Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-28-2014, 12:18 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Rather than argue about that, how about we get the real deal to play here? And the single on Itunes as well?

With help from Google Translate, I have a few lines here that we can send as a Twitter DM to Alizée using AAm's twitter account. I was going to send it but thought it would be better to post it here first so other members could have some input in tweaking it, or vote on not saying anything at all. There's also a screencap of YouTube saying it's unavailable.

(split into two, because DMs are also restricted to 140 characters)

Questions, comments, concerns or suggestions for the good of the order?

EDIT.

By the way, the point of this is to make her aware that these two are unavailable over here, I know she doesn't have the magical ability to make it so. Asking her nicely to help us help her, maybe she'll talk to the peeps who can. We can also, send this to Jive Epic.
well it's ok, but personally I think Alizée can do nothing to change something... I would try just JiveEpic and Sony
Old 04-28-2014, 12:20 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Personally, concerning uploads and links, it's going to happen whether or not it happens here. Some people will buy it when it's available regardless, and some would never buy anything in any case. Sales won't be affected. Besides, Sony repeatedly fails to release things in various places even though they are informed each time. It doesn't seem to bother them.

As for links on the forum, I don't really like it myself but I'm not sure how big of a problem it really is.
Old 04-28-2014, 12:21 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
well it's ok, but personally I think Alizée can do nothing to change something... I would try just JiveEpic and Sony
Yes my bad, I should have included the edit saying just that, in the original post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
EDIT.

By the way, the point of this is to make her aware that these two are unavailable over here, I know she doesn't have the magical ability to make it so. Asking her nicely to help us help her, maybe she'll talk to the peeps who can. We can also, send this to Jive Epic.

Last edited by Fall; 04-28-2014 at 12:30 PM..
Old 04-28-2014, 12:27 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _♥_ View Post
Yeah your are right... do you need help spreading it around? Let me get on IG Twitter and FB to share it because YT and DM are too much work.

I thought there was an unwritten rule here that we would not post stuff openly that Alizée might find distasteful.
Unwritten rules are not rules. There is no chance that new members can know about them. I thought the forum is open for the new fans. The video is already deleted, probably thanks to you, so fuck it.

And I agree with Lucas - Lilly can't do anything. Jive could just ignore such a message, but why not? We can try!
Old 04-28-2014, 12:28 PM

george007 is on a distinguished road

The official clip works for me. It's a great video, I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
One comment on youtube put an attention on the Sony smartphone. First I thought it was nothing serious, but now clearly a "hidden" ad for Sony Xperia Z
I also thought the same... until it got splashed with water, now that clearly makes it an ad
Old 04-28-2014, 12:35 PM

_♥_ is on a distinguished road

Do they give gold stars at Youtube and DailyMotion for posting crap.... I just don't get what the big deal is.
Old 04-28-2014, 12:44 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Me either, I just did it for American fans.

End of this spam.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:03 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Man, I hate that music video so much... Everything that used to make Lili so... special, unique .. that innocent Tinkerbell side of her has just vanished . She turned into a blonde , commercial , superficial idol with an average voice and basic musical patterns like so many others. I'm really disappointed.

But here's the 1080p download link :

Link deleted

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 05-03-2014 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Remove download link
Old 04-28-2014, 01:17 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

lapinschous, she looks so happy in the Blonde clip over the Mademoiselle Juliette, Fifty Sixty, and À cause de l'automne videos of the past.

This isn't about being creative it is all about improving her image as a musical artist and cd sales.

BTW it was when I tried to upload video not the link that make FB upset with me.

It is now up on Dailymotion.

Well now it's not

Last edited by ALS; 04-28-2014 at 04:58 PM..
Old 04-28-2014, 01:24 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Thanks god her future is not bound on people who don't like what she did. Cause if, she would end after Psychédélices

You really can't expect something BIG after failure of her last 2 albums. I think by this clip, we get the maximum what the single/video can bring. It has everything, and finally a dance! A video without dance, after DALS... THAT would be the really disappointment. In this video she enjoys each second, what I dodn't see in her past videos.

Btw... in the article from ChartsInFrance, they compare the Blonde choreography to JPVA.

Last edited by Lucas; 04-28-2014 at 01:28 PM..

Tags
alizee, blonde, france, music, video