Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-19-2021, 12:01 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
So even though I'm the same age as Alizée, may not be easy to say now, in 2021, that I am completely in love with this woman, who has made her greatest performances at the age of 15-20.
I don't find this weird or creepy. I think most of her fans like those days the best. I love Alizee through all of her phases, including her early days, and I am 23 years older than Alizee. She has admirers of all ages, both men and women. I don't worry about the age thing and you shouldn't either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
For example, I really like Alizée’s performance of the Ma Prière song. If you tell someone who doesn’t understand Alizée’s attractive, charm and appeal, it would certainly feel weird.
I would not make it a point to go out of your way to introduce Alizee to others, in my opinion. People have different tastes, so they might say she's too short, or they like a different color hair and so on. If you still want to introduce a particular friend to her, there was one suggestion that might work. Send a text to your friend with a link to one of her YouTube videos. Make it late at night. Say nothing with the text. Wait for a response. If you get a response about two hours later, mission accomplished.
Old 03-20-2021, 08:28 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road

^It is true!

Maybe it also feels easier once you’ve survived the “first shock”.

I remember once seeing a message somewhere from a fan of heavy metal music who somehow said, "I have a metal head, I never listen to this style of music, but now I listen to Alizée all the time. How can I tell anyone about this."

Alizée 💜

Tags
family, friends, music, people, school