Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-31-2007, 02:56 AM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

numero uno for me - I fully realize her sexual appeal but only think of her wholesomely
Old 03-31-2007, 03:41 AM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

the atra club or camp:
those who simply love Alizee

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."
Old 03-31-2007, 04:36 AM

kdn is on a distinguished road

None of those above.
I really don't know what this feeling exactly is because it's something i've never experienced before. So let's wait and see which camp I belong to.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:32 AM
Free gun with every suit!

AlphaQuattro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post

3. Lovers/Lusters- this camp combines both loving and lusting into one and usually their posts are made up of one of the two depending on their mood that day.
Alizee is very nice and friendly but underneath that smolders a sexually erotic female who turns men mad with passion

All three camps are butting heads and frequently get into emotionally charged posting and replying and wonder why they are arguing to begin with, lol
Haha! Very sharp there Matrix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
"I'd tap that"
Well now that you've reminded me of the term............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
very true... thankfully, i'm not one of those and I despies anyone that is...
So said the man with 55 posts on an Alizee board!

The fact is all her fans have all 3 aspects going on inside themselves, the question is which one is the predominant one in an individual.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:04 PM

MiamMiam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaQuattro View Post
Haha! Very sharp there Matrix.

Well now that you've reminded me of the term............

So said the man with 55 posts on an Alizee board!

The fact is all her fans have all 3 aspects going on inside themselves, the question is which one is the predominant one in an individual.

I don't agree with that at all...I don't see Alizée as some sort of Saint, I see her as a normal girl. Also, I don't lust after her nor do I think of her sexually considering the fact that I'm a GIRL and don't think of girls in that manner. You guys forget that girls can be fans of Alizée too, I'm so sick of everyone assuming that people only like Alizée because she's "hot" and they'd want to bang her as you guys so lightly put it . So I would fit in the fan category.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamMiam View Post
You guys forget that girls can be fans of Alizée too, I'm so sick of everyone assuming that people only like Alizée because she's "hot" and they'd want to bang her as you guys so lightly put it . So I would fit in the fan category.
MM, what you say is both true and false. It's true that the sex-appeal side of Alizée is only going to be there for about half the population. And I definitely agree that people don't "only" like her for that reason -- that's trivializing who she is and her effect. It all gets mixed in, but I don't think that's the key to it in any way, really.

But at the same time, I also don't think you can reduce all this to people being "just a fan." As I said, if it were just the music, there is no way I would be here. If it were just the music and the beauty and the dancing, I wouldn't be here. If it were just all that and the sex appeal, I wouldn't be here. I just don't DO the fan thing -- period. But somehow, Alizée is an exception.

She's got an amazing voice -- but so do lots of other performers, and although I love their music, I am not a fan. She's absolutely gorgeous -- but there are lots of gorgeous women (and men) performing, and I'm even less likely to be THEIR fans.

There's something incredibly special about Alizée that is NOT reducible to her musical talent or her dancing any more than it is to her sex appeal. It's who she is as a person that makes her so appealing. It's a touch on the heart.

In a way, the fact that she's so sexy actually detracts and distracts. It makes some men think they're drawn to her because she boils their blood, when in fact they're drawn to her because she moves their hearts -- it's just that she boils their blood too, and they understand that but don't understand the heart thing, so that's what they focus on.

And she's quite capable of moving the hearts of people who's blood she doesn't boil, too. Watch the two Stars á Domicile videos again. I don't think either of those two female fans were or are lesbians. But they were moved far beyond merely the excitement of having "a star" in their house. That wasn't just "a star." That was Alizée.

Last edited by Deepwaters; 04-01-2007 at 05:40 PM..
Old 04-01-2007, 05:44 PM

LiquidC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
MM, what you say is both true and false. It's true that the sex-appeal side of Alizée is only going to be there for about half the population. And I definitely agree that people don't "only" like her for that reason -- that's trivializing who she is and her effect. It all gets mixed in, but I don't think that's the key to it in any way, really.

But at the same time, I also don't think you can reduce all this to people being "just a fan." As I said, if it were just the music, there is no way I would be here. If it were just the music and the beauty and the dancing, I wouldn't be here. If it were just all that and the sex appeal, I wouldn't be here. I just don't DO the fan thing -- period. But somehow, Alizée is an exception.

She's got an amazing voice -- but so do lots of other performers, and although I love their music, I am not a fan. She's absolutely gorgeous -- but there are lots of gorgeous women (and men) performing, and I'm even less likely to be THEIR fans.

There's something incredibly special about Alizée that is NOT reducible to her musical talent or her dancing any more than it is to her sex appeal. It's who she is as a person that makes her so appealing. It's a touch on the heart.

In a way, the fact that she's so sexy actually detracts and distracts. It makes some men think they're drawn to her because she boils their blood, when in fact they're drawn to her because she moves their hearts -- it's just that she boils their blood too, and they understand that but don't understand the heart thing, so that's what they focus on.

And she's quite capable of moving the hearts of people who's blood she doesn't boil, too. Watch the two Stars á Domicile videos again. I don't think either of those two female fans were or are lesbians. But they were moved far beyond merely the excitement of having "a star" in their house. That wasn't just "a star." That was Alizée.
Couldn't of said it better myself.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:56 PM

MiamMiam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post

I'm a fan how else can I categorize it? I like Alizée for the personality she portrays and for her music and performances....but I'm nowhere near as obsessed with her as Jessica was/is, like I meant to say, each person can be a fan of her in their own way...I don't think the 3 categories stated at the beginning of this thread were correct, as it's hard to classify people into them. That's what my point was
Old 04-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

All right, MM, let me ask you this.

Are you registered on the fan sites of any other performers? Do you post on their forums? Do you do that even when they haven't produced anything new for four freakin' years? If I asked you to list three or four other musicians/singers/etc. that you liked, I'm sure you could do that (I could). I could even list several that I thought were every bit as good as Alizée in their own styles, and in some areas much better -- Alizée has never demonstrated what she can do as either an instrument-player or a songwriter, for instance.

If you behave the same way towards anyone else as you do towards Alizée, then maybe you are just a "fan." Do you?

I agree that Jessica's obsession with Alizée when she was 15 was rather over the top, but at the same time I understand it completely. It's an immature, teenager behavioral response to the same things I feel myself. I don't behave that way, but I'm not a teenager any more, either. If I were, I might behave that way (or worse -- I'm a guy).
Old 04-01-2007, 06:11 PM

zpa is on a distinguished road

Deepwaters, extremely well put. I couldn't agree more. The whole lust thing is so nonexistant for me that I haven't even pondered it. And the little moments RMJ was talking about, are really something special. Like in the Funtv '03 when she tells about the drums-thing.

Sh.. a bit late. Well you know what I meant.

Last edited by zpa; 04-01-2007 at 06:14 PM..