Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2019, 05:43 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As I recollect, the way we found out Alizée had separated from Jeremy was after the Les enfoires show in January 2012, instead of going back to Paris to be with him, she went to Ajaccio.

It wasn't long after that, she and Matt Pokora were seen together on a couple of occasions.

https://www.voici.fr/news-people/act...moureux-440581

Alizee and Matt.jpg

Here in Febuary, 2012, she was questioned about this relationship and here is what she said.

"3rd part of Alizée’s interview with William Rèjault…

Alizée and M. Pokora: truth or hoax? The answer.

Well she doesn’t really answer but here’s the translation:

W.R.: Are you going to marry Matt Pokora ?

Alizee : To marry? heu… not to marry, no…

W.R.( ironic) : because, i don’t read tabloids, nobody does…

Alizee :sure…

W.R.: … only at the hairdresser store

Alizee : like me…

W.R.: because I saw 2 magazines frontpage about an incredible love story …

Alizee: yes, a lot of magazines…

W.R.: so, I see you become discreet about this…

Alizee: well I prefer to talk about music … "

I got this translation from this site;

https://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/page/116

But I believe their dating lasted only a month or two and I'm quite sure it was after that relationship ended she said she wasn't going to date anymore and was going to devote her life to raising Annily.

In the many months after that, we saw many a picture of Alizee with her very close gay dancer friend Pierre Antoine together at different restaurants, clubs, etc, but never with a straight guy, so even though I'm sure there was an army of men who wanted to date her, I saw little evidence that she dated anyone else, so it appears she was sticking to what she said about Annily.

Later in the year, she was working on her next album '5'. It was supposed to come out in October, but didn't come out until March of 2013. She was also in Les Enfoires in January of 2013 and I believe it was August when it was announced she would be in Dals season 4.

We heard she requested a gay partner because she didn't want any distractions which again indicates she was focusing her life on raising Annily and not dating. Then Dals came along and the rest is history.

I was at that 2012 Les Enfoires show where Alizee met Matt P. This is a video I took of the two of them in a skit where they were teamed as bride and groom and prophetically enough, that didn't last long.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14gZ...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-22-2019 at 06:37 AM..