, don't worry about the next Alizee. The ONE and ONLY is here now. Savor the moment.
Quite wise!