Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-25-2006, 04:48 PM

NANAKI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Okay folks. How many new people have you introduced to Alizee this week?
Me personaly I've tried introducing her to my friends but they don't want to listen to her music because its not in English. They are so closed minded they just can't appreciate good music when they hear it I guess. Maybe I need some new friends....

Old 09-25-2006, 05:16 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

recently i've shown it to a few friends, most just saw shes ok then let her go =/ but i've been requesting it on the radio stations.. and i'm up for this digg.com thing
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:41 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

*jinx* Wow, just last Thursday, I sent e-mails to the various shows/programs at one of our local popular radio stations. I'm going to give them a couple more days before doing it again. After that, I might have to rally the troops on this forum to assist. As their morning show had once discussed, "Operation: E-mail Bomb!"

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 09-26-2006, 01:56 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

My friend circle is so small that I was long done introducing her to all my friends.
Old 09-26-2006, 05:34 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up digg.com huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
you are EXACTLY right ... Digg is the answer. If we can get 50 people with digg accounts, to all be ready and digg some story at the same time ... we can easily get Alizee on the homepage of digg. That alone would be a HUGE boost in fans ... I am sure of it.

We just need 30 - 50 diggs in about a 10 min period of time .. we need to get organized and do this

Brad, let's launch this thing. What would be a date and time to do this? The fans on this site are truly global; it would have to be on a weekend or holiday to be in that 10 minute window. Also, are you saying we need to write some kind of story in order to post on digg.com after we sign up for an account? If that's the case, what should we write? Ideas anyone???
Old 09-26-2006, 07:06 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

We could all write a short about why we all individually like Alizee.
That is the reason we would be signing up for Digg in the first place, right? That way the theme is consistant, and if it helps her get to page one, we have succeeded.
Old 09-26-2006, 09:18 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Brad, let's launch this thing. What would be a date and time to do this? The fans on this site are truly global; it would have to be on a weekend or holiday to be in that 10 minute window. Also, are you saying we need to write some kind of story in order to post on digg.com after we sign up for an account? If that's the case, what should we write? Ideas anyone???
no .. you dont need to write story or anything. one person will submit a link to this website .. (or some alizee thing) and then everyone else simply 'diggs it' .. or votes for that link. I have observed that stories that receive around 30-50 diggs within the first 20 mins or so get promoted to the homepage.

I have submitted a few alizee things to digg ... but they usually only get around 9 diggs, then they fall out of the cue.
Old 09-26-2006, 09:19 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

it is a good idea to go ahead and sign up .. and start digging things that interest you (digg gives more weight to members that digg often)

my name is grizwald on there .. you can add me to your friends list if you want to see what I am digging

http://digg.com/users/grizwald
Old 09-26-2006, 10:06 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

I just registered on the site...now im just waiting for that damn email...ill add you to my friends list whenever im officially registered

and you know me...ill digg and submit nothing but alizee

Last edited by nurvonic; 09-26-2006 at 10:08 AM..
Old 09-26-2006, 12:21 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
My friend circle is so small that I was long done introducing her to all my friends.
Oh no! Change your avatar back!