Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 08:16 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Does anyone know how long this auction is supposed to run?
Old 08-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Does anyone know how long this auction is supposed to run?
Time left: 4d 11h (August 6, 2011 1:24:10 p.m. Paris)
Old 08-01-2011, 08:39 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

100€ from me if anyone can thingmie an account I can send it to before Thursday 16.00 CET. After that I'll be off the grid for 2 weeks.

<3
Old 08-01-2011, 08:41 PM

I'll help you out Tiwaz. I'll PM you.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:29 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I'd like to try to donate. I'm a poor college kid so, you know...not much money. Could I get details on how to do so?
Old 08-01-2011, 10:04 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I'll donate 50 euros.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:23 PM

I'm pretty familiar with most of the members here. If for what ever reason, you can't send the money right away, if you pledge the money, I will trust you and put up the money.

That is very nobel of Tiwaz, as I'm sure it will be of others. I guarantee you this will happen and when it does, we will let it be known, that we have devoted members from all over the world.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-01-2011 at 10:27 PM..
Old 08-01-2011, 11:45 PM

Now my question is, who is going to collect and send the money? I nominate Scruffy since he has been very trustworthy with money in previous events. I second my motion . Scruffy, do you have a paypal people can send money to you through? Or possibly they can send to the forum's paypal if you or Ben have access.

Edit:

And thanks for the pledge REV!!!

Last edited by User22; 08-01-2011 at 11:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-02-2011, 05:00 AM

I'm wondering if we have to get Ben's approval for this. Using the forum's name for such a cause. I know there were issues with the proposed gift to the school where Alizee learned to dance that fizzled out, but I believe that wasn't due to what we were doing as opposed to the way it was done. So I think he'll be okay for this. I don't want to ask him for a donation, because he has done so much for this forum. I'm sure contributing most of the cost of running it himself over the years.

If people want me to be in charge of collecting the money that is fine with me or if you want to nominate some one else that too is okay. I know there are a bunch of people in here I trust. If I get chosen, or even if don't, I will post my paypal info a little later on, just to speed things up.

I will also talk to Bigdan again. If he can't not post a message him self, maybe he can help us put one together. The question being, how do we post a message and make sure it gets noticed? Then we need ideas to of what to say in the message and how to say it.

I aks people to post there ideas and I will post my idea later on too.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:54 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm wondering if we have to get Ben's approval for this. Using the forum's name for such a cause. I know there were issues with the proposed gift to the school where Alizee learned to dance that fizzled out, but I believe that wasn't due to what we were doing as opposed to the way it was done. So I think he'll be okay for this. I don't want to ask him for a donation, because he has done so much for this forum. I'm sure contributing most of the cost of running it himself over the years.

If people want me to be in charge of collecting the money that is fine with me or if you want to nominate some one else that too is okay. I know there are a bunch of people in here I trust. If I get chosen, or even if don't, I will post my paypal info a little later on, just to speed things up.

I will also talk to Bigdan again. If he can't not post a message him self, maybe he can help us put one together. The question being, how do we post a message and make sure it gets noticed? Then we need ideas to of what to say in the message and how to say it.

I ask people to post there ideas and I will post my idea later on too.
I think it's better to use forum if you guys are willing to do so. This is because we are directly related to forum and not to members. Some members might know other members personally, but not everyone does.

Ask Ben if he wants to involve forum in this or not. Once he agrees then whoever have pledged to donate can directly donate it to AAm.

After that two things can be done. Create an ebay account using e-mail address of site and bid there. If the forum is highest bidder then it's fine. Otherwise in case someone outbids the forum, then probably we can contact her for a separate donation without the toy.
Closed Thread