Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Hangover was preaty funny . It wa funny were they left their friend and those scenes in the police station with the taser guy oh man priceless.

I watched Harry Potter The half blood prince i tought the movie was preaty good, at the end it left alot of unanswered questions. i thought if this was the last Harry Potter movie it should have ended a bit better i gues Idk just my opinion on that.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:55 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

ok, transformers, someone explain this to me please!

what possible round can be fired from an assault rifle, that could possibly damage a target as large as the decepticons??? most of the soliders had M4s, and they fire off a nice 5.56 round, excellent on humans.. not so much on gigantic robots.

the only thing that i can think of that has a chance of damaging them that's not a javalin or something similar, is the .50 Cal beretta sniper.

Old 07-16-2009, 12:14 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Hangover was preaty funny . It wa funny were they left their friend and those scenes in the police station with the taser guy oh man priceless.

I watched Harry Potter The half blood prince i tought the movie was preaty good, at the end it left alot of unanswered questions. i thought if this was the last Harry Potter movie it should have ended a bit better i gues Idk just my opinion on that.
The truth is...it isn't the last.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:39 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post

what possible round can be fired from an assault rifle, that could possibly damage a target as large as the decepticons??? most of the soliders had M4s, and they fire off a nice 5.56 round, excellent on humans.. not so much on gigantic robots.

the only thing that i can think of that has a chance of damaging them that's not a javalin or something similar, is the .50 Cal beretta sniper.
thats true didnt they said they modified the guns to fire those bullets (i cant remember the name of it) that can hurt them, just like in the first movie.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:54 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post

20mm autocannon???

Old 07-16-2009, 11:55 AM

Three is on a distinguished road

I'll kill one of them with a pellet gun!!!LOL
Old 07-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
20mm autocannon???
hahahaaa! yes, but it'll suck to try to lug that thing around.

i know its a movie and not an exact science.. but a person can take multiple M4 rounds and keep moving. it's kinda pushing it to make us think that it can damage huge friggen robots.

i haven't seen the first movie in a while, and don't remember much of it.. what special bullets are you talking about srbski?

Old 07-16-2009, 01:39 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

I saw The Last Mistress last night and was a bit surprised to see Lio in there singing, and Caroline Ducey was in there as well. I've seen a few of Catherine Breillat's movies so I wasn't surprised on the content, the usual stuff from her. Got to see Asia Argento in all her glory, with hairy armpits and all, and the lovely Roxanne Mesquida as well. There was plenty of skin and acrobatic positions, oh and the story is based on a 19th century literary classic "Une Vieille Maîtresse"...

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 07-16-2009, 07:51 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

could always use depleted uranium 14.5mm rounds and sprawl em' to death

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lMU8Q65IZXw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lMU8Q65IZXw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 07-16-2009, 10:35 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Has anyone seen the 2008 French horror flick "MARTYRS"? Twisted, grisly and sadistic horror for only the most hardcore fright film fan. Not a great film, but a pretty powerful and thought provoking one with religious undertones and gore galore.