Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Girls Gone Wired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
So this is a real thing? Chicks on the internet? It's not a myth, right?
Here's the proof!

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/XXPgYMxV44c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/XXPgYMxV44c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="510"></embed></object>

But even if Princess PeneloPee PoodlePoo lip-syncing BETTY's version of Windy doesn't exactly make someone like you want to fall in love, this classic song per se represents a fantastic basis on which to erect an official Alizée America theme song! Don't believe me? Then check out the proof at AAm theme song: "[Everyone Knows] Alizée".
Old 04-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

what period in history would you guys wanna live during and why

dunno, killing time in geography
Old 04-04-2011, 09:49 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
First, thanks for creating this thread. It's really nice to have your questions answered by real women whom you somewhat know instead of some random women or even "know-it-all guys pretending to be women. I have five sisters and lots of female friends but somewhat shy to ask these questions:

1. What do you gals think about "May-December relationship?" I know some say age does not matter (as long as both are of legal age, of course). But, I think some are just too extreme or creepy (e.g. Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris which is a 60-year difference). So, what do you gals think is the "acceptable" age difference?

2. Is it offensive for women to be referred to as "girl/girls" instead of woman/women? Or "guys" instead of gals?

3. This is the one question I wished I've asked my ex-wife/gfs. Feel free not to answer this one if you find this offensive (and my apologies if you do): About the "monthly thing" does this really affect women's mood or is something that some women just use as an excuse? If it does, for how many days? Is it before,during or after? I think this will help in a relationship if we know when to cut women more slack or just back off altogether.

Thank you both.
1. As for me, I would like a man closer to my age. Maybe seven years older but ten is pushing it. I love it when a man holds the door open or pulls out the chair for me. You do not find that enough in younger men.

2. I prefer girl over woman. I hate being called guy or gal.

3. It does affect our moods. Some moods begin a week before and last a week after wards. Just be supportive but at a safe distance.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:59 PM
Recline yourself

Oh snap Karla you done reminded me.

What do you think of the whole "half your age plus seven" "rule"?
Old 04-05-2011, 02:29 AM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
what period in history would you guys wanna live during and why
About 500-700 years ago. Because then I would not have as much history to remember as I did in school, easy A.

What? You asked guys, right? AceTone is a guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Quote:
When a woman complains about her looks, give her a compliment. Tell her she has great eyesight.
if only it was that easy bro......
She will be like "don't talk to me you aren't giving me your honest opinion".... im telling you either way you are in trouble
When are girls asks the best thing to do is run and hope for the best... that worked for me anyway
The joke is, it's a backhanded compliment. If you tell her she has great eyesight, you would be agreeing with her complaints.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
About 500-700 years ago. Because then I would not have as much history to remember as I did in school, easy A.

What? You asked guys, right? AceTone is a guy.

The joke is, it's a backhanded compliment. If you tell her she has great eyesight, you would be agreeing with her complaints.
backhanded compliment meaning as in shell give you a back hand after saying it then yes lol

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-05-2011, 03:18 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

1. What is the greatest flattery a girl can receive by a boy? Cause I'm gonna use it.
And...2. What is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you? Cause I'm gonna do it.

Thank you in advance. You're saving my life here.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Recline yourself

1. Give that bitch a simple compliment. Bitches love simple compliments.

^I'm in no way trying to offend or demean anybody, but it's just that I've been doing pretty much nothing but looking at thousands of memes for the past day almost non-stop.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Wink Female punctuation et alia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
3. It does affect our moods. Some moods begin a week before and last a week after wards. Just be supportive but at a safe distance.
As a designer, I've found that users always complain bitterly when not provided with a consistent interface.

Sadly, a very small number of women are bad enough at hygiene that they leave no doubt about the phase of the moon. As for the vast majority, it would prove helpful if their colleagues (male AND female) could somehow get a peek at the calendar. The supposed McClintock Effect is typically thought to operate via female pheromones, holding out the hope that one day some personal digital assistant might be able to make reliable remote chemical measurements. And you thought "upskirting" was creepy!

<s>Why are women supposed to be afraid of mice?</s> (Never mind, I figured that one out from the video linked above.)

In the meantime, people are trying to devise an automated way to use our blabbermouth tell-all Twitter culture to get the job done by non-chemical means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
1. ...I love it when a man ...pulls out the chair for me.
I've always known that lonely women can become friendly with their furniture, but I had no idea it went THIS far!
Old 04-07-2011, 12:57 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
1. Give that bitch a simple compliment. Bitches love simple compliments.

^I'm in no way trying to offend or demean anybody, but it's just that I've been doing pretty much nothing but looking at thousands of memes for the past day almost non-stop.
So you are calling your mom, grandmother, aunts, sister, girlfriend and girl cousins bitches. Interesting. I am asking you not to use that word or any other demeaning word while you are in this thread even if you are not trying to offend anybody.

Tags
dating, fashion, make-up