Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
This was on Amazon.com:

"Note: This Limited Edition contains the same 11 songs as the non-LE version, as well as a PAL formatted "Spsychédélices" DVD narrated by Jean Fauque, and 1 poster."

"The DVD is 4:13 followed by credits. There is a voice-over in French and background music with the instrumental part of the title song, Psychédélisces. The video shows Alizée driving a red sports car at night. The camera is jittery and only for seconds do you see more of Alizée than an eyebrow, half a face, her eyes, and her lips. There are also several shots of the pavement or parts of the auto. On the web site, instead, the video has no voiceover and the background music is two musical selections."
Thanks so much Dr!

Sorry Manni for laughing at you when you said there was a video out there that I have not seen of her driving an old red mustang into the night.....Man why do people never tell me about this kind of stuff?!?!?!

Thanks so much guys.

What I think I will do is buy this one and buy the regular Psych later....

Thanks again!
Old 08-10-2010, 07:07 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

You can get the Spychedelices clip from the iTunes store. If you don't have the Mexican special edition, I'd suggest you to get it instead of this one.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
You can get the Spychedelices clip from the iTunes store. If you don't have the Mexican special edition, I'd suggest you to get it instead of this one.
and what country are you from?

Old 08-10-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
This stinks, there are no Psychedelices Mexican Tour Editions on sale online. I can't find any. If anyone does then please tell me
Old 08-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
This stinks, there are no Psychedelices Mexican Tour Editions on sale online. I can't find any. If anyone does then please tell me
http://cgi.ebay.com/ALIZEE-Psychedel...3?pt=Music_CDs

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=all

http://www.kaboomidea.com/shop/index..._detail&p=1709

Apparently, Kaboomidea is the only store that sells it, and they are the only ones that have listings for it on both eBay and Amazon.

In case you're interested: I ordered one off eBay a few weeks ago from Kaboomidea, it arrived in about 2-3 days, and it was brand new. The DVD that came with it for some reason wouldn't play on my computer, but it played perfectly on my DVD player. I've had trouble playing some original DVDs on my computer before such as The Da Vinci Code and a couple others I can't remember, so I don't think the DVD itself is faulty.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:33 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

BETTER BE SORRY. and yeah. it's a nice car. i was like.... awwww not fair.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:56 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
it comes with the DVD & the Psych poster
What picture is on the poster? I have an official poster that I bought of eBay a year or so ago with this photo on it and a printed signature, is that the one that comes with the Psych Deluxe edition?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2593/302copyni1.jpg
Old 08-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
What picture is on the poster? I have an official poster that I bought of eBay a year or so ago with this photo on it and a printed signature, is that the one that comes with the Psych Deluxe edition?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2593/302copyni1.jpg
umm... no, it's the original Psych cover. The one with her eating a piece of delicious cake

oh and how big is that poster! I want one

Old 08-10-2010, 09:23 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
umm... no, it's the original Psych cover. The one with her eating a piece of delicious cake

And now I want one of her with the cake!

Mine's a square of about 60x60cm... so not very big. How big is the one that comes with the deluxe edition? I've always wanted a massive Alizée poster to properly dominate my bedroom, but I've been wary of buying unnofficial ones due to the risk of getting something poor quality (and the photos often aren't the most tasteful shall we say).

I'm pretty sure it's official merchandise - it has the Sony BMG and Wisteria Song logos in one of the corners, it's of good quality and the seller assured me it was official.

Hahaha well that's so weird - I've always assumed mine was the one that came with the Psych deluxe edition, but if not then where did it come from??
Old 08-10-2010, 09:25 PM

Quote:

Ahhh yes it has to be quite small since it has to be able to fit inside the CD case....

Quote:
In case you're interested: I ordered one off eBay a few weeks ago from Kaboomidea, it arrived in about 2-3 days, and it was brand new. The DVD that came with it for some reason wouldn't play on my computer, but it played perfectly on my DVD player. I've had trouble playing some original DVDs on my computer before such as The Da Vinci Code and a couple others I can't remember, so I don't think the DVD itself is faulty.
In case I'm interested in what???