Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-29-2012, 04:38 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

This song and cover together are just so fresh and different compared to UEDS. I love how she completely reinvents herself with each post-2003 album. I really have a feeling this one will do better for her, it's so much more accessible.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:15 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
This song and cover together are just so fresh and different compared to UEDS. I love how she completely reinvents herself with each post-2003 album. I really have a feeling this one will do better for her, it's so much more accessible.
Yes! I get that too. Every time she comes out with a new album, it seems like she either becomes a different person or shows us a different side of her. For me, there's Lolita Alizée (Gourmandises - MCE), then Experimental Psych Alizée, Gloomy UEDS Alizée, and now...something that remains to be seen.

Each Alizée album has a different "feel" to it. I can't wait for this new one to come out.

P.S. Whoo-hoo, English translation!

Kind of a sad song lyrically, but not quite as depressing as the overall feel of UEDS.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 06-29-2012, 05:36 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Yes! I get that too. Every time she comes out with a new album, it seems like she either becomes a different person or shows us a different side of her. For me, there's Lolita Alizée (Gourmandises - MCE), then Experimental Psych Alizée, Gloomy UEDS Alizée, and now...something that remains to be seen.

Each Alizée album has a different "feel" to it.
Yeah, it's a hallmark of a great artist. I believe there are many more great albums from Alizée still yet to come.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Tags
a cause de l'automne