Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-17-2011, 11:36 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

i was with it until she kept repeating friday friday friday. that was very irritating.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:01 AM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

This crap was stuck in my head the whole day Thursday. (The day before Friday, for those who didn't know.)
Old 03-18-2011, 04:00 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Hmm. I have never heard song with such strange/dreadful/ridiculous (choose whichever you want) lyrics. It's a crap.
Ahh today is FRIDAY, tomorrow is SATURDAY, and then SUNDAY! and the weekend ends
Old 03-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Rather strong, but not unexpected reaction to this song and video...

And the acoustic version...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0jtVtSTr070" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: All joking aside, I do think the lyrics to this song are horrible but I give this girl credit for putting herself out there and trying to make something happen. After all, she's only 13. Some of the nasty, hateful comments I've seen on the video at YouTube are really uncalled for. This actually could have been a better production if the producers had done their job right. I'm sure they were more interested in the money than developing this girl into an artist.

Last edited by lefty12357; 03-18-2011 at 10:56 PM..
Old 03-19-2011, 05:02 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I do think the lyrics to this song are horrible
It ends everything. They are terrible. I don't judge whether she can sing, hard to tell. I didn't know she's 13.
On the other hand, the promotion is perfect. This song is just everywhere
Old 03-21-2011, 01:42 AM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

28 million frickin' views. I remember when it barely had only one comma.
At least it shows the 90% dislikes. 55 thousand of 'em.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:24 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Here you go guys. A much better version of Friday.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1w2ZpyPTeUc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1w2ZpyPTeUc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
Old 03-21-2011, 03:46 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Is there anyway we could link Alizee's video here, such as a video response or something like that? I think we can capitalize on this thing. Kind of like what we did during the Jetblue flight attendant thing. I'm not very good at this kind of thing and unfortunately, Zeerre is no longer active. The official video has over 30 million hits already.....unbelievable! Let's show them what a REALLY GREAT video looks like!
Old 03-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Is there anyway we could link Alizee's video here, such as a video response or something like that? I think we can capitalize on this thing. Kind of like what we did during the Jetblue flight attendant thing. I'm not very good at this kind of thing and unfortunately, Zeerre is no longer active. The official video has over 30 million hits already.....unbelievable! Let's show them what a REALLY GREAT video looks like!
I actually thought about it, but so many of the people who are now drawn to this video are only there for the fun of ripping on someone. I wasn't sure if those are the kind of people you want to point in Alizée's direction. It would probably get her a lot of traffic though. How many would end up buying Alizée's music and how many would just insult her? I don't know.

For those who are interested and haven't seen it, here's an interview with Rebecca Black that was on GMA.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yXsDCIsuH74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 03-22-2011, 02:25 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I actually thought about it, but so many of the people who are now drawn to this video are only there for the fun of ripping on someone. I wasn't sure if those are the kind of people you want to point in Alizée's direction. It would probably get her a lot of traffic though. How many would end up buying Alizée's music and how many would just insult her? I don't know.

For those who are interested and haven't seen it, here's an interview with Rebecca Black that was on GMA.
It might worth the try. Rebecca Black is still trending. She added another million views in less than one day! If we could steer even a small portion of those views to Alizee, that will be great. I'm guessing they're mostly young audience so it'll probably be best to put Alizee's most popular video (JAM or LIB) there. Right now, I think Alizee just needs all the attention she could get. Just like what they said in show business: there is no such thing as a bad publicity.

Tags
black, friday, rebecca, rebecca black