Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-16-2010, 01:53 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenaries16 View Post
- first i think her tatoos are so agh.. but now i think its sexy
OH SNAP. You brought up the tattoos. I didn't think I'd ever have a "confession" for this thread but you just reminded me - I don't like the tattoos either. It just seems more "pure" when she didn't have them. Although that salamander tattoo on her ankle was alright, but the BIG tinkerbell one ALL OVER HER BACK? A bit much. All things considered though - still love her.

So my confession - not really into the tatts.

I can't believe so many of you don't like En Concert though. That show was awesome, esp Parler Tout Bas and the little pink shirt and overalls she wore for Youpidoo and ACC.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:56 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

I like en concert since i bought it i don't use my dvd for any other thing i see it every day but i think she looks better on acc live performances or gourmandises live performances XD
Old 07-16-2010, 02:01 PM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
You're very mature for your age, Cube! My hormones were out of control when I was 12-16 and all I did was have sex with different girls. It wasn't until I was maybe 20 or 21 that I started looking for something more serious, especially since I was really getting sick of low quality, dumb girls.

Definitely a good thing that you've arrived at this point early in life. But the thing is, you DO need experience. Sometimes it's not so easy to spot the good ones from the bad ones, especially if you're a teenager. And I hate to say it, but in order to be proficient and at least be somewhat good in bed, there's only one way to do it - practice. So take advantage of the fact that you're young and get in some experience so that when you get older and find that special someone, everything will come together - love, sex, genuine connection, etc.
Thanks Rictor! That's actually kinda nice hearing that from you.

I've had like 14 girlfriends, (first girlfriend at 12) and it's safe to say 11 of them only lasted from a week to 2 months. The one I recently had was over 6 months, which was pretty insane, but to tell the truth I don't really want to think about her right now.

I'm sure I'll have plenty more girlfriends in the future, there is no rush Just a break right now.

God, most of the girls in my school are either annoying as hell or like... emo wannabe's. The few that are cool, cute, or nice are all taken. Bleh.

Edit:

Quote:
okay okay back to alizee confessions
- i think she is the hottest mom i ever seen XD
Hottest Mom by far

Happens all the time

Last edited by Cubeface; 07-16-2010 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-16-2010, 02:25 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

*facepalm* I have a perfectally fine time talking to beautiful girls. You know, the ones I have no chance with? I can talk to them all day and be their best friend. BUT when it comes to girls I am interested in and DO have a chance with, well, my tongue falls limp. Anyways...
I too have seen a few instances of others (and a few times myself ) loving her a bit too much... But, I think it's more because we just like to spaz out. Not because people here really love her that much, but because it's just fun to be silly and goof off like that. Some people, however, who are more subtle in some (but not all cases), I do think like her too much.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
OH SNAP. You brought up the tattoos. I didn't think I'd ever have a "confession" for this thread but you just reminded me - I don't like the tattoos either. It just seems more "pure" when she didn't have them. Although that salamander tattoo on her ankle was alright, but the BIG tinkerbell one ALL OVER HER BACK? A bit much. All things considered though - still love her.

So my confession - not really into the tatts.
I don't mind tattoos in general (even though I wouldn't get one myself, too much pain) with the exception of those awful sleeves. So her smaller tattoos are fine. But the Tinkerbell just looks weird and out-of-place. If she wanted a Tinkerbell, she should have put a small one on her lower back or on her ankle, not all across her back like that.

I guess that's another confession, then? I don't like the huge Tinkerbell.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-16-2010 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

wow I just realized that we're on the 7th page in a bit over 24 hours!

Old 07-16-2010, 05:18 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
I have a perfectally fine time talking to beautiful girls. You know, the ones I have no chance with? I can talk to them all day and be their best friend. BUT when it comes to girls I am interested in and DO have a chance with, well, my tongue falls limp.
Why do you think you have no chance with them? ESPECIALLY if you can talk to them all day and they don't give you any sign that they WOULDN'T be interested.

As for your tongue going limp with girls you're into, we've all been there. Here's what works for me though to combat this:

1) No matter how much you're into her, remember that she's just another girl. Even if she means the world to YOU, there are guys out there who probably wouldn't even be into her. DON'T put her on a pedestal. Be cool.

2) Remember who YOU are. Focus on thinking about the great things about yourself, what you have to contribute, the positive parts of your personality, etc. Don't think too much about how great SHE is, because that can lead to negative thoughts like "she's too good for me," "she deserves better than me" and "I'm not sure if she even likes me."

3) You HAVE to go for it at some point. Even if you THINK there's a good chance that she won't respond positively, you HAVE to make a move eventually. Heres why - a) You'll know for sure if she's into you and can move on if she's not, b) you'll be showing her that you have the balls to make the move even if she's not into you, and c) it will allow you to gain more experience so that you'll be even LESS nervous next time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
wow I just realized that we're on the 7th page in a bit over 24 hours!
That's partially my fault. I tend to go off on a tangent when there's talk about girls involved. That's always fun.

On topic - new confession: I still haven't bought UEDS yet but I intend to. I wish I joined this forum earlier for that personalized signing thing with the gold pen. GOLD PENS. AHHHHH I MISSED OUT.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:51 PM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
my problem is that the girls I like always end beeing my best friends and you know , the girls says i dont want the friendship be ruined for a stupid love hmm .-... hahaha someday i will meet a girl that dont whant to be my best friend XD

PD sorry for my bad english i dont speak it so well XD
Hey, don't knock the best friends, just give them some time. A girl I really tried for in high school just wanted to remain best friends, but a few years later she realized the error of her ways and we have been dating for 2 years now.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:15 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

hahaha i have my best friends long long ago and they never will give me a chance they say that i am like a brother for her
Old 07-16-2010, 07:05 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

- I've had UEdS unopened since it was released, and didn't listen to any of its songs (except for Les Collines) until todays morning. I feel like if I were inside of an UFO cab or being abducted by one when I listen to the whole album.

Can't believe it, the music seriously sucks

Tags
alizee, confessions, list