Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-28-2024, 08:17 AM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Arrow Alizée

Old 02-29-2024, 11:46 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Idealizer and Saga 3

In playing over the SAGA's again ( as a True Alizee Lover, I play things multiple times ! ) I realized that when Christophe sang Idealizer to her ; it meant something to her because she cried a little bit. So then I thought if this is an Alizee song, then I have never heard her singing it ! so I searched for Alizee, Idealizer and found a couple videos and only then realized it was on one of her albums ( which I am still scraping the Dolernos together to buy ! ) so I post them here in case somebody wants to hear her ! This one I post here because it has some pictures, but the sound is not so good !

And so I post another video version which seems to have better sound, but no pictures !

User22 has provided the translations of some of the songs in "translations" section of AA, I discovered

And Last I would say I like Alizee-Nederland because she does good work in finding all the new videos for us !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 02-29-2024 at 11:51 PM..
Old 03-02-2024, 08:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
In playing over the SAGA's again ( as a True Alizee Lover, I play things multiple times ! ) I realized that when Christophe sang Idealizer to her ; it meant something to her because she cried a little bit. So then I thought if this is an Alizee song, then I have never heard her singing it ! so I searched for Alizee, Idealizer and found a couple videos and only then realized it was on one of her albums ( which I am still scraping the Dolernos together to buy ! ) so I post them here in case somebody wants to hear her ! This one I post here because it has some pictures, but the sound is not so good !

And so I post another video version which seems to have better sound, but no pictures !

User22 has provided the translations of some of the songs in "translations" section of AA, I discovered

And Last I would say I like Alizee-Nederland because she does good work in finding all the new videos for us !
User22 used to be "Aaronius" and I think there was a number after that, 247 maybe? He joined our forum I believe a year or more likely 2 after I joined in 2007. He was in high school at the time. I've told the story before and I don't think he'll mind me telling it again about how his parents were very strict with him. After a trip I took to Paris, I sent him a couple of Alizee related things I found there at the Lucky record store I think it was. He wanted to intercept the package before his parents saw it but they saw it first and they demanded to know who is this Allizée and who is this guy in Boston sending you stuff?

Well it turned out his father was okay with it. Aaron, probably because of his strict upbringing was a very level headed young man and became a mod. He was a very calming influence on the forum as opposed to me who got into constant battles.
He and RMJ and BackinBlack and others I'm sure did a lot of work on translating the ActuAlizee magazines along with other things such as Idealizer.

Here is a video of Christophe singing Idealiser,(What an amazing job he did!). I added "my" translation to it. There was some controversy with this song. Some feel some of the things it said were directed at MF. When the album was released, Alizée sent the first cd to MF and apparently, she didn't respond.

Alizée-nederland is a young gentleman from the Netherlands (nederland). We communicate often on FB on things concerning Alizée and non Alizée things. He's been able to go to a few of her dance workshops around Europe and he does do a great job of supplying us with Alizée video and news.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-02-2024 at 08:11 PM..
Old 03-02-2024, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
User22 used to be "Aaronius" and I think there was a number after that, 247 maybe? He joined our forum I believe a year or more likely 2 after I joined in 2007. He was in high school at the time. I've told the story before and I don't think he'll mind me telling it again about how his parents were very strict with him. After a trip I took to Paris, I sent him a couple of Alizee related things I found there at the Lucky record store I think it was. He wanted to intercept the package before his parents saw it but they saw it first and they demanded to know who is this Allizée and who is this guy in Boston sending you stuff?

Well it turned out his father was okay with it. Aaron, probably because of his strict upbringing was a very level headed young man and became a mod. He was a very calming influence on the forum as opposed to me who got into constant battles.
He and RMJ and BackinBlack and others I'm sure did a lot of work on translating the ActuAlizee magazines along with other things such as Idealizer.

Here is a video of Christophe singing Idealiser,(What an amazing job he did!). I added "my" translation to it. There was some controversy with this song. Some feel some of the things it said were directed at MF. When the album was released, Alizée sent the first cd to MF and apparently, she didn't respond.

Alizée-nederland is a young gentleman from the Netherlands (nederland). We communicate often on FB on things concerning Alizée and non Alizée things. He's been able to go to a few of her dance workshops around Europe and he does do a great job of supplying us with Alizée video and news.
Thank You for the Info, Scruffy ! Christophe really did an excellent interpretation of the song; and it really seemed to affect Alizee ! As the song seems to have personal impact for her ! I apologize if I have miss-interpreted anyone; I freely admit sometimes I am Foolish ! And I am a relative newcomer to Alizee; so I end up covering a lot of the ground that people have already covered years before. And I really like Alizee and would never have any intention of hurting her in any way, I hope !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 03-02-2024 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: more info
Old 03-02-2024, 10:14 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Thank You for the Info, Scruffy ! Christophe really did an excellent interpretation of the song; and it really seemed to affect Alizee ! As the song seems to have personal impact for her ! I apologize if I have miss-interpreted anyone; I freely admit sometimes I am Foolish ! And I am a relative newcomer to Alizee; so I end up covering a lot of the ground that people have already covered years before. And I really like Alizee and would never have any intention of hurting her in any way, I hope !
No need to apologize. We all make mistakes and I've made a ton of them. In this video, the host and it looks like Alizee too made a mistake.

http://youtu.be/q-ITZK9yIhE?t=439
Old 03-02-2024, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
No need to apologize. We all make mistakes and I've made a ton of them. In this video, the host and it looks like Alizee too made a mistake.

http://youtu.be/q-ITZK9yIhE?t=439
Thank You ! Alizee is Astounding; even as a young girl !
I must say that your knowledge of her videos Is encyclopedic ! You are always able to come up videos and pictures of her ! I have "pushed" her videos elsewhere and now she has subscribers of up to 608K ! And now I better sign off for now; before I get into even more trouble ! Ha !

Tags
alizee, alizeeamerica, section, video, youtube