Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-25-2014, 11:39 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for posting that Ray and to who ever provided you with that translation.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:25 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Back when it was broadcast, one of my henchmen was kind enough to provide me with this review. (You know who you are! Thanks again!)
Thanks so much Ray and the mystery translator! Very good read, thanks!
Old 03-24-2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P♠N View Post
I'm gonna go with ...
"one less than the amount of Voilas during this reportage?"

Is there a link to this interview?
Old 03-24-2015, 07:15 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Is there a link to this interview?
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7707

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 03-24-2015 at 07:18 PM..
Old 03-25-2015, 09:15 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
It's maddening, watching this interview and having no clue what Alizee is saying.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:36 PM

m4thematiqu3s is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
It's maddening, watching this interview and having no clue what Alizee is saying.
Even if my english is very bad

Quote:
Last November, she won DALS. A victory, synonym of new start for the singer, Alizée.
She's only 30, but she already has a long and full life. Discovered by Mylène Farmer when she was 16, star with "Lolita" which she sold millions copies of it. Today, accomplished mother and absolute lover.

And she received us, in Corsica, in Ajaccio in all simplicity to confide. 5 days that marked her life.

The winner is ... Alizée

It was the 23rd of November, Alizée won DALS in front of breakdance champion, Brahim Zaibat ; 9 weeks of intensive competion and one victory which marked her great reunion with the public.
It's in her place, in Corsica, on a beach of Ajaccio, that the young singer was waiting for us.

- Hello Alizée
- Hello
- How are you ?
- Wonderful
- Happy new year.
- Yes, happy new year, "pace e salute" as we say here.

2014, is a year full of promises for you, you, maybe, have some projects can we know a little bit more about them ?

Lots of projects, lots of wishes for this new year.
2013 was incredible for me and I want to do a lot of things and tell some stories like I always do with a sixth album and a tour in which I hope to dance and link my music and my new passion for dancing.

Alizée, 30 years old, half of which spent to sing. Her explosive starts, her difficult emancipation, her success abroad and her new life. She tells us about 5 days that marked her life.

It looks like a child. I was a child.

February, 25th, 2000 / Her first TV appearance

February, 25th 2000, Alizée, 15, she was on GdS, a young talent discovery show.

I was so, so stressed. So stressed, because a first tv appearance it wasn't nothing. And this show was the beginning of everything.
And I didn't think that it's going to bring me all the things that it brought me.

That night, Alizée won the competition but she mainly has been spotted by a big singer and her producer.

And what really happened after this show ?

I was contacted by MF and LB who saw me in GdS and they wanted to see me.

July, the 4th, 2000 / Moi Lolita

5 months later, "Moi Lolita" was born. A pure Mylène Farmer product. In few weeks, the song was sold around 2.5 millions times in the world.

At 15, I was in a big recording studio, in Paris and I was really impressed because I was in front of LB, huge french producer and he recorded me while I was singing "Moi Lolita" to make it listened by Mylène. For me it was the apotheosis, I could not believe it. Everything happened quickly. And thanks to "ML", I've been around the world with my mom.

Which is strange it's that you are shy and here in "ML", you played on daring things, a little provocative. How did you manage that ?

When I did the "ML" clip, it was like if I was wearing a costume, the costume of that Lolita and I had to be the complete opposite of what I was and I found that funny to do that ; it was a pleasure to make some videos, some tours and play that role.

November, 25th, 2007 / Her emancipation

7 years later, Alizee emancipated. Henceforth, mother of a litlle girl she left MF and produced by herself a new pop album. A TV crew followed her on the recording of her new clip.

I choosed to leave my producers because ... not because I did not get along with them, but because musically I wanted something new ; I wanted to do a lot of things. I didn't have the pretension to do as well as my old producers, but I tried, at my level to do something good and especially to make me happy.

You maybe also wanted to quit that Lolita image because you were growing up.

It's true that in France, when we start very young, the French really love us very much and they are struggling to let us grow. So I had to, through to my musics, my videos let them know my story and it's what I'm still doing.

Is there had moments of discouragement because this 3rd album had less success than the 2 first ones ?

I think that in an artist life, we have to have some downs to let the highs be very high.

June, 17th, 2008 / Star in Mexique

If Alizee sold less albums in France, it wasn't the case abroad and especially in Mexico where she became a huge star. In 2008, she toured in the whole country.

It's unbelievable, unbelievable.

How do you explain that ? This love from that public ?

Apparently what the mexican love it's the sexy side of me. There I'm sexy AliZée, AliCée.
I think that my songs are easy to remember, to learn. They love partying, dancing. My videos are projected in the night-clubs.
It's funny, because I know a lot of people that went to Mexico in holidays and they said me that everyone asked us if they knew me when they said that they are french.

November, 23rd, 2013 / DALS

Autumn 2013, Alizee came back in France thanks to DALS. The 23rd of November, it was the finale, the singer and her partner, Grégoire Lyonnet danced a very sensual dance, an obvious complicity. The press talked about the start of a love story.

There was this match and this alchemy between the two of you.

When I met my dancer, when I met Grégoire, I immediately understood that I had to break my shell and try to make everything's going well and that everyone can see it. At first, it was hard for me. I said to myself that I had to open myself, that Grégoire was there to teach you some things, to make you shine. And he wants, just like you, to go in finale. He taught me to accept myself.

Your dance couple was fascinating, it was even fascinating outside of the show. You were on the first page of people magazines. How did you manage that exposition ?

It's true that I would prefer to keep my private life private.

You don't want to officialize, you want to keep it private ?

Yes, because I don't want to have to justify what I did or do because I don't have to. If I have to explain my decisions to someone it's to my daughter.

Alizee is now on the DALS tour and she's preparing her 6th album.

Thank you very much Alizée, it was a pleasure.
Old 03-25-2015, 09:09 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the translation m4thematiqu3s!
Old 03-26-2015, 02:58 AM

A sixth album...... I think that's something we've all been hoping for. We've heard talk of this before, but can we consider this official????
Old 03-26-2015, 05:32 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

Don't get me wrong but that article is about last year.... so the 6th album is actually Blonde... so I don't really understand scruffy's post
Old 04-01-2015, 03:22 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Amen
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4thematiqu3s View Post
Even if my english is very bad
Bless you sir!!! Thanks so much for the translation!

Tags
5 important days, 50mn inside, ajaccio, alizee, five important days, interview