Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post

I am pretty sure that if I were female, I'd get the hormone therapy that lets me totally shut down the monthly thing, unless I wanted to pop one out of the oven in nine months. (P.S. One time I told a digitally naive person about Rule 43: that you can find Web sites about ANYTHING on the Internet. He didn't believe me, so I thought about looking for Web sites that PASSIONATELY CELEBRATE the monthly thing - and guess what?)
I used to wonder why the monthly thing HAD to be monthly, but I recently realized that if there wasn't that function to throw out one egg at a time, then there would be... (insert however many eggs are present in the ovaries) simultaneous conceptions, which I'm sure would hurt like hell.

So to you ladies,

I'm sure I couldn't handle that site, let alone be a girl, for blood REALLY freaks me out... like physically repulsed freaked out.

On a related note, during breakfast today I discovered this series on youtube called Worst Jobs in History... and when the part came where medieval medicine was discussed, including the various ways to make a person bleed profusely, I tipped over my bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats trying to hit that ol' apple Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post
2. Now that everyone has a cellphone with them all the time, will you EVER again buy the lame excuse that the reason a guy didn't call you back after a date was that he couldn't get to a phone? (I wonder if you guys are so young compared to me that you don't even know about this - SIGH!)
I would be willing to bed that mentally, you and I are the same age, but luckily I've been accepted into this current generation much to my reluctance (I feel like an undercover agent). In this current generation, neither party even CALLS anymore.
It's all about the text now. It's simple, it's much less nerve-racking to do versus an audible conversation (which a playback of my speech during an Azhiri-Jalen skype call can attest to), it can be done from anywhere at anytime during any activity (creating a wonderful armor of discretion: "Honey, where are you at right now?" "Oh, I'm *oontz oontz* at home do- *oontz oontz* ing homework *ah sheeit who brought out the weed‽*"), and it's much more easily understood that perhaps a text was not received than a phone not being available.
Personally, I'd prefer all communication to be in person, but alas that isn't always feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I USED to wear dresses, I still do occasionally, but now I generally just wear more easy, comfortable things.
Dresses aren't easy and comfortable? (again, I haven't worn them so I'm not sure)
Old 04-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Dresses aren't easy and comfortable? (again, I haven't worn them so I'm not sure)
Not when you have to worry about your legs, your shoes, and the constant wind that goes on in the Tennessee Valley.

I'm actually wearing one to go to dinner as I type:

http://www.aeropostale.com/product/i...330926.3128374

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Not when you have to worry about your legs, your shoes, and the constant wind that goes on in the Tennessee Valley.

I'm actually wearing one to go to dinner as I type:

http://www.aeropostale.com/product/i...330926.3128374
lolwind

So you have to worry about your legs in a dress, but not in those shorty short shortish shorts? INOGETIT

Edit:

Jesus Montgomery Christ, $50 for that? $25 seems somewhat reasonable but 50?

Last edited by user472884; 04-03-2011 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-03-2011, 07:14 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

i'm not a girl, but i love extra mega cheesey pizza with extra megacheese. and cheese stufed crust. but i go for pineapple&ham. never pepperoni though, bleagh!

umm... on topic
why do girls find it kosher to pay $50 for what is esentially a cut folded re-stitched bed sheet? seriously, my sheets are that color of that dress azhiri posted and oprobably way more comfortable, and the cost like $20.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Recline yourself

^ That's good for the self-esteem. lol
Old 04-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

sorry. just had to. jajaja xD

Old 04-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Here is my question for you two ladies
1. Why do women always take the negatives in what one says, I mean I will be trying to give her a sincere nice compliment and somehow I will get in trouble
2. Why are women so sensitive and emotional about things that don't even need to be that way? My friend started crying just becuase I wont be coming home this summer and see her.... I mean that's not a reason to cry. Scary thing is my mom acted the same way when she found out I wont be able to visit her as well. My dad was just like what ever.... good luck see ya some other time
3. Why does it take so much to earn a woman's trust? This is why my girl friend and I just broke up..... she could never just trust me
4. Why do women like gifts that are useless objects and not something that is functional? In saying that why are women too focused on looks and not function or practicability. Had a fight with my X in buying a toasted oven becuase she did not like the way it looks.... not that it was the best efing machine ever! She wanted the cheaper crappier version..... in the end she won go figure
5. This one is my favorite, why do women ask questions they do not want to know the answer to? I mean if you know the dress is looks bad on you then why ask me..... and further more why yell at me for my answer which ever it may be.... one for telling the truth and the other for lying

Women are strange beings

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-04-2011, 02:51 AM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

So this is a real thing? Chicks on the internet? It's not a myth, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
5. This one is my favorite, why do women ask questions they do not want to know the answer to? I mean if you know the dress is looks bad on you then why ask me..... and further more why yell at me for my answer which ever it may be.... one for telling the truth and the other for lying
When a woman complains about her looks, give her a compliment. Tell her she has great eyesight.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:56 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
So this is a real thing? Chicks on the internet? It's not a myth, right?

When a woman complains about her looks, give her a compliment. Tell her she has great eyesight.
if only it was that easy bro......
She will be like "don't talk to me you aren't giving me your honest opinion".... im telling you either way you are in trouble
When are girls asks the best thing to do is run and hope for the best... that worked for me anyway

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-04-2011, 03:35 AM
Recline yourself

^Which is why I've made the point to always giving my honest opinion on anything and everything. It's easier than trying to fib, *insert point about being trustworthy*, *insert Jalenism of how he tells the truth to those he respects/likes, and lies to those he doesn't*, the consistency of honesty and truth would eliminate doubt of me saying otherwise...

Tags
dating, fashion, make-up