Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-16-2007, 03:23 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyomingGrizFan View Post
$ 45.00 is about what I paid for the most recent edition from Nightwish, 'Dark Passion Play.
Really? If I cancel my Psychédélices order from Amazon.fr, I'll be able to get Psychédélices from Amazon.ca in addition to the special edition of Dark Passion Play for the same price, because of the free shipping past $40. DPP is under $20 on amazon.ca, however did you pay so much?
Old 11-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Norwegian

Fusoya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Wyoming,

I went back and ordered two more copies of the Limited Edition.

I just thought about it and remembered the old saying
"You snooze you lose".

I feel 20,000 copies are just too few to mess around procrastinating.

If Alizée sells 500,000 CD's these 20,000 Special Edition's are just 4% of the sales.

On December 3rd they may become as rare as getting Hanna Montana concert tickets at face value.
http://www.alapage.com/-/Fiche/Musiq..._appel=ALAPAGE
this is the one?
Old 11-16-2007, 10:30 PM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
the special edition of Dark Passion Play for the same price, because of the free shipping past $40. DPP is under $20 on amazon.ca, however did you pay so much?
Seemingly, on amazon.com they have DPP listed as a 'Limited Edition' but on the cover of the album art shown it has 'Collector's Edition' instead. This is like a 2CD version, amongst nine in total that I've found so far, that has an added track called 'Reach' (Amaranth demo version) on the first CD with the second CD the instrumental version of the 13 on the first CD. I think this is under the 'Roadrunner' label, if not mistaken.

There are one CD versions like from 'Fono' label in Russia, 'Roadrunner' label in USA and a couple under the 'Spinefarm' and 'Nuclear Blast' labels, don't know which countries as of yet that made those; this with but 13 tracks, no 'Reach' on it either.

Mine is exactly like the 2CD version that 'Spinefarm' label has out of Finland and the 'Limited Edition' under the 'Nuclear Blast' label, except its 'Nuclear Blast' label made in Germany, don't ask what the big deal is here, I don't know. But it's the 2CD without the 'Reach' version added, with 13 tracks on the first CD plus the second CD the full instrumental version of the first. It cost me $ 45.00 so I guess that's the big deal.

Plus, there is also a 'Limited Edition' from 'Spinefarm' label in vinyl; for all you collector buffs out there in cyberville.
I got what I wanted, the 2CD version that would be the same as the vinyl, as far as I know, so, what the heck. May have paid a little extra but I like it.

------

I think you have it right, 'Fusoya.' The edition limitée for 16,98 €. If not mistaken. CD+DVD on one track at least. The regular edition would be but the CD without the DVD added.

------

One thing I'd be looking for would be a collector's collection of Alizée's albums in Mini LP CD: Gourmandises, Mes Courants Electriques and en concert packaged as if they had a vinyl version with the greyboard sleeve but in place of the LP the album on CD.

Some artists have had this done for collections of six or so albums and they sell from anywhere from a couple hundred for the collection up to a $ 1,000.00. The crème de la crème, so to speak, for a collector's version. I'd buy those up in a heart beat!!!

Last edited by WyomingGrizFan; 11-20-2007 at 04:33 AM.. Reason: Merged. Please don't double-post. Thanks.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:24 PM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/sear...y&WRK=14770262

20 bucks american

edit: also accepts paypal

"I am a MARSmallow"

Last edited by Deus_Ex; 11-16-2007 at 11:27 PM..
Old 11-16-2007, 11:28 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus_Ex View Post
interesting...german edition, eh?

i remember my MCE that i got from tower records website had a german edition sticker on it. why the german edition is more available than french one is puzzling to say the least. (could be tariffs?)

Last edited by heyamigo; 11-16-2007 at 11:36 PM..
Old 11-20-2007, 04:30 AM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

I was double-checking my CD collection over on Rateyourmusic.com, Fallen-Evanescence (2003), in particular, and found a couple issues that had a DVD+. Checked with amazon.com on pricing and they have it brand new in the range of $ 200.00 to $ 300.00.

So, if I was just going to go ahead and get a copy of Psychédélices+DVD, I think I'd get an extra copy and store it away some where, still in its wrapping, brand new, unplayed condition, etc. Don't know what it might fetch in four or five years. Might be worth a thought.

Last edited by WyomingGrizFan; 11-20-2007 at 04:36 AM..
Old 11-20-2007, 07:58 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusoya View Post

That be the one.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:18 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Psychedelices is now orderable on Amazon.com

$25.98 and $22.98, release on Dec. 11.

Anybody going to order it from here instead of france?

still not as good as barnes and noble's $20.78 for the deluxe ($18.38 for regular).

barnes and nobel may be the best deal so far in US because free shipping for $25 and even cheaper prices if you have barnes and nobel membership.

Last edited by heyamigo; 11-20-2007 at 12:47 PM..
Old 11-20-2007, 12:05 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Hey, it's a hell of a lot better than the UK's Amazon. $38.10 for the deluxe edition pre-shipping costs! Jeez!

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:37 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
Psychedelices is now orderable on Amazon.com

$25.98 and $22.98, release on Dec. 11.

Anybody going to order it from here instead of france?

still not as good as barnes and noble's $20.78 for the deluxe.

Where we are getting hit is with shipping from Europe. The cost of the Deluxe version at present exchange rate is $20.99. The shipping is where we are getting killed.
Like I said I'm ordering the basic version from Amazon.com. I'm going to be interested whether there are two versions. Is there a French version and an International versions or one version period. When I ordered from Amazon.com MCE came out of Malaysia and En Concert came out of Germany.