Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 04-23-2011, 01:42 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Well I suppose there must be some number to call to reach them for concerns or questions, comments. We could do that I suppose, just say use this song instead. But then they'd have to get permission. It might be too hard.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:43 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

She could come here. Shes been here. Why she couldnt play a gig or two even in a small venue I dont know. Shes visited New York a few times. The other french come here soooo Idk.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

This isn't much at all really, but while I was in Barnes&Noble on a trip in Nashville I noticed they had little CD search kiosks around their CD section. So I looked up Alizee which I knew would be on there since I look for her CDs online all the time. But my point in doing it was to leave the search of her album MCE up to where if someone went to that search kiosk, that they would see the album and possibly listen to it since one could sample songs on the kiosk since it had, not headphones, but loud speakers And there were many people in the CD section at the time and thats why I did it originally.

And I walked to the other side of the section waiting for someone to see it for about 5mins. And someone latched on to it and to my surprise, they actually sampled JEAM on it! And I had turned the volume all the way up so if someone did play it then it could be heard by everyone in the CD section lol. And again to my surprise, after the guy turned down the volume, he sampled A Contre Courant also! I know this because I was within 5 feet of him since I wanted to see which songs he was looking at. And then the guy walked away shortly thereafter. So hopefully he searches her on youtube or something later and catches the Lilly Bug! And after that guy left I had to leave so I left the screen on MCE again with the volume all the way up

Here's a picture of the search kiosk:
Old 05-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

That's a great idea, Aaronius ! Next time I find myself in a Barnes & Nobles I'll have to do the same...

Old 05-10-2011, 02:54 PM

Monro is on a distinguished road

Alizee is pretty.

Last edited by Monro; 05-13-2011 at 11:07 AM..
Old 05-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Agreed Monro, and good thinking Toc De Mac
Old 06-18-2011, 12:19 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

what do you all suppose we can do to contact Lilly or her 'director of PR' to get her to usa? does she have any emails so we can tell her how popular she is in usa, lol.

mz
Old 06-18-2011, 01:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I posted this in the promotion 2011 thread, so I might as well and go ahead and post it here.

Well I was doing a little surfing this morning and I noticed there was a lot of buzz over a picture that was taken of a couple who were in kissing on the ground in Vancouver during the rioting that took place after the home town Canucks lost the deciding game 7 of the Stanley cup championship series (Yay Boston!).

So as with the JetBlue video we used for the same purpose last year, I saw an opportunity to do a little advertising for Alizee.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7wg-4KGWKV8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As anyone who has uploaded a video to Youtube, after you upload it, a thumbnail is automatically picked for it, but they give you an option to change the thumbnail or whatever you call it. Even though the picture of Alizee is a tremendously beautiful picture, I think the picture that will draw in more viewers is the picture of the actual event. I selected to change it. They say these changes can take several hours ( 36 I think they said) before the changes take place.

Here's the JetBlue video I was talking about.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PBEAofpqIPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-18-2011 at 01:41 PM..
Old 06-18-2011, 07:02 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Alizee got a lot fans here I mean come on JEAM got 16 millions la isla Bonita got 12 million and the other one got 7 millions l'alizee got 3 millions JPVA got 4 millions moi Lolita got 10 millions so does she really need promotion and there is alot of other vids got more than a million
Old 06-18-2011, 09:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
Alizee got a lot fans here I mean come on JEAM got 16 millions la isla Bonita got 12 million and the other one got 7 millions l'alizee got 3 millions JPVA got 4 millions moi Lolita got 10 millions so does she really need promotion and there is alot of other vids got more than a million
Well of those 16 million for JEAM, 15 million are from me. Seriously though those views are from all over the world and they cover a time span of about 9 years. Then you have the fact that most of those who viewed it, have probably viewed it several times. So when it comes down to the nitty gritty, unfortunately I think a lot of people here don't know about her.

So I think there are 2 reasons why we promote her here. The main one being that hopefully if her music caught on here, she would assuredly have to come over here to take advantage of the situation and a lot of her fans here would finally get a chance to see her up close and in person. Another reason is I think a lot of us feel that if she had come here, she would have been huge here. That's something I think she doesn't realize. So we hope with our promotional efforts that some day some one who can make a difference will notice and a tv show will be done or maybe a magazine article will be written which will start that snow ball rolling down hill which will end up in an avalanche and Alizee will get her just due.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-18-2011 at 09:48 PM..

Tags
aam project, alizee, america, canada, promotion, tour