Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-30-2018, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I am a big believer of what goes around, comes around. The giving was done with good intentions, and good things will come back in return some day.
Well said, CleverCowboy! That is my true motto in life. We don't always get immediate appreciation/reward for the good we do, (or punishment for the wrongs) but ultimately "As ye sow, so shall ye reap." This I believe.
Old 12-03-2018, 02:38 AM

autumn.leaves is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad that my presence made you excited. But I am also little upset. I am not a monster, so I will not destroy what you love. The world, in which you living... I just wanted to make you think, do is it all worth your love? You guys seem to want living in the world of good, but do you really know why good is needed and why people start wars?

Today Scraffy wrote an extremely offensive comment on YouTube... At first I laughed, and then this I say in my mind: "What the hell"?

Edit:

Oh, I forgot to brag... I have been writing music since I was 13 y.o. It's great when you can listen your old music and trying to understand what kind of child you been. Just imagine, I have a whole life ahead... Let's do some good stuff, and not just being a viewer.

Last edited by autumn.leaves; 12-03-2018 at 03:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-03-2018, 04:21 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

You say you're not a monster?.........Prove it!

I wrote something offensive on your Youtube channel because I wanted to bring to your channel what you've brought to this forum, but I just deleted it and blocked you instead.

You speak of writing music since you were 13, well you should have devoted some of that time to learning manners.

"Let's do some good stuff".....practice what you preach.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:01 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn.leaves View Post
I'm glad that my presence made you excited. But I am also little upset.

Oh, I forgot to brag...
This and your other posts have all been about you. Your feelings and being upset is the least of my concerns.

As far as I see it, you are starved for attention, even if it means getting negative attention.

You build yourself up by tearing Alizee down, thinking it makes you look better. It is not working.

You are not making any friends here, so you must stop your manipulative posts.

You have two strikes.

Edit:

Quote:
I just wanted to make you think, do is it all worth your love? You guys seem to want living in the world of good, but do you really know why good is needed and why people start wars?
Finally, you can stop with your lecturing, like we need "fixing" or something. You are just projecting your own insecurities on us.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 12-03-2018 at 07:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-03-2018, 10:02 AM

What?! CleverCowboy, stop it! You take my words wrong. Before putting strikes to me, do not forget that your friend also managed to insult me ​​and continues to do this already under in comments. How can you even compare what Scruffy wrote to me with what I wrote to you? I do not understand why you behave like children and continue to hate me, say that I am manipulating you and writing other nonsense like this. Stop it. It seems like you gonna crazy! CALM DOWN.

Manners, manners... It's you don't have manners if you allow yourself to answer me the same as I answer you! (allegedly)
You are adults person, don't forget about it please!

Edit:

I'm not a hater of Alizee, otherwise I would not visit this forum, record video and so on. I believe that Alizee appeared at the right time in the right place, without it this interesting story would never have happened! She doesn't deserve any hate, because she did not become a singer like it's been her goal.

Last edited by autumn.leaves; 12-03-2018 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: UPD
Old 12-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
How can you even compare what Scruffy wrote to me with what I wrote to you?

I do not understand why you behave like children

It seems like you gonna crazy! CALM DOWN.

Manners, manners...
I rest my case.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I rest my case.
Q.E.D. Just stop arguing. No one wants to insult you.

Last edited by autumn.leaves; 12-03-2018 at 10:35 AM..
Old 12-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

What is going on XD
Old 12-03-2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
What is going on XD
If I have the same chance to meet Alizee, I will dance this Egyptian dance to her

So when I meet new people I always doing this
Old 12-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

autumn.leaves: I have been reading your exchanges on this forum, and I am confused and curious. Are you an Alizée fan? This is a place for people who admire Alizée for many things, including her singing, her music, her performances, her character, her beauty (inside and out) and her talent. Some of the members have been fans and followed her career for many years. Others of us are more newly familiar with her work, but are just as interested in learning more about her music and about her future plans in the entertainment world. We are also supportive of her personally, in as much as is possible and appropriate for a fan site. I know you are a singer, and presumably you are interested in furthering your own career, which is natural. When I first saw you on here, everyone appeared to be welcoming and interested in you. But things quickly seemed to turn negative. I don't know if this was intentional, but you came across as somewhat hostile to Alizée. Now, of course you are entitled to your opinion, as are we all. But why would you join this forum if you are not at least supportive of Alizée and appreciative of her work? This does not mean you (or anyone on here) cannot criticize aspects of Alizée's work. Constructive criticism by well-meaning people is normal, healthy and should be welcomed by all artists. But you do not seem to be interested in giving advice about specifics--your negative comments seem general and I don't understand your point in making them. Can you help me understand? I'd like to think this is all a big misunderstanding. Thanks.