Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-05-2015, 09:31 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I ended up being a little disappointed that the Nyx character didn't really talk much. She was in many scenes, taking command of all situations. I'm still glad Alizée was able to participate though.
I obviously haven't watched the movie but I'm not surprised that Alizée's character didn't have a huge part in it, because in the end the movie is mainly not about the new fairy Nyx but the Neverbeast (and maybe also about this fairy who takes care of the beast and hides it because she's been in the trailer a lot? [ok I just looked it up. Her name is Fawn in the English version, Noa in the French version and in German it's Emily. Where do such different names come from lol?) but yeah it's cool that she could join the voice cast and if she did a good job maybe she will be asked again to do this kind of thing.

Quote:
I looked at the credits and all over the packaging and couldn't find any mention of Alizée so I suppose I'll have to order the version from France when it's released next week.
Ok it's a bit weird that there's no mention of her at all, maybe it simply has to do with the fact that it is a bilingual DVD. Nowadays they don't really do this thing anymore where you can see the voices of the actors who dubbed the foreign version in the (main) credits (well I could be wrong but I think when I was little they still did this for animated movies or it least it was like this on my old Disney tapes from the 90s that they showed the German voices first and then the original voices) but on the DVDs (and maybe also at the cinema I never stay until the very end of the credits unless I know htat there's an bonus scene) normally when the credits are over you wait a few seconds and then there's an extra chart with the names of the foreign voice actors. So that may be the case on the French DVDs.

Quote:
One last thing to mention, this set included a DVD and a Bluray disc. The DVD is in NTSC format, which probably wouldn't be a problem for anyone to play these days, but it looks like it's labeled 'region 1.' I suppose the France release version will be in PAL format.
Region 1 is US and Canada only. So as long you don't have a DVD player that plays all formats you couldn't watch it. So if someone wants to order the French version make sure you can play them, in Europe it's Region 2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_reg..._and_countries

Also here's another video:

By the way I have to admit that I did watch all Tinkerbell movies (except the last one) over the last few days (I only knew the 1st movie because it was on TV years ago and I was bored) because Alizée is involved in this thing now and they are actually really adorable and cute. It's just a bit confusing that the voice actress of Tinkerbell is also the voice actress who dubs Emma Watson and Selena Gomez but I got used to it. On the other hand when I would watch the French version it would also be confusing to hear Nyx talk and think of Alizée all the time while you can't see her.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 04-05-2015 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: Just make it say "http.." instead of "httpS..."
Old 04-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Region 1 is US and Canada only. So as long you don't have a DVD player that plays all formats you couldn't watch it. So if someone wants to order the French version make sure you can play them, in Europe it's Region 2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_reg..._and_countries
I should have mentioned before that the set I got from Amazon Canada included a BluRay disc and a DVD. I watched the BluRay version. I never learned about BD regions before, but I did today. There are three regions for them, A, B, and C. The disc included with the set I bought was labeled ABC so it will play in all regions.

I agree with Jenny, that the French edition DVD will be Region 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
... when I would watch the French version it would also be confusing to hear Nyx talk and think of Alizée all the time while you can't see her.
YES! That was strange, but I have learned to see the Nyx character as Alizée so in the end it was no problem.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:00 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Today the movie was released in theaters in France.

Several videos and articles.

These links go to videos:
http://www.allocine.fr/personne/fich...media=19552366
http://www.allocine.fr/personne/fich...media=19552367

Brief articles
http://www.allocine.fr/diaporamas/ci...rama-18640811/
http://www.leparisien.fr/cinema/crit...o%2FQGUtViQkUP

And last a long article about the Fée movies. Seems that this is the last one.
http://radiodisneyclub.fr/clochette-...daire-critique

Quote:
Pour la sixième fois depuis 2008, les DisneyToon Studios sortent un nouvel et (semble-t-il) ultime épisode consacré la fée Clochette. Apparue pour la première fois dans Peter Pan en 1953, le 14e Grand Classique d’animation des Studios Disney, Clochette (Tinkerbell) a réussi à occuper une place très importante dans le cœur du public malgré sa toute petite taille. Chaque épisode nous a fait découvrir, en près de sept années, la Vallée des Fées, où vivent Clochette et ses amis : des personnages attachants à qui tout le monde peut s’identifier. Alors que les premiers épisodes de la saga n’étaient réservés exclusivement qu’au petit écran puis proposés directement en vidéo, le succès de la petite fée l’a projetée sur grand écran en France avec Clochette et le Secret des Fées en 2012, suivi de Clochette et la Fée Pirate (2014), confirmant l’engouement du public européen pour ses aventures. Une vue globale de la franchise nous permet de mieux appréhender son succès florissant depuis 2008, mais qui commence à s’essouffler depuis 2012 : plus de 2 millions de Blu-Ray et de DVD ont été vendus ; plus de 2,5 millions de spectateurs ont découvert les aventures de Clochette en salles (Clochette et le Secret des Fées et Clochette et la Fée Pirate). En France, c’est près d’un million de téléspectateurs qui a suivi les premiers longs-métrages sur NT1 en prime-time pour Noël. Cet engouement typiquement français se ressent également sur la toile, où 412 000 personnes sont « amies » avec notre Fée sur sa page Facebook, sans compter les 17 000 membres que compte déjà le Club Clochette sur Disney.fr.

Il convient de rappeler néanmoins que le marché de la vidéo physique, un temps florissant, a considérablement reculé depuis. C’est évidemment principalement les ventes du support DVD qui ont souffert de cette baisse, tandis que le Blu-Ray, annoncé comme la relève du genre, a finalement peiné à convaincre totalement. A ce phénomène, remettant directement en cause ce pourquoi les DisneyToon Studios existent, s’ajoute l’envol du marché concurrentiel de la vidéo à la demande et le vice du piratage, alors que la frontière entre téléchargement légal et illégal reste assez floue aux yeux d’une majorité d’internautes mal informés. Beaucoup de raisons qui expliquent sans doute que les derniers opus de Clochette n’ont pas su faire preuve de rentabilité, notamment aux Etats-Unis, là où tous les véritables enjeux du studio d’animation annexe se jouent. Il faut également ajouter à cela un désintérêt progressif pour les produits dérivés de la franchise Disney Fairies. Le succès dans les salles européennes n’aura pas suffit à compenser le manque d’attrait outre-Atlantique, si bien que les septièmes et huitièmes épisodes en pré-production fin 2013 ont purement et simplement été annulés, mettant fin à l’ère de la poussière de Fées.

Dans un autre sens, il est difficile de croire que les DisneyToon Studios signent là le point final d’une saga qui avait le mérite de rafraîchir l’univers de Peter Pan, sans pour autant l’altérer. C’est d’autant plus vrai lorsque les responsables du studio et certains intervenants de The Walt Disney Company France sous-entendent aux médias que la franchise Clochette n’a pas dit son dernier mot. Les créateurs des sept films et de la série de courts-métrages ont su durant ces dernières années apporter constamment des histoires originales pleines de rebondissements à chacune de ces aventures féeriques, tout en préservant une certaine forme de suspense lié au devenir de la protagoniste principale et sa rencontre avec Peter Pan. D’opus en opus, les DisneyToon Studios ont su comment garder les fidèles de Clochette en haleine.

C’est Steve Loter qui s’est collé à la tâche de tirer un trait final à cette saga, et a vu beaucoup de réalisateurs se succéder : Bradley Raymond (La Fée Clochette, Clochette et l’Expédition Féerique, Clochette et le Tournoi des Fées), Klay Hall (Clochette et la Pierre de Lune), Peggy Holmes (Clochette et le Secret des Fées, Clochette et la Fée Pirate), Bobs Gannaway (Clochette et le Secret des Fées). Steve Loter est donc un nouvel arrivant dans cette saga, mais également dans cette branche animée des studios. Fort d’une expérience professionnelle importante chez Disney Television Animation, il est crédité dans de nombreuses œuvres animées du label. Il a entre autres réalisé cinq épisodes de la série animée La Légende de Tarzan (2001) ainsi que le film qui en découle, La Légende de Tarzan et Jane. Il a réalisé, toujours pour le réseau télé, 19 épisodes de la série Les Aventures de Buzz L’Éclair (2000-2001), quatre épisodes de Brandy & M. Whiskers (2006), 13 épisodes de American Dragon : Jake Long (2006-2007) et deux épisodes de Clerks (2000-2001). On lui doit également 35 épisodes de la série Kim Possible (2003 à 2007) et trois films dérivés, Kim Possible : La Clé du Temps (2003) et Kim Possible : Mission Cupidon (2005) pour la télévision ainsi que Kim Possible : Face à ses Ennemis pour la branche vidéo. Enfin, il a storyboardé un épisode de la série La Maison de Mickey en 2011.

Voilà de quoi redonner une seconde jeunesse à la saga, confortant alors le pari implicite des studios de relancer la franchise… En effet, dans ce nouvel épisode d’une heure et seize minutes (toujours trop court quand on apprécie cet univers), Clochette cède le devant de la scène à un autre protagoniste présente depuis La Fée Clochette, Noa, la fée des animaux, qui a d’ailleurs eu le droit à un relooking pour l’occasion : une jupe en plumes, des bottines, un haut asymétrique et une queue de cheval plus épaisse. Jamais un film sur Clochette n’avait autant mis en avant l’une de ses consœurs. L’occasion de découvrir une fée très vive et attachante à laquelle de nombreuses personnes amoureuses des animaux pourront s’identifier. Contrairement à ce que l’on pourrait penser en voyant ce film, Steve Loter n’a pas toujours apprécié les animaux, mais il s’est beaucoup servi de son expérience personnelle pour apporter du cœur à l’ouvrage. Le cinéaste a ainsi pioché dans les traits de caractère de sa propre fille pour apporter plus de relief au personnage de Noa. En effet, sa fille présente de nombreux points communs avec ce personnage : l’attirance impulsive pour la faune et son discernement à voir le bon côté des créatures qu’elle rencontre. La vie de famille du réalisateur fut également une grande source d’inspiration pour les personnages du film, qui présentent différents traits de caractère de ses proches. Si la direction artistique a souhaité apporter une touche de nouveauté dans le look de cette fée, les animateurs en ont également profité pour apporter de nouveaux rigs à son visage et remodéliser ses mains, ceci afin de mieux nourrir le jeu du personnage, au centre de l’intrigue. Le pari de proposer un nouveau virage à la saga est totalement assumé de bout en bout, l’héroïne mythique servant d’appui à la nouvelle protagoniste principale.

Steve Loter et ses équipes sont allés plus loin dans ce processus de redynamisation. Non seulement le personnage au centre des préoccupations est un personnage secondaire dans la saga, mais le rythme de l’intrigue s’éloigne totalement des précédents opus, confirmant le style très télévisuel du réalisateur. Le scénario légèrement plus étoffé que d’habitude est servi par une action très bien dosée. L’histoire visiblement bien pensée va même jusqu’à surprendre le spectateur dans une séquence finale émouvante. En revanche, cette prise de position isole quelque peu le film dans la saga, tant et si bien qu’on pourrait aisément intercaler ses événements entre n’importe quels opus. La petite fée blonde, qui n’occupe qu’une place mineure dans cet opus, pourra manquer aux jeunes spectateurs.

Aurait-il fallu assumer complètement ce virage artistique et lancer un spin-off de la saga ? La question se pose car le choix très mercantile d’avoir titré cet opus Clochette et la Créature Légendaire est à l’évidence plus que mensonger. « Noa et la Créature Légendaire » aurait été bien plus adapté. Cependant, la magie des Clochette continue d’opérer, et on est finalement heureux de découvrir les traits de caractère d’une autre fée, ce qui permet de ne pas se lasser de notre blondinette. Seconde déception lorsque nous apprenons que ce n’est pas encore dans cet épisode que nous découvrirons comment Peter Pan a croisé le chemin de Clochette. Alors que Clochette et la Fée Pirate, mettant en scène le Capitaine Crochet, Monsieur Mouche et Croco, nous faisait pressentir une suite où apparaîtrait le héros du dessin animé de 1953, Clochette et la Créature Légendaire nous coupe dans notre élan et maintient encore le suspense (si ce n’est pas définitivement le dernier opus de la saga…). Cependant, on découvre une nouvelle créature à laquelle on s’attache et qui nous fait rapidement oublier cette déception.

Parmi les nouveaux personnages de cet opus, le spectateur craquera assurément pour Grognon. Créature gigantesque aux yeux verts et luisants, il est difficile de la juger au premier abord et définir si celle-ci est inoffensive ou non. Conçue comme un mélange de diverses espèces animales, ce qui suscite l’intérêt de Noa, Grognon, de son surnom qu’elle lui affuble (du fait de son caractère solitaire et froid), peut à la fois avoir l’air menaçant avec ses dents semblables à celles d’un requin et ses ailes proches de celles d’une chauve-souris, mais aussi attendrir avec ses yeux aussi expressifs que ceux d’un chien et sa langue de grenouille qui fera sourire plus d’un enfant. On peut remarquer l’important travail réalisé sur cette créature, notamment au niveau de sa démarche et de son pelage très détaillé, un véritable défi pour les animateurs. Ses poils ondulent avec le vent et luisent avec la poussière de fée. Tous les ingrédients sont réunis pour rendre cette bête fascinante et sympathique. Attention, après avoir vu le film, il n’est pas impossible que vous ou vos enfants ayez envie d’adopter Grognon !

Cette nouvelle production met aussi un autre type de fée en avant : les fées éclaireuses. Guidées par Nyx (doublée en France par la chanteuse Alizée), elles ont pour objectif de protéger la Vallée des Fées. Une relation conflictuelle s’installe progressivement entre l’impulsive Noa, qui ne peut s’empêcher de prendre des risques et d’apporter son aide aux animaux en danger, et Nyx, n’acceptant pas qu’elle amène des bêtes potentiellement dangereuses pour les fées. Il est intéressant de constater comment ce film nous balance entre raison (incarnée par Nyx) et sentiment (du côté de Noa) surtout lorsque Grognon, cette mystérieuse créature, fait son apparition. Le caractère protecteur et ferme de Nyx la rendra parfois détestable et le public pourra la ranger dans la catégorie des « méchants » jusqu’à ce qu’il prenne réellement conscience des vraies motivations qui la poussent à agir de cette façon. C’est un très beau parallèle avec les situations que mères et filles peuvent être amenées à vivre dans la vie de tous les jours. Comme quoi, Disney nous offre une fois de plus un film destiné à un public familial.

Ce film livre par ailleurs une belle leçon de vie pour son jeune public. Partagés entre les fées, nous avons aussi du mal à comprendre qui est vraiment Grognon et quelle est l’étrange passion qui l’anime aux quatre coins de la Vallée des Fées. Comme Noa et Nyx, nous avons beaucoup à tirer de cette histoire qui nous fait comprendre qu’il faut apprendre à connaître les gens avant de les juger sur leur apparence, même si les deux fées pensent chacune faire ce qu’il y a de mieux : protéger les animaux innocents, et protéger les fées des prédateurs.

Une fois de plus, vous serez enchanté par les compositions entraînantes de Joel McNeely qui, pour cet opus, a repris une tonalité plus celtique en base de travail. Mais ce n’est pas sans compter la simple présence de Grognon qui a impliqué le développement d’un habillage sonore bien spécifique. C’est ainsi que les motifs celtiques ont été approfondis avec ceux du monde mystérieux de Grognon. Ces deux paysages sonores sont le résultat du travail conjoint du compositeur et de l’auteur-compositeur-interprète Bleu. Dans la musique de Clochette et la Créature Légendaire, on découvre des instruments aux sons très ethniques tels que la kalimba, un piano à pouces africain, ainsi que différents tambours et instruments improvisés. Aux accents tribaux illustrant la monstruosité de la créature, le talentueux Joel McNeely a également imaginé un thème particulier et mélodieux pour la relation qui lie Noa et Grognon. Enfin, trois chansons originales viennent compléter ces partitions musicales : le morceau « Je vole » (« Float » en version originale), composé par Bleu, illustre l’insouciance, l’impulsivité et la curiosité de Noa en début de film, tandis que la seconde chanson, « Quelle joie » (« Strange Sight ») accompagne la scène dans laquelle Noa découvre Grognon dans les bois non loin de la Vallée des Fées. Enfin, le générique de fin s’offre une troisième chanson, « 1 000 Years », interprétée par KT Tunstall en duo avec Bleu.

Les DisneyToon Studios continuent de nous surprendre à chaque nouvel épisode de Clochette, dévoilant à chaque fois une réalisation visuelle plus détaillée et des histoires toujours plus haletantes. Clochette et la Créature Légendaire, bien qu’accusant certains défauts en terme de continuité dans la saga, demeure l’un de ses meilleurs épisodes. Bien que ce film, qui n’offre pas la conclusion que l’on attendait pour la saga, puisse décevoir les Fans de Peter Pan, il arrive tout de même à fidéliser le public en revitalisant la franchise avec un rythme plus soutenu, une émotion plus palpable et une mythologie toujours plus élaborée, Grognon étant une véritable merveille de création animée ! Petits et grands vivront un nouveau voyage riche en émotions dans cet ultime épisode de la Vallée des Fées… Si ce virage artistique opère dans les salles, il se pourrait bien que l’existence de Clochette au cinéma puisse finalement durer quelques années supplémentaires, mais avec une toute autre méthode de création…

Toute l’actualité du film Clochette et la Créature Légendaire est sur Radio Disney Club

Synopsis : L’amusante et talentueuse fée des animaux Noa pense que l’on ne doit pas juger un livre à sa couverture, ou un animal à ses crocs, si bien qu’elle se lie d’amitié avec une immense et mystérieuse créature. Alors que Clochette et ses amies voient d’un mauvais œil l’arrivée de l’effrayante bête dans la Vallée des Fées, un groupe de fées d’élite s’engage dans la chasse au monstre avant qu’il ne détruise leur foyer. Noa devra écouter son cœur et trouver en elle toute la confiance possible pour espérer rallier ses amies à sa cause et sauver cette créature légendaire.

Clochette et la Créature Légendaire (titre original : Tinker Bell and the Legend of the Neverbeast) – Film d’animation 3D – Réalisation : Steve Loter – DisneyToon Studios – Sortie américaine : juin 2015 (vidéo). Sortie française : 8 avril 2015 – Scénario : inconnu – Doublage VO : Mae Whitman (Clochette), Christina Hendricks (Zarina), Tom Hiddleston (James Crochet), Megan Hilty (Rosélia), Raven Symoné (Iridessa), Ginnifer Goodwin (Noa), Lucy Liu (Ondine), Pamela Adlon (Vidia), Jesse McCartney (Terence), Anjelica Huston (Reine Clarion). Doublage VF : Lorie (Clochette), Edwige Lemoine (Rosélia), Ariane Aggiage (Iridessa), Anna Ramade (Noa), Mariette Bouillette (Ondine), Elisabeth Ventura (Vidia), Thibaud Vaneck (Terence), Marie-Frédérique Habert (Reine Clarion).

------------------------------------

For the sixth time since 2008, DisneyToon Studios released a new and (apparently) final episode devoted Tinkerbell. Appeared for the first time in Peter Pan in 1953, the 14th Grand Classic Animation Studios Disney, Tinkerbell (Tinkerbell) managed to occupy a very important place in the heart of the public despite its small size. Each episode showed us, in nearly seven years, the Valley of the Fairies, where Bell and her friends live: engaging characters to whom everyone can relate to. While early episodes of the series were reserved exclusively at small screen and then offered directly to video, the success of the little fairy was projected on a big screen in France with Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Fairies in 2012, followed of Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy (2014), confirming the popularity of the European public for its adventures. An overview of the franchise allows us to better understand its flourishing success since 2008, but began to weaken since 2012: more than 2 million Blu-Ray and DVD were sold; more than 2.5 million people have discovered the adventures of Tinker Bell in theaters (Tinker Bell and the Secret of Fairies and Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy). In France, nearly one million viewers who followed the first feature films on NT1 prime time for Christmas. This typically French craze is also felt on the canvas, where 412,000 people are 'friends' with our Fairy on his Facebook page, not counting the 17,000 members that already has the Club Tinkerbell on Disney.fr.

It should be remembered, however, that the physical video market, a flourishing time has considerably declined since. This is obviously mainly sales of the DVD media that have suffered from the decline, while the Blu-Ray, billed as the next generation of its kind, has finally struggled to convince completely. In this phenomenon, calling directly into question why this DisneyToon Studios exist, adds soaring competitive market of video on demand and vice piracy, while the boundary between legal and illegal downloading remains unclear in the eyes a majority of uninformed users. Many reasons may explain the latest installment in Bell failed to show profitability, particularly in the United States, where all the real issues of the Annex animation studio is playing. We should also add to that a gradual loss of interest for derivatives Disney Fairies franchise. The success in European theaters will not make up for the lack of attractiveness of the Atlantic, so the seventh and eighth episodes in pre-production in late 2013 have simply been canceled, ending an era Fairy dust.

In another sense, it is difficult to believe that there DisneyToon Studios sign the end point of a saga that had the merit to refresh the world of Peter Pan, without altering it. This is especially true when the studio executives and some in The Walt Disney Company France imply the media that the Bell franchise has not said its last word. The creators of the seven films and series of short films have managed in recent years constantly making original stories full of twists to each of these magical adventures while preserving some form of suspense linked to the fate of the main protagonist and meeting with Peter Pan. On opus opus, the DisneyToon Studios knew how to keep Tinkerbell faithful spellbound.

This is Steve Loter that has stuck to the task of pulling a final respect to this saga, and has seen many directors succeed: Bradley Raymond (Tinker Bell, Tinker Bell and the Expedition Fairy, Tinker Bell and the Tournament Fairies) Klay Hall (Tinker Bell and the Moonstone), Peggy Holmes (Tinker Bell and the Secret of Fairies, Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy) Roberts Gannaway (Tinker Bell and the Secret Fairy). Steve Loter therefore a newcomer in this saga, but in this busy branch studios. With an important professional experience at Disney Television Animation, he is credited in many animated works of the label. Among others, he directed five episodes of the animated series The Legend of Tarzan (2001) and the film that follows, Tarzan & Jane. He realized, always for the TV network, 19 episodes of the series The Adventures of Buzz Lightyear (2000-2001), four episodes of Brandy Mr. Whiskers (2006), 13 episodes of American Dragon: Jake Long (2006- 2007) and two episodes of Clerks (2000-2001). He also wrote 35 episodes of Kim Possible series (2003 to 2007) and three derived films, Kim Possible: The Key of Time (2003) and Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama (2005) for television and Kim Possible: Facing his enemies for the video industry. Finally, he storyboarded an episode of the series Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in 2011.

That is what give a second life to the saga, while reinforcing the implicit bet studios to revive the franchise ... Indeed, in this new episode of one hour and sixteen minutes (always too short when one appreciates this universe) gives Bell the front of the stage to another protagonist present for Tinker Bell, Noah, the fairy of animals, which has also had the right to a makeover for the occasion: a feather skirt, boots, and an asymmetrical top a thicker ponytail. Never a film about Bell had put forward as one of his sisters. The opportunity to discover a lively and engaging fairy that many people who love animals can identify. Contrary to what one might think, seeing this film, Steve Loter has not always liked animals, but it is much used his personal experience to bring the heart to work. The filmmaker has dug into the traits of his own daughter to bring more depth to the character of Noa. Indeed, his daughter has many similarities with that character: impulsive attraction for wildlife and discernment to see the good side of the creatures she meets. The director of family life was also a great source of inspiration for the film's characters, which have different traits of his relatives. If the artistic direction strives to give a new touch to the look of this fairy, leaders also took the opportunity to bring new rigs to remodel his face and his hands, in order to better feed the game character in the center of the plot. The bet to propose a new turn to the saga is totally assumed from beginning to end, the mythical hero serving as a support to the new main protagonist.

Steve Loter and his teams have gone further in this process of revitalization. Not only the character at the center is a minor character in the saga, but the pace of the plot away completely from previous opus, confirming the very televisual style of the director. The slightly more elaborate than usual scenario is served by a very well proportioned action. The story obviously well thought will even surprise the viewer in an emotional final sequence. However, this position somewhat insulates the film in the saga, so much so that we could easily insert events between any album. The little blonde fairy, which occupies only a minor role in this album, will be missed for young audiences.

Should we have completely assume the artistic turn and launch a spin-off of the saga? The question arises because the very choice of having mercantile titled this album Bell and Legendary Creature is clearly more than a lie. 'Noa and Legendary Creature' would have been more suitable. However, Bell's magic continues, and we are happy to finally discover the traits of another fairy, which allows not to tire of our blonde. Second disappointment when we learn that it is not yet in this episode we discover how Peter Pan has crossed paths with Tinkerbell. While Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy, starring Captain Hook, Mr. Smee and Croco, made us foresee a suite which appear the hero of the cartoon of 1953, Tinker Bell and the Legendary Creature cuts us in our tracks and still maintains the suspense (if not definitely the latest installment of the saga ...). However, we discover a new creature to which it is attached and made us quickly forget this disappointment.

Among the new characters of this album, the viewer certainly crack for Grumpy. Gigantic creature with green eyes and shiny, it is difficult to judge at first and determine whether it is safe or not. Designed as a mixture of various animal species, raising the interest of Noa, moody, his nickname she dons her (because of his lonely and cold nature) can both be menacing with its like teeth of a shark and wings close to those of a bat but also softened with those expressive eyes of a dog and his tongue frog who will smile more than one child. One can notice the significant work done on this creature, particularly in terms of its approach and its very detailed fur, a real challenge for the animators. His hair waving with the wind and glow with fairy dust. All the ingredients are there to make this fascinating and friendly animal. Warning after watching the film, it is not impossible that you or your children might want to adopt Grumpy!

This new production also puts a different kind of fairy forward: fairy Scouts. Guided by Nyx (dubbed in France by Alizee), they aim to protect the Valley of the Fairies. A conflictual relationship is gradually between impulsive Noa, who can not help to take risks and to provide assistance to animals in danger and Nyx, not accepting it leads to potentially dangerous beasts fairies. It is interesting to see how this film we balance between reason (played by Nyx) and feeling (the Noa side) especially when moody, this mysterious creature appeared. The protector and firm character Nyx will sometimes detestable and the public will store it in the category of 'bad' until he took really aware of the true motives that cause it to act that way. This is a beautiful parallel with the situations that mothers and daughters may have to live in everyday life. Like what Disney offers us once again a film for a family audience.

This movie also book a good life lesson for his young audience. Shared between the fairies, we also have trouble understanding is really moody and what is the strange passion that drives all over the Valley of the Fairies. As Noa and Nyx, we have much to learn from this story that makes us understand that we must learn to know people before judging them on their appearance, although both think each fairy do this as there are better : protect the innocent animals, and protect fairy predators.

Once again, you will be enchanted by the catchy compositions Joel McNeely, which for this album, has taken a more Celtic tone by working basis. But this is not besides the mere presence of Grognon which involved the development of a very specific sound design. Thus the Celtic motifs were extensive with those of the mysterious world of moody. Both soundscapes are the result of the joint work of the composer and singer-songwriter Bleu. In the music of Tinker Bell and the Legendary Creature, one discovers the very ethnic instruments such as the kalimba sounds an African thumb piano, and various drums and improvised instruments. Tribal accents illustrating the monstrosity of the creature, the talented Joel McNeely has also devised a specific theme, melodious to the relationship between Noa and moody. Finally, three original songs complement these musical scores: the song 'I steal' ('Float' in the original version), made by Blue shows recklessness, impulsivity and curiosity of Noa early in the film, while the second song, 'What a joy' ('Strange Sight') accompanies the scene in which Noa discovers Grumpy in the woods not far from the Valley of the Fairies. Finally, the end credits is offered a third song, '1000 Years' performed by KT Tunstall duet with Blue.

The DisneyToon Studios continue to surprise us with each new episode of Bell, each time revealing a more detailed visual realization and increasingly breathless stories. Tinker Bell and the Legendary Creature well qu'accusant some shortcomings in terms of continuity in the series, remains one of its best episodes. Although this film, which does not offer the conclusion that was expected for the saga, could disappoint the fans of Peter Pan, he still manages to retain the public by revitalizing the franchise with a faster pace, an emotion palpable and ever more elaborate mythology, moody being a true wonder of animate creation! Young and old will live a new journey full of emotions in this final episode of Fairy Valley ... If it turns artistic works in theaters, it may well be that the existence of cinema Bell can finally take a few more years, but with a different method of creating ...

All the news of the film Tinker Bell and the Legendary Creature is on Radio Disney Club

Synopsis: The funny and talented fairy Noa animals think we should not judge a book by its cover, or an animal fangs, so she became friends with a huge and mysterious creature. While Tinker Bell and her friends take a dim view of the arrival of the fearsome beast in the Valley of the Fairies, a group of elite fairy engages in hunting the monster before it destroys their home. Noa will listen to your heart and find in it all possible confidence to hope her friends rally to his cause and save the legendary creature.

Tinker Bell and the Legendary Creature (original title: Tinker Bell and the Legend of the Neverbeast) - 3D Animated Movie - Director: Steve Loter - DisneyToon Studios - US release: June 2015 (video). French release: April 8, 2015 - Scenario: unknown - Dubbing VO: Mae Whitman (Tinker Bell), Christina Hendricks (Zarina), Tom Hiddleston (James Hook), Megan Hilty (Rosetta), Raven Symoné (Iridessa), Ginnifer Goodwin (Noa) Lucy Liu (Ondine), Pamela Adlon (Vidia), Jesse McCartney (Terence), Anjelica Huston (Queen Clarion). Dubbing VF: Lorie (Bell), Edwige Lemoine (Rosetta), Ariane Aggiage (Iridessa), Anna Ramade (Noa), Mariette Bouillette (Ondine), Elisabeth Ventura (Vidia) Vaneck Thibaud (Terence), Marie-Frédérique Habert (Queen Clarion).

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 04-08-2015 at 10:04 PM..
Old 04-09-2015, 04:20 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the videos and the article Ray. That was a long read for me!!!
Old 04-13-2015, 09:26 PM

Quote:

Translation by Marguerite de Paris.

0 - 5 secs*: background music
5- secs*: (Alizée reading Sara question on a screen) «*Si vous étiez une fille que feriez-vous*»*?
If you were a girl what would you do?
Alors moi, je pense que je serais en mode docteur magique quoi. J’enlèverais la maladie, si je pouvais guérir les gens en un coup de baguette magique, je pense que je choisirai ça*!

So, I would like to be the magic doctor. I would take a way illness, if I had the power to cure with a magic wand. I think I would choose that*!
24 secs*:
Si Alizée choisit la maladie, moi je dirais plutôt, bah… j’arrêterais toute les guerres qui font des gros désastres dans ce monde. Voilà.

Since Alizée chooses to cure illness, I would say, I will be the one to stop all the wars responsible of disaster around the world.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:42 PM

Quote:

Several videos and articles.

These links go to videos:
http://www.allocine.fr/personne/fich...media=19552366
Translation by Marguerite de Paris.

All text relevant to or by Alizée is in bold, underlined text.

There is a big gap between about the 1:35 mark and the 3:30 mark that does not include Alizée.

Recent’* Spot Mag 101 – Clochette et la Créature Légendaire

Hello and welcome to Spot Mag. The Magazine that tells you about the best spots of the moments.

This week, we’re heading to the premiere of Tinkerbell, the Legendary Creature. In our Digital Spot, the French voices of the movie, Lorie and Alizée answer to all your questions. For this show, let’s become star dust.

Today, Tinkerbell has invited me to the premiere of her last movie; Tinkerbell and the Legendary Creature.

Hi Spot Mag, this is Olympe!

Among the stars, I’ve came across the famous dancer Brahim Zaibat. What a pleasure seeing you!
47 secs :
I’m here to listen to the voice of my friends, it’s a real pleasure. I know Alizee and Lorie are on the movie, so it’s nice to be here to get to share these moment with them.

56 secs*: Justement, voici les stars de la soirée.
Here are the stars of the night!
1 mn*: Bonjour Spot Mag (Alizee et Lorie ensemble).
Hello Spot Mag (Alizee & Lorie)!
1: 01*: Alizée, tu double la Phénix, ça fait quoi de doubler un personnage de dessins animés pour la première fois*?
Alizee, you double the Phoenix, how does it feel to double a cartoon character for the first time?

1:07*: C’est vraiment cool de pouvoir être une fée, en tout cas le temps d’un dessin animé. Et qu’un personnage prenne vie avec sa propre voix c’est quand même assez incroyable.

It’s really cool to be able to become a fairy, at least for the time of a cartoon. It’s incredible to see a character become alive with its own voice.

1:20*: ‘On n’a pas le choix, il faut qu’on capture cet animal ou la vie telle qu’on la connait touchera à sa fin’.
‘We don’t have a choice, we have to capture this animal otherwise life as we know it will come to an end’.

1:26*: Lorie, tu fais la voix de Clochette depuis quelques années, qu’est-ce qui te plait dans le doublage*?*
Lorie, you have been giving your voice to Tinkerbell for years now, what do you like about the job?

Just doubling this little lady with her incredible personality is awesome. I’m trying to give the best of her character with all these different emotions. What’s interesting with Tinkerbell is the fact that she jumps from one emotion to another very quickly. In fact, she can burst out laughing and 2 seconds later start crying. So, every time is always an interesting acting training and we learn a lot doubling voices. That’s good.
1:57*
And I’ve asked to the directing team of the movie how was born the idea of ‘Grognon’, the strange and Legendary best.

2 mn: The inspiration came from my daughter. I have a fear for big dogs, and my daughter one thing she love about all is big dogs. We’ll see a neighbor walking a dog on the street, she’ll go and give a big hug to the dog. It hit me and made me realize something important, my daughter has a big heart. So, I talked to her about it. And she told me “since all the animals are my friends, why not them”. In fact, the bigger they are, the bigger they have love to give. And I told myself, that’s the sorry I wanna tell. She loves and care for the animals to all the animals that need helps. But she has to find a balance. It’s beautiful and wonderful to have a big heart but also to think with your head.
2:52 : For Thinker bell and the Legend of the Neverland, it’s about not judging a book by its cover. And so wanted to have a creature that could be seen and feel in different ways. It could be seen as mysterious, and really kind of exiting, but also little scary. Noam sees only the good about the creature while Nix sees it as a danger to Pixie Hollow.
3:34 : Merci et que l’aventure commence!
Thanks and let the adventure begin!
Allez, maintenant direction Digital Spot. Le Spot ou tu postes tes questions sur le net et les invités te répondent illico.
Place to Digital Spot! The spot on which you post your questions online and have the guests answers right away!
Et cette semaine dans Digital Spot, ce sont les voix françaises de Clochette et la Créature Légendaire qui répondent à toutes vos questions.
This week on Digital Spot, French voices of Tinkerbell and the Legendary Creature answer to all your questions.

Bonjour Spot Mag*!
Hello Spot Mag*!

Si vous aviez des ailes comme la Fée Clochette, ou iriez-vous (Fabien)*?
If you had wing like the fairy Tinkerbell, where would you go? - Fabien

3:45 En tout cas, si on pouvait volez, ça serait très pratique pour se déplacer. On pourrait aller au soleil plus rapidement, à la plage surtout pour se reposer quelques heures, quelques jours et revenir assez vite.
Well, it would be very convenient to be able to fly for transportation. We could go to the sun, to the beach and rest for few hours, or days and come back pretty quick.

4:00 Et moi, ce serait rentrer plus vite chez moi en Corse quand je travaille. J’habite en Corse et c’est vrai qu’à chaque fois je dois prendre l’avion, venir travailler à et repartir. Et si je pouvais juste partir le matin à Paris et revenir le soir voir ma fille, je pense que je ferais ça.

For me, it would be to go back home in Corsica after work. I live in Corsica, and it’s a bit of a challenge to come to work in Paris. Every time, I have to take the plane to go to work and home. If I could just go to Paris in the morning and come back home at night to see my daughter, I would do that.

4:19 Quelle chanson chantez-vous sous la douche*? Est-ce que vous pouvez nous la chanter*?

What song do you sing while taking a shower? Can you sing it for us?
Alors moi je ne chante pas du tout sous la douche. Je ne sais pas si tu chantes, mais moi, je ne chante pas sous la douche.

Well, I don’t sing at all under the shower. Lorie, I don’t know if you do, but I don’t.

4:28 Ouais, non, pareil. Très souvent à la douche c’est je suis en retard. Hopla, je me dépêche … C’est en mode rapide…

Um, I don’t either. Often, I’m in a rush when I get to the shower. I have to go fast…

4:38 Si vous pouviez-vous habiller avec des feuilles d’arbre le feriez-vous*(Nicolas)?
If you could dress up with tree leaves, would you do it? – Nicolas.

Nicolas, la question est un peu bizarre.
4:43 Nicolas, your question is a little weird.

Bah, pour la vie de tous les jours, ça ne va pas être très pratique pour aller faire ses courses.
For every day’s activities it might not be so easy.

4:49 Oui, et puis, pour l’hiver c’est un peu froid.
Yes, and for winter it might be too cold.

Non, non, franchement non.
No, no, honestly no.

Quelle est la plus belle preuve d’amitié qu’on vous ai faite (Samuel)*?
What’s the best friendship proof someone ever gave you? - Samuel

Moi, mes amis c’est tous les jours qu’ils me montrent des preuves d’amitié. Mes amis, je les ai depuis des dizaines d’années. Depuis que je suis toute petite. Je sais qu’ils étaient là avant, qu’ils sont là maintenant et qu’ils seront là après. Ils ne sont pas là parce que je suis Lorie. On partage les bons moments comme les moins bons. Après tout c’est ça les amis.
For me friendship is every day and they prove it to me daily. Mostly, I have my friends over 10 years. Since I was a kid. I know they were here, they are here now and they’ll be here after. They are not here because I’m famous. We share good moments and hard ones. After all, that’s friendship!

5:20 Moi je dirais leurs fidélités est la plus belle preuve d’amitié.

I would say their fidelities are the best proof of friendship.

Merci les filles!
Thanks girls!
Au revoir Spot Mag*!
Goodbye Spot Mag*!

Tags
alizee, disney