Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-02-2018, 08:17 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Alizée should be glad to hear that the first day
of the zucchini hunting season has arrived.

"Marre de la pluie, des courgettes , Qui m'font vomir sous la couette"

"Fed up with the rain, the zucchinis, that make me sick beneath the blanket."

http://youtu.be/dZSTBRZ9K9E?t=153

zucchini season resized.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-02-2018 at 08:20 AM..
Old 12-06-2018, 10:22 PM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

"Marre de la pluie, des courgettes , Qui m'font vomir sous la couette"

"Fed up with the rain, the zucchinis, that make me sick beneath the blanket."

Attachment 2378
J'en ai marre de ces cyniques !
Dans le près, les colchiques
J'en ai marre d'en avoir marre !
Old 12-09-2018, 03:03 PM

Little Corsican Cutie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Were you born left-handed and "corrected" by your parents perhaps? I was. But I was a kid in the 60's, and there wasn't a whole lot of accommodations for lefties when it came to things like baseball gloves and other things that kids like to do. So I was forced to do things right-handed until it became my preference. But I kick with my left foot. I am also left eye dominant. Because of this, I think if I learned to shoot with my left hand I would be much more accurate and hit the bullseye once in a while
Please forgive me for not replying sooner as this is not how I am. I try to be timely in replying to others' questions. Yes I was left handed in writing and drawing, but I had a nutty teacher that would yell and embarass me when I did things that she didn't like. She once caught me picking my nose, but when she did it no one made her go wash her hands!! I learned to be right handed over the years, but I'm still ambidexterous.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:17 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Attachment 2378
The look on the cats face, makes that picture so much funnier.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
The look on the cats face, makes that picture so much funnier.
Seeing how cats have a natural fear of zucchinis/cucumbers, I guess that's a look of satisfaction that this cat has that these escaped zucchinis will no longer be a threat to the cat community!

Old 12-12-2018, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Seeing how cats have a natural fear of zucchinis/cucumbers, I guess that's a look of satisfaction that this cat has that these escaped zucchinis will no longer be a threat to the cat community!

I love it!
Old 12-13-2018, 10:41 AM

Little Corsican Cutie is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Those poor kitties. That's a stupid video! I never scare my cats as they don't deserve it. The cats I have were abandoned by their mother so I took them in. The boy kitty was almost two weeks old and crying in the neighbors' yard when I found him and the girl kitty I found living in the shed with the mother kitty that took off with one of the kitties and never returned. They had kittens together before we could get the money together to get them both fixed. Two kitties died in child birth and the last one to die was tiny as she wasn't growing. She had brain damage and we didn't know until we took her to the veteranarian and he thought she wouldn't live much longer. This is when she was a month old. She had an impaction in her intestines. We had them give her medicine while it worked to remove the stool she still died from starvation. The part of her brain that told her to eat cat food and meat products was damaged when she was born. The kitten formula that we gave her wasn't enough nutrition. She was slowly getting thinner. The only thing that we could do was watch her and make her drink water in the end, but she died any way.

I made a box for her with quilted maple and stained it pink. It was almost the colour of her kitty cottage that she slept in. I put her in a piece of fleece and buried her inside red bricks. I cannot bury her in the ground. I will buy the things necessary to build a mosoleum for her someday soon. She was the only thing in this goddamned world that ever meant anything to me and now she's dead. I have her tattooed on my left arm now with the date she was born and the date she died. She never had an official name as she always cried so we named her "Weepy Baby" as she would cry all hours of the night until she got big enough to sleep with the other kitties. One time when I was mixing her formula I felt something biting my sock. I looked down and there she was! It was her biting my sock to get me to mix her formula faster!!! In the morning I would mix it up first thing when she would come out of her cottage and stretch out one leg. Then walk to the kitchen for her meal. She would stretch out one leg and enter her cottage when it was time to sleep. I miss her and I cry every time I think of her....
Old 12-13-2018, 11:24 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Corsican Cutie View Post
Those poor kitties. That's a stupid video! I never scare my cats as they don't deserve it. The cats I have were abandoned by their mother so I took them in. The boy kitty was almost two weeks old and crying in the neighbors' yard when I found him and the girl kitty I found living in the shed with the mother kitty that took off with one of the kitties and never returned. They had kittens together before we could get the money together to get them both fixed. Two kitties died in child birth and the last one to die was tiny as she wasn't growing. She had brain damage and we didn't know until we took her to the veteranarian and he thought she wouldn't live much longer. This is when she was a month old. She had an impaction in her intestines. We had them give her medicine while it worked to remove the stool she still died from starvation. The part of her brain that told her to eat cat food and meat products was damaged when she was born. The kitten formula that we gave her wasn't enough nutrition. She was slowly getting thinner. The only thing that we could do was watch her and make her drink water in the end, but she died any way.

I made a box for her with quilted maple and stained it pink. It was almost the colour of her kitty cottage that she slept in. I put her in a piece of fleece and buried her inside red bricks. I cannot bury her in the ground. I will buy the things necessary to build a mosoleum for her someday soon. She was the only thing in this goddamned world that ever meant anything to me and now she's dead. I have her tattooed on my left arm now with the date she was born and the date she died. She never had an official name as she always cried so we named her "Weepy Baby" as she would cry all hours of the night until she got big enough to sleep with the other kitties. One time when I was mixing her formula I felt something biting my sock. I looked down and there she was! It was her biting my sock to get me to mix her formula faster!!! In the morning I would mix it up first thing when she would come out of her cottage and stretch out one leg. Then walk to the kitchen for her meal. She would stretch out one leg and enter her cottage when it was time to sleep. I miss her and I cry every time I think of her....
I can understand how people can get extremely attached to their pets because I have with many, so I am sorry about the loss of your cat that meant that much to you. You did the best you could to save her life, so you should have some satisfaction of knowing that.

I owned a ranch for many years with multiple barns, and while I am more of a dog person, cats are a necessity for rodent control. I am very aware of all their antics and how entertaining they can be. Sometimes they jump when they see their own shadow. Somebody said the Internet was created primarily for the sake of being able to post cat videos and pictures.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:41 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Sorry for having to watch the kitten die. As a cat person I understand the sense of loss you went through.

Cats are born predators, and their amazing reflexes are just one aspect of this. I currently have 3 cats (and 3 dogs), and many more in the past. I am going to try the cucumber test on them when I get a chance. I actually think of these moments as entertaining to them. It puts an additional experience in their life and they are not harmed by it.
Old 12-14-2018, 02:20 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

black and white ... I like this one.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 48270743_1931049337014558_3973988438461382656_n.jpg (31.1 KB, 67 views)

Last edited by kulli; 12-14-2018 at 02:23 PM..

Tags
alizee, photo, random