Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 03-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I just got news from Ben that Alizée will meet with me in private 30 minutes to the begining of the autograph session to sign any cd's I have from the fans of Alizee America. If anyone wants a signed copy, please post it here. We will have to settle up money wise after I get back.

Mod Edit:

Limited to 50 CDs. Please do not flood Scruffydog with private requests, write your name here if you would like one. Please note that you will be expected to pay for the cost of the disc plus shipping (around $30, exact amount TBD). Sorry, US members only.
Um, can I please ask where I stand in terms of the original request I had? Is it still good, or am I pooched now that I'm not in the US?
Old 03-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Um, can I please ask where I stand in terms of the original request I had? Is it still good, or am I pooched now that I'm not in the US?
the original ten are still getting copies right cause i sent my payment already
Old 03-25-2010, 07:56 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Oww... Dude, I gotta say, that seriously sucks in the WORST way. This is probably the first time being an American Alizee fan has been more useful than being French or Mexican. Well, French people are at least in the right country, but for our Mexican, Indian, and wherever else friends, ooh...
Old 03-25-2010, 08:00 PM
The Big D

bigramdiesel is on a distinguished road

Sign me up Dennis Bier Thanks
Old 03-25-2010, 08:08 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

I think one or two exceptions could be made for Ruro and a couple others. I mean he helps run this place! And personally I've always considered Canada part of our group. But again it's up to Scruffy, I really can't speak for him.

I had to put that disclaimer there because think how it would look if a representative from our site came with a dozen requests from other countries. The event manager from Virgin even said that "Alizée will kindly sign 50 copies of her new album for her american fans." Again, sorry to the international members. It's nothing against you, but for once there's an event specifically for us.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:10 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road
Default This is my suggestion:

SUGGESTION:

Alot is going on in trying to make your name in those 50 spots... BUT...I also agree this isn't fair to some members, so I suggest the folloeing:

-Scruffydog777 SHOULD get that first autographed album
-Memebers from the original list should be the second group to make it in the 50 spots.
** I know Vibhash is not American, he is from India, BUT he did make it in the first 10 spots originally opened. List:

-Accept names from the first come first serve basis from this thread, BUT have the OLDER Members have the priority, and those members who ALSO have CONTRIBUTED greatly with their posts, and contributions to this forum.
-Last accept the rest of the prority from this thread taking in consideration nationality, posts, date registered etc...

No matter how the final people get selected, there is no descrimination of any type when the desicion is made in AlizeeAmerica.

*Remember Alizee/ her representatives statated only 50 albums would be signed to the American fans, so one can not do anything but just accept this desicion.

Like mentioned and said by Ben, Scruffy will have the final desicion

Last edited by Alex; 03-25-2010 at 08:14 PM..
Old 03-25-2010, 08:15 PM

Veni_Vedi_Vici is on a distinguished road

How is payment being accepted? I would LOVE one but I do not use Credit. Thus my payment would have to be sent via Snailmail.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:20 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

It's hard to tell how many people in this thread have actually made a request. I suspect it's over 50 by now but in case it is not for some reason, I'll request one. If I am eligible, scruffydog can contact me for contact details. Thanks for setting this up in any case!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:20 PM

Bigbobo is on a distinguished road

It pains me to be one of "Those" guys who suddenly reappears when an occasion such as this pops up but if there are any spots available I would love to have one of the autographs. I fully agree that more engaging forum members should get priority over me but if there are any spaces left I would die for one.

My name is Rolands.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
SUGGESTION:

Alot is going on in trying to make your name in those 50 spots... BUT...I also agree this isn't fair to some members, so I suggest the folloeing:

-Scruffydog777 SHOULD get that first autographed album
-Memebers from the original list should be the second group to make it in the 50 spots.
** I know Vibhash is not American, he is from India, BUT he did make it in the first 10 spots originally opened. List:

-Accept names from the first come first serve basis from this thread, BUT have the OLDER Members have the priority, and those members who ALSO have CONTRIBUTED greatly with their posts, and contributions to this forum.
-Last accept the rest of the prority from this thread taking in consideration nationality, posts, date registered etc...

No matter how the final people get selected, there is no descrimination of any type when the desicion is made in AlizeeAmerica.

*Remember Alizee/ her representatives statated only 50 albums would be signed to the American fans, so one can not do anything but just accept this desicion.

Like mentioned and said by Ben, Scruffy will have the final desicion
and im not considered a senior member lol im hurt alex jk

Ben and or Scruffy, can I ask how you guys got this set up, im just happy that she is doing this for her US fans, it shows that she really values us and cares!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!