Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 04-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Daddy's pretty girl: Photos of Alizée by Jo

Jo Jacotey probably has a very different perspective on his daughter than the random professional or amateur photographer. I thought it would be interesting if we collected all the photos of her he publishes, here in one thread.

To start, here are photos attributed to Jo on Philippe Martinetti's fascinating <nobr>Ajaccio Art Histoire Culture</nobr> Web site.

<br>Alizée

<br>Alizée

<br>Alizée with Patrick Fiori

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 04-07-2011 at 01:48 AM.. Reason: Link Jo's name to his Facebook page
Old 04-06-2011, 03:04 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I think these where taken by him.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:27 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

That 2nd one has got my attention. Nice. Thanks for the new desktop.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 04-07-2011, 12:37 AM

Smile Eye thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
That 2nd one has got my attention. Nice. Thanks for the new desktop.
<big><big><big>People who may be less than superficially curious why rcs feels as he does may enjoy reading the article Eye contact. An important part of the discussion there addresses national cultural differences in the matter.

Maybe<small><small><small><small><small> &nbsp; </small></small></small></small></small>if<small><small><small><small><small> buy </small></small></small></small></small><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subliminal_stimuli">subliminal</a><small><small><small><small><small> more </small></small></small></small></small>advertising<small><small><small><small><smal l> Alizée </small></small></small></small></small>worked<small><small><small><small><small> CDs </small></small></small></small></small> better, Jo's photos might be offered as suitable animated GIFs, to his daughter's advantage.

It's a pity neither Alizée nor Jo have a practical way of making money from the service they've done our companion rcs. Perhaps when people ask him about the image, he can take the opportunity to sell them on something which generates revenue for the Corsican fairy?
Old 04-07-2011, 12:50 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post
It's a pity neither Alizée nor Jo have a practical way of making money from the service they've done our companion rcs. Perhaps when people ask him about the image, he can take the opportunity to sell them on something which generates revenue for the Corsican fairy?
Not exactly. Recently Jo posted on his fb page that photography is just a hobby (correct me I'm wrong, I haven't been following many online pages recently). Probably he has no intentions of making money from it.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 04-07-2011 at 01:21 AM..
Old 04-07-2011, 01:03 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

The picture of Alizee and Patrick is one of my all time favorites. She has such a content and peaceful look on her face and a gleem in her eye. She always has a gleem though. An epic natural beauty.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:44 AM

Smile Still a pity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Not exactly. Recently Jo posted on his fb page that photography is just a hobby (correct me I'm wrong, I haven't been following many online pages recently). Probably he has no intentions of making money from it.
My original statement stands. I was indeed aware that Jo posted a statement of non-commercial intention (something like "no business here"). But that doesn't mean it STILL isn't a PITY that there is no PRACTICAL way for Jo or his model to make money from the service they did rcs.

By the way, you will observe that the photos I posted above are hyperlinked back to the page at which they were originally published, as a way of manifestly attributing their origin. It is a practice I admonish others to follow.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:24 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Even though his photos aren't intended to make revenue, I'm sure they do. Maybe not photos specifically of Alizee, but he does a ton of photography. Before Jo Jacotey took down his website, he created revenue by posting them on that particular website.

"Partnership Copyright
This is a contract between you as an author and OverBlog. Our teams are the best opportunities for you to monetize the audience of your blog. In return, we give you of Copyrights legally.

We handle all the paperwork and you declare to the AGESSA (Agency of Copyrights). Copyrights are income combined with a salary. Copyright Partnership is available regardless of your country of residence.

Operation
OverBlog does not advertise, if you want to view and monetize your blog we share the advertising revenue with you, as Copyright.

You are compensated based on returns commercials recorded on my blog every day, and advertising market, which varies depending on time of year.

Ask paying your monthly bills, OverBlog is proceeding with administrative and reverse your copyright on your Paypal account."

That is directly from the website he used. Now, I'm sure he didn't make a ton of money from photography, since it is a hobby, but he did create some revenue for his hard work.

Tags
alizee, jacotey, jojacotey, joseph, photos