Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-02-2008, 05:26 PM
Happy Happy! :)

Moi-aimes-Alizée is on a distinguished road

Hmm I think that Alizée is great in both this and in most cases if u mean the song is bad or the singing quality I don't understand why, perhaps the song is quite diffrent and to her old ones but lol thats life, its a new album which new text writer and another music maker ofc it wont be the same after all I like Lilys new style even if I liked her older even more Anyway the singing is even better in Psych then in many other songs imo so it has both good and bad sides, in addition about the dress I think its perhaps not the best she have had ever, but it's deferently nice compared to her W9 concert cloths :P (soz to say but I really didn't like those)

Old 02-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Overall, I think it's a very nice performance and she looks great to me. Even though I like MJ, maybe the song just doesn't provide the right mood for Alizée to reestablish a connection with the public and potential new fans. I’m hoping Fifty Sixty will work better for this. She still has an incredible amount of charm.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:56 PM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Overall, I think it's a very nice performance and she looks great to me. Even though I like MJ, maybe the song just doesn't provide the right mood for Alizée to reestablish a connection with the public and potential new fans. I’m hoping Fifty Sixty will work better for this. She still has an incredible amount of charm.
Ah yes, she only needs to relax and let herself be driven by the emotions of music(if there are any). Her charm will never wear out because it's a part of her being, but it can be hidden due to forcing and constraining. One can look into her eyes and wonder they are lit! they're little stars, plus her smile and charisma- she is no ordinary being. Extra-ordinary will do much better, but she is unsure with her new image. Hence one moment as I was watching the clip I believed/saw she doesn't want to sing anymore at all, like singing on stage is not her passion anylonger and she wants to get the job done already and escape. So this is more like a job for her, not art.

Last edited by -MihaiL-; 02-02-2008 at 06:05 PM..
Old 02-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Happy Happy! :)

Moi-aimes-Alizée is on a distinguished road

Mihail It's important to express ourselves but you must start thinking what you would think if you were Alizée and read your own posts.. It's a big risk she feels rather offended by the way you judge her, even if she probably understands what you mean it could be worth spending some extra time trying to express yourself slightly milder. I am sure you understand what I mean anyway

Old 02-02-2008, 06:22 PM

cane17 is on a distinguished road

This was the MJ performance other the Star Academy one,man i can't wait for how she dose Fifty Sixty.

thanks for the links

Old 02-02-2008, 06:44 PM
star traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi-aimes-Alizée View Post
Mihail It's important to express ourselves but you must start thinking what you would think if you were Alizée and read your own posts.. It's a big risk she feels rather offended by the way you judge her, even if she probably understands what you mean it could be worth spending some extra time trying to express yourself slightly milder. I am sure you understand what I mean anyway
Yes, rather harsh probably, but I can't help myself when I know I've ejoyed so much the En Concert DVD. Alizee is the one to blame, not me, I'm just flowing by the wind of context sort.
That concert/compilation of concerts is more than a concert, it is like a movie in itself and the script is of Alizee's charm which is heaven copyrighted.
I will probably agree, Alizee will hate me if she reads about me pointing to her doubts. Disloyalty is never good, I'm too sorry.
Old 02-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

That was a good performance, not bad at all. she definitely got more into the performance then in the past. Personally, I can see this song with or without a dance, it would be fine either way. Interesting happy face BTW.
Old 02-02-2008, 07:16 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Exactly Lefty, she has so much talent and charm, and here she looks like she's just following the steps, like standard procedure... I definitely think "Fifty Sixty" is going to be a much better song for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MihaiL- View Post
Ah yes, she only needs to relax and let herself be driven by the emotions of music(if there are any). Her charm will never wear out because it's a part of her being, but it can be hidden due to forcing and constraining. One can look into her eyes and wonder they are lit! they're little stars, plus her smile and charisma- she is no ordinary being. Extra-ordinary will do much better, but she is unsure with her new image. Hence one moment as I was watching the clip I believed/saw she doesn't want to sing anymore at all, like singing on stage is not her passion anylonger and she wants to get the job done already and escape. So this is more like a job for her, not art.
I definitely don't agree with your last comment MihaiL. I think someone already has commented about how the crowds reaction can influence her's as well. If you're just referring to her expression then I agree, but certainly she's not ready to give up, she's a fighter like me !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi-aimes-Alizée View Post
It's comments like this that make me realize that for the most part there are a lot of members that are not mature enough to openly discus constructive criticism. I think anyone who is mature enough, this includes Alizée herself, will accept constructive criticism. I for one have bettered in my line of work by accepting constructive criticism... Sorry Moi-aimes-Alizéee no offense intended.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 02-02-2008, 08:06 PM
star traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I definitely don't agree with your last comment MihaiL. I think someone already has commented about how the crowds reaction can influence her's as well. If you're just referring to her expression then I agree, but certainly she's not ready to give up, she's a fighter like me !!
If she really enjoys singing it will be felt soon.. let's say with a little more brake-in and I'm the first to be utterly glad about it. Despite myself being indelicate I respect Alizee on a very deep level that's why I get so upset with myself when I criticize her, I feel miserable.
The public is haotic, but Alizee is the one making the show and I wish her all the confidence there is to transmit her message/style to the public. The public is a receiver and Alizee is a teller, only that play definite roles I hope she understands that well and uses it.
Amen to the "she is a fighter", no one should ever give-up
Criticizm is for the better in the end, probably, but criticis play roles of cold and straight line-people and they are not loved. It's something like evil's role for the good, there needs to be a possibility for contrast otherwise there is no development/evolution.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:38 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Anyways here's the interview for this... I think she looks a lot more enthusiastic here. http://www.stage6.com/user/JessStage/video/2176871/

<object codebase="http://go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab" height="544" width="720" classid="clsid:67DABFBF-D0AB-41fa-9C46-CC0F21721616"><param name="autoplay" value="false"><param name="src" value="http://video.stage6.com/2176871/.divx" /><param name="custommode" value="Stage6" /><param name="showpostplaybackad" value="false" /><embed type="video/divx" src="http://video.stage6.com/2176871/.divx" pluginspage="http://go.divx.com/plugin/download/" showpostplaybackad="false" custommode="Stage6" autoplay="false" height="544" width="720" /></object>

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com