Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-01-2007, 01:36 AM
Free gun with every suit!

AlphaQuattro is on a distinguished road
Default Do you share?

If you had lots of rarer Alizee pics and vids, would you share them here like a good boy or girl or keep them all for yourself like a Mr greedy guts (muahahaa!)........?
Old 04-01-2007, 01:58 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

Of course I'd share em.

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 04-01-2007, 09:00 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

I do have some pictures of Alizee that I've never seen in here. I have one with Mylene and Lili, one of her whole family together and few backstage photos. But the gallery is down.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:43 PM

LiquidC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I do have some pictures of Alizee that I've never seen in here. I have one with Mylene and Lili, one of her whole family together and few backstage photos. But the gallery is down.
Mylene and Alizée together? Nice, I was begenning to think they are the same person (like Clark and Superman ). Or maybe this is just something she did to make us believe that they are two diffrent persons.

Anyway, don't forget to post them when gallery is back up Rocket we want to see them!
Old 04-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

The only reason I would refuse to share an image or video is if she asked me not to, or I thought it would be harmful to her. Both seem unlikely, though I can imagine the former perhaps if I were so fortunate to run across her and get a picture, but she had Anny-Lee with her or something.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:15 PM

TurinSZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
April fools
Old 04-01-2007, 05:18 PM

LiquidC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurinSZ View Post
April fools
sigh... I wanted to believe it so much.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Practically all photos and videos are shared. Only exception is some fan photos that are more meaning full for the fan itself than to others. He/she may show them to other fans but not over the internet. Not at first at least. But little by little. I can understand these fans since I can imagine how would it to be in situation like them. To be alone with Alizée. You would want to keep that moment after it, you would want to prolong the moment. Live the dream one more time before sharing it to others, let them to see and feel the dream, too.

But all "public" photos and videos are sharen on the internet. And they are available anyone. The limiting thing how much are you willing to sacrifice your time to find them. Practically all photos can be found from the old trusted sites, that has existed years.

Totally new photos comes very rarely, nowadays. But even them are shared as you might have seen, there's been few of them shown on AF for example last year or two. And few on French boards. Mostly those new photos comes from resources that are unknown to all fans. They are just some random photos by taken some random guy who has put them on the net then, only because he knows that she's a celebrity. But when real fan finds those, then the real sharing starts.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:11 AM
Poussière d'étoile...

French Fan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurinSZ View Post
April fools
Hey Hi bro how's doing ?

For sharing pics I share them only with friends like TurinSZ

@+
Old 04-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
Practically all photos and videos are shared. Only exception is some fan photos that are more meaning full for the fan itself than to others. He/she may show them to other fans but not over the internet. Not at first at least. But little by little. I can understand these fans since I can imagine how would it to be in situation like them. To be alone with Alizée. You would want to keep that moment after it, you would want to prolong the moment. Live the dream one more time before sharing it to others, let them to see and feel the dream, too.

But all "public" photos and videos are sharen on the internet. And they are available anyone. The limiting thing how much are you willing to sacrifice your time to find them. Practically all photos can be found from the old trusted sites, that has existed years.

Totally new photos comes very rarely, nowadays. But even them are shared as you might have seen, there's been few of them shown on AF for example last year or two. And few on French boards. Mostly those new photos comes from resources that are unknown to all fans. They are just some random photos by taken some random guy who has put them on the net then, only because he knows that she's a celebrity. But when real fan finds those, then the real sharing starts.
dido
btw your posts are very informative though have a lot of words

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)