Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-27-2009, 08:19 PM

Klokkeblomst is on a distinguished road
Default 2-4 years ago

Well, my story begins about 2-4 years ago (sorry I have a really bad memory). One of my friends and I were surfing youtube and we watched the "World Of Warcraft: Dancing" video, saw Alizée and we thought "WTF!!? A French singer??!”. So we looked the music video of J'en Ai Marre and didn't touch the subject of Alizée again for about those 2-4 years.

Then one day a few months ago, I found myself bored s***less on the internet. I was searching for random stuff, so I decided to look at some World Of Warcraft videos. I found the very same video again, saw Alizée dancing the J'en Ai Marre dance and started watching the JAM video. OMG was I hooked?!? Then I started listening to Fifty/Sixty, J’ai Pas Vingt Ans and Moi… Lolita. My friend couldn’t care less about her, but I had to have Gourmandises. My family insisted on getting me ACC and Psych for X-mas (note I’m fourteen).

Last edited by Klokkeblomst; 04-01-2009 at 01:24 PM..
Old 03-27-2009, 08:55 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

I guess your hormones made all the difference when you watched it again 2-4 years later. It's hard to fully appreciate her when you're ten I guess.